[London, United Kingdom] Team GalaxyStorm!

um i used to be dragokid but i changed my user name and now im dragoonkid sooooooooo change the op
Ok. Now we've got 4 members and were in the tag team side event. Your gonna be a challenge, but, i think we have a chance
Such big words for such small rep. Atleast have the decency to capitalise our team name correctly.
Oh god, you are a very new team, you have no experience on how to run a team, you have four members of which one is a pro and yet you still believe you can beat us? Your pompous.
Don't take the challenge offensively guys Wink, if you read enzo's previous posts, you will see he is very modestStupid.
ya man we all know that the turtle beat the hare due to being overconfident
so put it this way ur the hares The Eternal Warriors are the Turtles yo
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:12 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Ok. Now we've got 4 members and were in the tag team side event. Your goin' down team GalaxyStorm!

I only said that because Pokeblader told me to keep my spirits up and belive in myself. I did'nt mean to offend.
team Taurus.
It's spelt Hare.

And I wasn't offended, or anything.
It's just nice for people to acknowledge our team name correctly Smile
Look forward to battle you at the side event Smile
we all feel the same
I wasn't offended, I was just trying to add a majestic sort of effect to what I was saying.
It will be the biggest UKtourney won't it? (its my first).
Yes, I think it will be the biggest tourney in WBO history (if all attendants show up on the day)
Who is going to be my partner at legend of the bey
(Jan. 16, 2011  5:12 PM)aron101 Wrote: Yes, I think it will be the biggest tourney in WBO history (if all attendants show up on the day)

Dont think this as spam, but in fact i think the biggest was about 400 people at the east coast USA. Apparently,...
i have the best beyblade ever rock stggo but i only work in double team rock stgo +earth eagle coustmised
(Jan. 16, 2011  6:39 PM)bvsb Wrote: i have the best beyblade ever rock stggo but i only work in double team rock stgo +earth eagle coustmised
Spam much
In regards to who is pairing up with at the tournament, i think we'll have to meet prior to the actual tournament and get ourselves into teams.
As for me, if the numbers are odd, i don't mind teaming up with anyone in the team, if numbers are even then i don't mind not to participate :)
me and vortex-pegas talked about it and where going to be partners at the tourney
Hey Can I Join the Team Im A Bey Mechanic and also a great blader Also A Friend Of Dragoonkid
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)excel21 Wrote: Hey Can I Join the Team Im A Bey Mechanic and also a great blader Also A Friend Of Dragoonkid
its true
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:30 PM)excel21 Wrote: Hey Can I Join the Team Im A Bey Mechanic and also a great blader Also A Friend Of Dragoonkid

you can be a back-up if someone drops out your in
I don't get how you can be a BeyMechanic.
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:10 PM)aron101 Wrote: I don't get how you can be a BeyMechanic.

This is my little test to see if you are a BeyMechanic:

1st task: Know how to straighten winders.

2nd task: Make a old metal wheels shiny again without polish.

3rd task: Fully Disassemble a BeyLauncher L/R (and I mean fully - includes taking the inner spring out) - Then reassemble it but change the parts with a normal BeyLauncher so you have a new handle and prongs.
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:38 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:10 PM)aron101 Wrote: I don't get how you can be a BeyMechanic.

This is my little test to see if you are a BeyMechanic:

1st task: Know how to straighten winders.

2nd task: Make a old metal wheels shiny again without polish.

3rd task: Fully Disassemble a BeyLauncher L/R (and I mean fully - includes taking the inner spring out) - Then reassemble it but change the parts with a normal BeyLauncher so you have a new handle and prongs.

I May Not Be a Mechanic But All Of Those Are Easy! Apart From The Beylauncher LR bit.......
hehe I know its hard, you have to pass all three