London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

We need more people at least eight people before we can even begin to organise venue and dates ect.
(Jul. 29, 2014  11:10 AM)Poseidon Wrote: We need more people at least eight people before we can even begin to organise venue and dates ect.

i agree, so should we maybe organise something well what i mean by that is that i would help you organise it, i can't actually host it as my mum doesn't own a paypal account, if you are up for that then Private Message me dude, we have got to get Beyblade back in London
Perhaps do an unofficial tourney to boost interest? Of course it would have to be a well known member that people are comfortable with.
(Jul. 29, 2014  7:12 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Perhaps do an unofficial tourney to boost interest? Of course it would have to be a well known member that people are comfortable with.

yea and we could hand a few cards out there also if avengerblader comes and puts a video up we could get more blader easily
The Promo Cards are on their way, by the way.
(Jul. 29, 2014  7:12 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Perhaps do an unofficial tourney to boost interest? Of course it would have to be a well known member that people are comfortable with.

yeah any suggestions on that well known person that people would be comfortable with, and i have a youtube channel so i can make a video about it and see who responds and i shall link them to it Smile

My Youtube Channel: AvengerBlader

ok if we are going to do this what sort of stuff do we have to get planned, do you know any memebers that would be happy to attend this tournements????

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png]
Maybe Poseidon? He's been to tourneys before.

For an unofficial one, I guess just stadiums and participants. And you should know the format to run it and the beyblade format.
I am planning on going to London within the holidays, so if I am in London on the day and am free that day sure I'll host. Otherwise, I live around 300 miles away and it's difficult for me too go down.
(Jul. 30, 2014  4:49 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Maybe Poseidon? He's been to tourneys before.

For an unofficial one, I guess just stadiums and participants. And you should know the format to run it and the beyblade format.

ok, so are you a london blader or what??? just curious

and ok so are we doing an unofficial tournament???
Dranker King is from USA, Louisiana.

If we are gonna have one, a date needs to be decided first.
(Jul. 30, 2014  6:32 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Dranker King is from USA, Louisiana.

If we are gonna have one, a date needs to be decided first.

ok well anytime in August should be ok for me how about you?
and would you be able to host it, and would it be an unofficial tournament???
I think it might be a good idea for a new thread so we can edit the OP and get lists compiled ect.
(Jul. 30, 2014  7:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I think it might be a good idea for a new thread so we can edit the OP and get lists compiled ect.

Could you Create the Thread bro and yeah i agree,
Well, good news guys, looks like I will be able to fly all the way from Czech Republic to London for some sweet sweet beyblade tournaments in January/February most likely. Can't wait.
Hey blazers
When’s a next date? Can we get a tournament set up?
Hi Smile Has there been any tournaments arranged?