Lookie Here.

[Image: ComicTease.jpg]

Coming soon-ish...

And here we go. I can't wait to read it.
HELL YEAH.I wish to see myself in this.A boy can dream, no? And here we go.
Haha, haven't really read a lot of comic strips here so this is actually new to me. Looking forward to it. Smile
Good to see you're thinking about reviving this, Ink.! I really enjoyed the WBO Comic Strip, and I was wondering when you'd pick it back up again. Smile
YEAHHH BOI

About time, can't wait for this Ink. Smile

Video Game High School? freddiew?
sweet, cant wait to see it, i havent seen any of your others, but from what everyone else is saying, They are awesome so im lookin forward to seeing it Grin
This is not a revival, this is a totally new series.

@GaHooleone Slight inspiration.

When enough people are excited Ill give more info.
Isn't the first chapter about Kyouya getting a Leone that's bullcarp? I knew it would come back from the other thread. Loved the first series! Grin
(Jan. 01, 2012  10:12 PM)sum 472 Wrote: Isn't the first chapter about Kyouya getting a Leone that's bullcarp? I knew it would come back from the other thread. Loved the first series! Grin
IIRC, it was actually going to se a 'special edition sexy blader' comic or something. The one about Kyouya (I requested that!) was second.
Also, he said it was going to be something completely new, so I'm doubting it'll involve either of those.
Uhehehe. This is what I was waiting for! Ink, formerly known as MITH, bringing his comic genius back! Soon-ish means eventually, so I'll definitely stay hyped.
I want to be in it D: anyways you're back! Grin
dam, I was going to try top your WBO comic, but now you're back I have no chance.
[Image: Hotsuma-Hiryu.jpg]

Hotsuma (Vampire Ninja)
Age 16
Favorite Game: Shinobi

Hi, I'm Hotsuma, a ninja vampire from Ninja Vampire Werewolf Video Game High School! Me and Hiryu are here to give you more info about the comic! I'm going to start of with the basic info of the comic. The comic takes place at a special high school for vampires and werewolves that helps them become ninjas. The school happens to be right next to a portal to the realm of video games. Just like before, the comics will be one page (or more occasionally). Also, Ink. will attempt to look smart by trying to make a .webs site for the comic! It should be in black and white unless Ink. DOESN'T feel lazy (keep holding on to that dream). The comic should be full of wacky antics, pranks, action-packed fight scenes, hot high school chicks, and non-stop Ninja Vampire Werewolf Video Game action!

Hiryu (Werewolf Ninja)
Favorite Game: Strider 2

Yo, yo, yo! I'm Hiryu here with some disclaimers about the new series! So, first off, as always, Ink. does not do this for a living. So therefore, do not expect a new comic at the same time every week. The comic will be released at a leaisurely pace. Ink. will get a good idea, and when he gets enough time, he will draw it, scan it, and upload it. Another thing - Ink. wants to have more creative freedom with this comic. Some of that freedom goes beyond the limits of what he can post on this forum. So therefore, some comics will not be posted on here. Ink. will alert you whenever a new comic is up but will not provide a link or anything. View those at your own risk. However, any comics that can be censored word-wise will be posted as a censored version on this site. And of course, any completely clean ones will be posted here as well. We can't wait to deliver our action to the little screen! Oh, and by the way, I'll give chocolate to anyone who can guess why our names are Hotsuma and Hiryu!
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:34 PM)Ink. Wrote: hot high school chicks.
Are you serious,Ink.? And that's not really funny.
Serious
It's not supposed to be. It's a preview of whats in the comic, but it's not one of the funny parts.

HOORAY FOR PRE-PRODUCTION CRITICISM! Grin
DON'T. Don't use .webs.com! Use anything, anything else. Webs is not a good idea if you want to create a good site.
I learned that the hard way, Odin, THE HARD WAY

Its yet another crossovers for ninjas... What?
I figured it out MITH/Mercury/Ink.! The hint is the game.

Hotsuma from Shinobi.
Strider Hiryu, from aformentioned Strider 2.

Now where's the chocolate/hot high school chicks
(Jan. 03, 2012  9:04 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: I figured it out MITH/Mercury/Ink.! The hint is the game.

Hotsuma from Shinobi.
Strider Hiryu, from aformentioned Strider 2.

Now where's the chocolate/hot high school chicks

YES!

Good job. Maybe your name will be on a T-shirt in the background or something. Smile

Currently in the process of thinking of ideas, but don't expect anything until after semester exams.
AT LAST! INK IS BACK! wait, U talking ninjas? I am so gonna love this as much