Looking for bladers from [Florida,Jacksonville]

Hello im looking for burst or metal fusion bladers to just play for a little and have some fun im 14 and I have a stadium. 

;------------------//
Hey! I live in Ponte Vedra but go to school in Richmond so I'm rarely around. I play both MFB and Burst and would be down to meet up between the 17th and the 24th if others are available. We actually have a thread I created for Jacksonville players here.
(Aug. 13, 2018  2:43 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey! I live in Ponte Vedra but go to school in Richmond so I'm rarely around. I play both MFB and Burst and would be down to meet up between the 17th and the 24th if others are available. We actually have a thread I created for Jacksonville players here.

WHAT?! You're telling me you live in Florida but you go to Virginia just to go to school?
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:23 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  2:43 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hey! I live in Ponte Vedra but go to school in Richmond so I'm rarely around. I play both MFB and Burst and would be down to meet up between the 17th and the 24th if others are available. We actually have a thread I created for Jacksonville players here.

WHAT?! You're telling me you live in Florida but you go to Virginia just to go to school?

lol I'm in college so I live on my campus Smile I go home for holidays & part of the summer
(Aug. 13, 2018  6:50 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  4:23 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: WHAT?! You're telling me you live in Florida but you go to Virginia just to go to school?

lol I'm in college so I live on my campus Smile I go home for holidays & part of the summer

Ah I see lol
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:58 PM)Duo Wrote: Hello im looking for burst or metal fusion bladers to just play for a little and have some fun im 14 and I have a stadium. 

;------------------//
Cool I was wondering if people can host casual games instead of tournaments because I'm not a big fan of ranked and I just kinda want to play against other people and I guess have fun but most of the tournaments are ranked and in other places. If you do come down to Ponte Vedra you should host a unranked or ranked and if it is ranked make like a little section for people that had lost and they can just battle for fun.  I have a beyblade burst start storm stadium and 5 beyblade burst and really old Metal fusion beyblades but they are not in the right pieces .