London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

(Jan. 30, 2013  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Dang, would we be able to do a MFB format as well around that time, or even a two in a row? (Zero-G, then MFB)
Because if it's around the date you suggested, then I'm almost certainly in.

[although the next sunday would be better, but oh well . Smile]

I've been alternating between formats so in theory it's Zero G's turn any reason you don't want it to be Zero G? I wouldn't mind doing two tournaments in a day but time can be an issue for a few people, we'll have discuss it when more people confirm.

(Jan. 30, 2013  10:19 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I might be able to come to a tournament on the 24th, I probably wont as it is quite a way to travel, but I will see what my parents say.

Would be awesome if you could make it again!
(Jan. 31, 2013  11:02 AM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2013  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Dang, would we be able to do a MFB format as well around that time, or even a two in a row? (Zero-G, then MFB)

I've been alternating between formats so in theory it's Zero G's turn any reason you don't want it to be Zero G? I wouldn't mind doing two tournaments in a day but time can be an issue for a few people, we'll have discuss it when more people confirm.

Eh, I just have no particular love for the format at the moment, plus I'm not great when it comes to zero-G combos.
But I spoke to my dad last night, and he says it's quite possible.
Haha, it's quite good to have it on sunday, since it means my dad's more likely to take me, so that he can spend more time with me :3
But yeah, I'd love to have two tournaments in one, since I can very rarely go to them Grin
(My mum's promised to take me sometime in the summer though Smile)

I think two tournaments in one day would be awesome as it is a long way to travel to go to London so I can not go most of the time. So two tourneys in one day would be really good, though considering it takes me about 1-2 hours to get home, whether or not I can participate in the second tournament depends on what time the first one finish.
Count me in.
I can do either zero g or MFB.
Would be cool if we could make two tournaments (zero g and MFB tournament).
(MFB would be better for me, but I can do zero g as well)
(Jan. 31, 2013  9:50 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:

I think two tournaments in one day would be awesome as it is a long way to travel to go to London so I can not go most of the time. So two tourneys in one day would be really good, though considering it takes me about 1-2 hours to get home, whether or not I can participate in the second tournament depends on what time the first one finish.

... Yeah, another reason I suggested two tournaments was because it would make people that live further aways trips more worth while.
Well I have found out I can go to the tournament, so I am pretty much confirmed but there is something that may happen that would prevent me from going ( I would rather not say what it is) but other than that I am confirmed for now.
Sameios.
Confirmed for now. My Dad just can't be a douche and forget he said OK to it or something ...
Hi

My family has said yes! I would love to my first ever beyblade tournament. I am 11 is that OK?

So exciting!
(Feb. 02, 2013  6:49 PM)Beybladeraheem Wrote: Hi

My family has said yes! I would love to my first ever beyblade tournament. I am 11 is that OK?

So exciting!

Yes, any age is fine, as long as you can beyblade XD.
I myself am 13, very nearly 14.
(Feb. 02, 2013  6:49 PM)Beybladeraheem Wrote: Hi

So exciting!

That's great, always good to have new faces!
Ok so we have 8 people confirmed so I've made the official threads - Zero G Format and Standard MFB Format I'm going to try think of some ways that we can get two tournaments going at once but for now the MFB tournament will start after the Zero G one.

Don't forget to tell your friends!
Bad News: My dad's not letting me coz last time I went I got ill the next day. Is there anyway we could get it inside somehow coz I really need to be getting to these tourneys for experience. Anything I say doesn't seem to change his mind...
just tell your dad that I'm coming XD Haha.
Just bring stuff to keep warm, and if you get too cold, there's a cafe near by.
Blitz has been hosting his tournaments in the bandstand since before I joined, so I don't think he'll move it, especially now that it's official.
Ohh alright, that's helpful Luck (The part where you mention you were going to be there XD Tongue_out)
Ha Smile
Yeah, I'll be there. I'm much looking forward to it, especially considering it's two tournaments in a row Grin
If I do get to go, it'll be the time I finally meet and crush you Grin
Hm ... The grinning face certainly conflicted with the meaning of that sentence XD
But I do hope you can make it, especially after my tournament to happen due to a certain someone deciding they, and 2 others couldn't be bothered to come...
So I've updated the OP with the new potential tournament date, Let me know if you can make it!
I may come to an April Tourney it depends if I get my new combo by then and if I'm not too busy so put me down as unconfirmed please
hm ... I might be able to go , it'll be warmer by then - right ?
Although , it would be nice to have 2 tourneys again at some point (With a better judge *Cough* Leedraciel *Cough*) XP
Also , it would take some convincing , but I can definitely come to another one before August . Smile
how can i become a tournament host?
You put together tournament .
You 'referee' the matches .
You send the money back to the WBO .
You get the people .
You get it approved and
You can probably think of more .
You can be assured it is hard work .
You can , in fact , be assured by me .
Hey guys I won't be able to go during April as that is close to my exams however I can definitely go to any in May!
a satrday tournament finally!!! unconfirmed please
Is this tournament just zero g format or are we doing zero g and MFB aging???