[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
BB-105 is Big Bang Pegasis FGrin...
so is that a yes or a no to the entree fee
Read the first post...
Hey if you got room for one more, I cant come but my little cuzz is nine and he can battle with the best of them. I'll be sure to tell him and ya'll can be sure to make room for him and his awesome custom he made with my advice and nolege and his parts.
You can come or can't come?
I can't come because I live in Alabama but my little cousin is going to go because he lives in california but he dosen't have a profile on here so I'm letting you know for him
Can you try to make him a profile?
I can try but I won't promise anything
okay I did it I got to call him though. his name on here is kerbecsblader09 just letting you know
ahhh....sorry about the money problem. Have you decide what second and third place prizes are going to be?
(Aug. 22, 2011  1:00 AM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: ahhh....sorry about the money problem. Have you decide what second and third place prizes are going to be?

I'm thinking Ray Gil + Grip...
Third = Screw Capricorne...
BTW read the edited post Smile
SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:03 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll make you guys up some cheat sheets for the tournament so it will run smoother next time. Wink

I think you and Paulie did a great job considering the situation, too.

Grin Thanks that would be cool! You're solution was awesome Smile I expected HKZ to win XD But JH100 was great, considering he was 7. He destroyed us in free battles

(BTW to the people who read this thread, my grandma get's paid on the first of the month along with a few others in my family so getting the prizes wouldn't be hard.)

I was surprised I made it this far. XD I have to give JH100 props. He was awesome and his bey collection was sweet! I'll have something ready for the tourney, but I think I might have my bey represent my name again. ^^

Found prizes for cheap so if it's official, my great grandma and my auntie can get BB-76 Grin
I'm in for sure. Sylvia07 might be attending. This is awesome. Hopefully we can continue these monthly tourneys for a while.
does anyone know when the footage will be uploaded?
(Aug. 22, 2011  10:51 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: Found prizes for cheap so if it's official, my great grandma and my auntie can get BB-76 Grin

so are the 2nd and 3rd place prizes staying the same? I was thinking and random boosters would add more fun into the mix. so maybe 2nd could be RBV. 7 and 3rd could be RBV. 6 or something like that. Better yet you should do 1st=RBV. 8
2nd=RBV. 7
3rd=RBV. 6
Fine. 2nd and Third will be random boosters.
Sweet. Will it be the one with Jade Jupiter and/or Beat Lynx?
2nd=RBV. 7
3rd=RBV. 6
I think Kyubi just went with xblitzydaunicon suggested.
Alright, that's not bad actually.
Eh I'm good with any thing I asked my mom still waiting for awnser hopefully she says yes
(Aug. 23, 2011  1:11 AM)Stealth Wrote: 2nd=RBV. 7
3rd=RBV. 6
I think Kyubi just went with xblitzydaunicon suggested.

Yah That's what I'm doing.
good prizes. Cant wait.
this is seems interesting
(Aug. 21, 2011  6:26 AM)aurawolf Wrote: im in and my l-drago shall return and destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will most likely be there if ill win i have only lost one time and i was just having fun i was not serios
my new combo is the best
cant wait either