[Long Island, New York] January 16th Calm Before the Storm!!

Open Invite Bey Battles
Where : Middle Island, NY
Indoor Venue Meeting Room.
When: Jan 16th Sunday! (time pending till I know who is coming)

Attendees:
ikmv
BladerSnowKid
Deikailo

Post here or PM me if you are coming. Round Robin with all who come, so everyone will battle everyone at least once. WBO rules will be used but it will not be sanctioned unless more attend and TT attack stadiums etc etc.I will be ordering pizza and drinks and depending on the amount of attendees what prizes will be given out. Defintly come test your metal,hang out and get some practice in before the next 2 tournaments coming up. I can shuttle people back and forth from the LIRR Ronkonkoma line or arrange something. Come on by have some fun get some fresh air !
is the "clubhouse" a privet place or a public place
Its located inside the private community I own my house in. Its not like in my backyard or soemthing like that if you are thinking that.
Come one come all get your licks in before Dei's B day!
lol unless we have 8 bladers, we can't do ranked battles, but I'm going in for practice anyhow!
Either way come I have a surprise for the 1st place winner Grin
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:05 AM)ikmv Wrote: Either way come I have a surprise for the 1st place winner Grin
You mean a surprise for Gabe, right?
Lol I will find something to take him down.....hopefully I find something to take his Bey down before the tourneys...seriously its that good...
I'm scared, man. I'm so far behind the times...
who's gabe
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:44 PM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote: who's gabe
IKMV's son
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
IKMV's son
oh ok
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:01 PM)Ray Eagle1 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  3:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
IKMV's son
oh ok
every one says hes really storng is he?
You should come to the Brooklyn tournament and find out.
when is it and dnot know if i can come if its a sunday
There's a thread about it. Read up on it.
I have him doing 1 handed pull ups with his string launcher hand.He is STRONG.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:06 PM)ikmv Wrote: I have him doing 1 handed pull ups with his string launcher hand.He is STRONG.
Do you have him jogging, too? I hear that increases a Beyblader's stamina.

Seriously, I think I'm going to start using the gym downstairs...
LMFAO! Deikailo is gonna be jacked by her birthday. Her muscles are going to be so big that she might break her launchers every time she launches. XD
and haha, i think gabe is the beyblade version of Manny Pacquiao. XD lol. don't get behind him when he launches, he WILL knock you and your beyblade out in 5 seconds (Filipino joke). o.O
and i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it... the Ronkonkoma line is a bit far from where i live...
Just recieved my TT attack stadiums coem down on the 16th invites are still out there just PM if you want to come and if we have to we can arrange a ride! Prepare for the tourneys coming up I know I am!!
haha, yeahhh ikmv... i may need a ride to both deikailo's tourney and your practice tourney... my mom said she's not getting me a monthly train ticket until next month....
If I can make it ill probublly come with a few freinds, I dont like rideing solo.
Everybody likesBring Ehm the more the merrier!
yeah, ikmv... i might need a ride to deikailo's tourney... my parents won't let me have a monthly ticket until next month...
i will come i have nothing to do tomorow and i could use some practice
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:59 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: i will come i have nothing to do tomorow and i could use some practice
PM IKMV for his address/phone number