[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
It looks like this tournament is going to turn out great! Already there are hints of more Basalt/Kerbecs combos. Im going start getting ready to either counter them or like they say "fight fire with fire". If Im right, maybe Hasbro will already have Basalt and Byxis in stores before the tournament so now people can stock up on Basalt Wheels and 230 Tracks.

Also, if anyone did not see this video, you must, Hasbro is making a comeback!

Hasbro Future Releases
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:33 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:48 AM)Code monkey Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  4:36 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: I'm calling it LA BeyStorm...

How about a movie reference "L.A. CLASH OF THE BEYS"

I've already proposed it as LA BeyStorm Uncertain

Ok u already have 8 attendes.
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: It looks like this tournament is going to turn out great! Already there are hints of more Basalt/Kerbecs combos. Im going start getting ready to either counter them or like they say "fight fire with fire". If Im right, maybe Hasbro will already have Basalt and Byxis in stores before the tournament so now people can stock up on Basalt Wheels and 230 Tracks.

Hasbro Future Releases

I think they have them here already
Kai-V said the tourney will run smoother if paulie co-host.
(Aug. 25, 2011  7:59 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: Kai-V said the tourney will run smoother if paulie co-host.

No problem. I'm going for sure. I will help out.
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: It looks like this tournament is going to turn out great! Already there are hints of more Basalt/Kerbecs combos. Im going start getting ready to either counter them or like they say "fight fire with fire". If Im right, maybe Hasbro will already have Basalt and Byxis in stores before the tournament so now people can stock up on Basalt Wheels and 230 Tracks.

Hasbro Future Releases

Very nice. It looks like whoever took the pics owns these beys already.. So maybe they are out in stores already Joyful_3
Thanks paulie!
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ultamate meteo l-drago assault is a dream come true for a drago lover like me it even has a 85 spin track i dont care if there are basalts and kerdecs ill break the walls with my sheer attack were are these sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:58 PM)aurawolf Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ultamate meteo l-drago assault is a dream come true for a drago lover like me it even has a 85 spin track i dont care if there are basalts and kerdecs ill break the walls with my sheer attack were are these sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayne target and walmart
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:43 PM)KyubiBey Wrote: Thanks paulie!

No problem Joyful_3
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:58 PM)aurawolf Wrote: omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ultamate meteo l-drago assault is a dream come true for a drago lover like me it even has a 85 spin track i dont care if there are basalts and kerdecs ill break the walls with my sheer attack were are these sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have the takara tomy one but its nuthing compared to my best bey
(Aug. 26, 2011  12:33 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: i have the takara tomy one but its nuthing compared to my best bey

Will you quit going on about your stupid combo already? No one cares. Your going to make alot of enemies including me. Gosh, you said just like masamune when he says he is the number one blader.
Enough with the best bey thing, tanzam2, we all know you will lose.
(Aug. 26, 2011  1:52 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  12:33 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: i have the takara tomy one but its nuthing compared to my best bey

Will you quit going on about your stupid combo already? No one cares. Your going to make alot of enemies including me. Gosh, you said just like masamune when he says he is the number one blader.

i meant my best uncostome bey (basalt horogium 145 wd)
not one of my combos

my past battle and the fact that i train nonstop make me confadent
im training as type this
(Aug. 26, 2011  2:29 AM)stealth panda Wrote: Enough with the best bey thing, tanzam2, we all know you will lose.

hope to battle you
confidence heh, I really look forward to battling you. BTW I was talking about both your best combo and your best uncostumized bey.
Stop spamming guys.
Is it Sept 18 yet? T.T I want to beybattle like no tomorrow again.
Me to but mom wont awnser me yet.
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:37 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Is it Sept 18 yet? T.T I want to beybattle like no tomorrow again.

XD
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:26 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: confidence heh, I really look forward to battling you. BTW I was talking about both your best combo and your best uncostumized bey.
my combo beat basalt horogium scythe kronas earth aquila hell kerbecs flame byxis
beat lynx so on and so on

so fare theres only one bey that can beat it its a combo i made but it beats itself a lot so i wont be risking it unless 100% worth the risk

i am looking forword to battleing you to

ps: all the battle were 3-0
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:37 AM)HellKaiserZero Wrote: Is it Sept 18 yet? T.T I want to beybattle like no tomorrow again.

Me too. Maybe we can practice a bit a few weeks before the tournament. Maybe at halo 13 or something.

I'm kinda looking forward to Tanzam's bey... perhaps it's really good. I guess it would be smart not to underestimate it
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:46 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  3:26 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: confidence heh, I really look forward to battling you. BTW I was talking about both your best combo and your best uncostumized bey.
my combo beat basalt horogium scythe kronas earth aquila hell kerbecs flame byxis

so fare theres only one bey that can beat it its a combo i made but it beats itself a lot so i wont be risking it unless 100% worth the risk
well what ever that combo is im sure it can taken down

im going to destroy that that basalt horogium trust me every bey has a weakness and i will find it mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ever that combo is it will be taken down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo guys lets put the bey talks away..we cant risk having this rejected...so pm it or something....So apparently there is no answer from Kai V yet so if KyubiBey doesnt update you guys he would probably tell me and ill tell u
(Aug. 26, 2011  8:28 PM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Yo guys lets put the bey talks away..we cant risk having this rejected...so pm it or something....So apparently there is no answer from Kai V yet so if KyubiBey doesnt update you guys he would probably tell me and ill tell u

Yes, please everyone relax and save your competitive energy for the tournament. If you want these tournaments to continue, which Kyubibey and I intend on doing, I would recommend everyone stay polite and hold some restraint.
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:58 PM)Davachu Wrote: I'm going to attend

[Image: Pikachu.gif]

yey!
(Aug. 26, 2011  6:41 AM)aurawolf Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  5:46 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:

well what ever that combo is im sure it can taken down

im going to destroy that that basalt horogium trust me every bey has a weakness and i will find it mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what ever that combo is it will be taken down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

95% chance i will be there bring it on