[London, United Kingdom] Team GalaxyStorm!

I just had an idea for a meetup: febuary 12th all teams meet up for a huge battle
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:22 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: I just had an idea for a meetup: febuary 12th all teams meet up for a huge battle

hmmm maybe
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:05 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: hehe I know its hard, you have to pass all three

I suppose I pass as a bey mechanic then. Smile
My L/R string snapped, so i'm gonna have to get a replacement string for it.
I'm gonna make the string near enough a meter long and see whats the effects are lol.
Ofcourse this is against the rules but it'll be fun to see how much more powerful/faster the bey becomes Tongue_out
(Jan. 25, 2011  5:22 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: I just had an idea for a meetup: febuary 12th all teams meet up for a huge battle

Start a thread.
No dont make a thread bcoz i was speaking to matt and he said him and lee are making another tourment for late feb! so we can have the team event as a side event there
hey let's change the team name.
(Jan. 28, 2011  3:17 PM)dark-Ldrago7531 Wrote: No dont make a thread bcoz i was speaking to matt and he said him and lee are making another tourment for late feb! so we can have the team event as a side event there

the only thing I've seen you post is that little comment lol its atualy kind of funny XD
Any One Wants a Meet-Up After The Tournament?
Update: I Have put Events in this thread so we can know when were having a event ill pm the whole team!
Update: ZE120 Has been given very positive notes about him being a supplier congrats to ZE120 your our new teams supplier
Congrats ZE120 can't wait to meet you at Feb-Bey-Ary Freeze!!
Will be getting my hands on the new 4D's if anyone is interested?
Congrats To Aron101, Hell Kid, And Me For Beating The Team Beyunicorno's 3-0! And Omni Ill Send You a PM
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:34 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Congrats To Aron101, Hell Kid, And Me For Beating The Team Beyunicorno's 3-0! And Omni Ill Send You a PM

Next time we'l win (hopefully).
I am leaving team Galaxy Storm. There isn't much activity on this team.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:29 PM)aron101 Wrote: I am leaving team Galaxy Storm. There isn't much activity on this team.

Sorry to disappoint aron.
In my personal opinion as well as interests, beyblading isn't my "hobby" where i try to do it as much as possible, being 21 I have work every day and if i ever have the free time i choose to spend it going out drinking with friends.

It's a shame to see you leave but i'm sure we'll see each other at tournaments and what not!
All the best! Smile
Thanks for understanding, it's just that the whole point of a team is to have a friendly connect with your team mates. I'm not saying that we're not friendly it's just that I don't feel the connection. Sorry guys.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:47 PM)aron101 Wrote: Thanks for understanding, it's just that the whole point of a team is to have a friendly connect with your team mates. I'm not saying that we're not friendly it's just that I don't feel the connection. Sorry guys.

Oh Thats a Shame Im Planning One With Vortex-Pegas
Ok guys, team members get first dibs before i open this up to general public.
I got my hands on x2 big bang pegasus 4d and x2 fang leone.
PM me your offers Smile
K, I've officially had it , I refuse to be in leadership with these two
I QUIT AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:49 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: K, I've officially had it , I refuse to be in leadership with these two

Wow.
Chill.
It's just a game lol. When did beyblading ever become a serious competition where "teams" represent anything?
Geeze louise...

And you say "I refuse to be in leadership with these two" - What kind of leadership are you on about?
What have you actually done to "lead" the team? - Grow up kid...
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:49 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: K, I've officially had it , I refuse to be in leadership with these two
Thanks Omni,
Chill Dude You Told Me Already Dont Need To CAP Up This Thread Btw. Now Your Gone Hell Kids Co-Leader And Omni Our Exective/Supllier Thanks.
Team Galaxystorm Meetup Tommorow Guys