Looking for Bladers in Hudson Valley NY

Hello!

Are there any Bladers in the Hudson Valley area? Ideally close to Newburgh but can include the counties of Orange, Ulster, Dutchess, Rockland, Westchester and Sullivan.  I'm trying to help my son to meet fellow Bladers for conversation, battles and all things Beyblade. If we have enough interest and local players we would consider trying to have a Tournament in this part of NY which is about 1.5 hours north of Manhattan.

Please reply with interest and location and we'll take it from there. Thank you! 

Have a great day! 

Anthony
Would love to play with you all but I'm on the opposite end of earth hahahaha!

Perhaps if i ever have the chance to go to new York I'll message you beybladedad
I’m near Albany NY and am looking for battles near me.
Good Morning!

That’s about 90 minutes north of us, would you travel and meet halfway?
I live around in that area. I own a bey club called the Tunnel Snakes or just called Beigoma (we don't seriously have a name yet.). We only have 6 members at the moment and we all use Takara Tomy beyblades expect for one member that also uses Hasbro and Takara Tomy, I think the beyclub would be interested in going to the tournament.
Hello! This is Owen Shepherdson from Delmar New York. I would like to support you and join you for the Beyblade community and even attend the tournament! Please let me know if there is an event coming. I would also love to host an event one day! Many thanks!
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:24 AM)9Odin Wrote: I live around in that area. I own a bey club called the Tunnel Snakes or just called Beigoma (we don't seriously have a name yet.). We only have  6 members at the moment and we all use Takara Tomy beyblades expect for one member that also uses Hasbro and Takara Tomy, I think the beyclub would be interested in going to the tournament.

I live in Westchester and I'm looking to practice/play.  Where do you guys meet?  I use Takara Tomy.. Someone else is organizing an event in NJ, was thinking about going but new to this forum.
I'm not in Hudson Valley, but I am in NY, Long Island to be specific. I hosted my first tournament this past November and I plan on hosting more soon. There's another new NY Organizer as well, his name is @[LazerBeamz], he said he wants to host tournaments in Brooklyn and Manhattan soon too. If y'all are willing to make the trip, feel free to come through!
I live in Syracuse NY and want to start hosting tournaments. It may be a but far from your location though

(Mar. 16, 2018  2:15 AM)BladerHarry Wrote: I’m near Albany NY and am looking for battles near me.
Im a couple hours a way from there and I plan to host tournaments. Would that be to far for you to travel for a tournament, I'm looking for more people.
Hi, I'm Harry, I'm the father of 3 boys that love the Beyblade world, ( we have collection of over 100 bey's )we live in saugerties NY and we are trying to find more people for play, thanks.
(Feb. 17, 2019  7:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: I live in Syracuse NY and want to start hosting tournaments. It may be a but far from your location though

(Mar. 16, 2018  2:15 AM)BladerHarry Wrote: I’m near Albany NY and am looking for battles near me.
Im a couple hours a way from there and I plan to host tournaments. Would that be to far for you to travel for a tournament, I'm looking for more people.

i live in baldwinsville im 20 min to u
(Nov. 07, 2019  1:36 PM)Danskyman Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  7:19 PM)bladekid Wrote: I live in Syracuse NY and want to start hosting tournaments. It may be a but far from your location though

i live in baldwinsville im 20 min to u
Are you now. Good to hear!
(Mar. 04, 2018  2:38 PM)BeybladerFather Wrote: Hello!

Are there any Bladers in the Hudson Valley area? Ideally close to Newburgh but can include the counties of Orange, Ulster, Dutchess, Rockland, Westchester and Sullivan.  I'm trying to help my son to meet fellow Bladers for conversation, battles and all things Beyblade. If we have enough interest and local players we would consider trying to have a Tournament in this part of NY which is about 1.5 hours north of Manhattan.

Please reply with interest and location and we'll take it from there. Thank you! 

Have a great day! 

Anthony

Hey fellow parent of a beyblade lover here. I know he would love this. I'm in Orange County NY (Warwick).
Hi, my son's and me are searching for beyblades fans to meet in Hudson Valley area, please contact us, we will be pending to new Post.