London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

maybe the fact that it will be a friday may lower the attendance probability seeing as some people may have after school clubs and other after school activities also the fact that the 10th is so close may give less time to prepare seeing as this the first tournament we will organise ourselves, the are many variables that need to be factored in
Sounds good Kyurem.
ok lets get started first who is representing us in presenting the tournament to kai-v.
also i think i want to take care of the prizes if anyone wants to help with that just say.
we also need someone to take care of the venue if your ok with doing this just say.
and also stadiums since bb 10's arent sold here so it'll be easier for us to each get the zero-g stadiums in argos which are on sale and make this a zero-g tournament link:http: //www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1090356.htm
is anyone planning on selling stuff at the tounament? please state it now
finally to get attendance up all of us will need to message the uk bladers we know on the wbo
thankyou all lets make this awesome!
well i cant really host at the mo because 1 im too young, 2 im thinkin of quittin....
Hi guy so i am thinking of coming back to play beyblade once again. I think ive gained enough experince over the years of attending events that I would be able to step up to the the plate (along with others) to host a event would anyone still be interested?
i can maybe help with funding but theres no guarantee that i will come (strict mother)
So far we've got around 3 or 4 people. Spread the word guys... Let's revive the city!
i should be able to come to this tournement and when is it and where
Cool, you guys are getting some veterans back and a few new Members : you should definitely try to maintain this userbase and organise something soon.
Hey guys.
So ive come up with a date to look foward too and that's the 22nd of February how many people would be able to do this date?
(Jan. 21, 2014  6:24 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote: Hey guys.
So ive come up with a date to look foward too and that's the 22nd of February how many people would be able to do this date?

i think ill be up for it

EDIT: BEHOLD!!! BLITZ IS STILL AMONG US!! HE WATCHES OVER US SILENTLY!!!! LONDON STILL HAS HOPE!!!!
can you pit me on the uncomformed please mate if i can get my new blade up and running ill be there
I think it's around time we had a proper list for this...

Confirmed:
- xHB SAUCEx
- Hakumen

Unconfirmed:
- Me (Trickster)
- HungryVidz
- Void
- " L "
(Feb. 10, 2014  10:18 PM)LimiTTrickster Wrote: I think it's around time we had a proper list for this...

Confirmed:
- xHB SAUCEx
- Hakumen
- Raygen

Unconfirmed:
- Me (Trickster)
- HungryVidz
- Void
- " L "

has anyone messaged blitz about it yet? also avenger blader said that he should be able to come we just need to fill him in on some of the details
I would be up for it. Can someone put me one the confirmed list ???
Hi guys due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable too run the current meet up apologies if any arrangements have been made. However I am still planning to organise an event of some sort.
Ok instead of all sitting here tournamentless and missing out on the new blade reward system y dont at least some of us pitch in to organize a tournament i volunteer to supply funds and help with location and participants does anyone else want to help?
What other jobs are there to help with???

I can tally results if needed
I think right now what the United Kingdom needs the most is recruiters : people who will be able to find other Bladers for potential tournaments. That means someone who will search the Internet for communities mostly for European anime/hobby fans, who will try to leave advertisement in toy stores, who will attempt to affiliate with an independent hobby or card game store perhaps, who will get people's attention on YouTube and on Facebook, etc.
I do believe I mentioned something of the sort in random thought, while not in London, i do believe there is a chance for the beyblade community to be revived in GB.
(Jul. 20, 2014  8:31 PM)BlazonBlast! Wrote: What other jobs are there to help with???

finding a location. prizes. financial connection to the wbo. filmimg. and overall someone who will lead and oorganise
Kai, are you still giving out them buisness cards? I think they'd help with what I'm the recruiting process
Absolutely, send me your shipping address in a private message and I will try to send you some as soon as possible.

(Jul. 22, 2014  12:27 PM)Kyurem Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2014  8:31 PM)BlazonBlast! Wrote: What other jobs are there to help with???

finding a location. prizes. financial connection to the wbo. filmimg. and overall someone who will lead and oorganise

Yo, all those things are absolutely secondary compared to finding active Bladers. Even if you had a location, prizes and people ready to do things during the tournament, you would still not be able to actually have an event because there would not be enough people. What you are thinking about is one of the very last steps.
I know where we can play, so that's taken care off! I'm not sure about the money, as I don't have Paypal. But like Kai-V said, that's last minute stuff. Let's try get a confirmed list to start things off. If you think you can make it on the day we pick (TBA) then please confirm:

Confirmed:

Ryûzaki
Darkflare