London [UK] Tournament Discussion.

Will there be a chance of a tournament (s) in march/april?
Because I will hopefully/probably be able to attend then Smile
(This, I'm assuming is the right place to say that i'll be able to attend soonish, since it is a dissccussion of all London tournaments, no?)
I'd really like to get back into the habit of one tournament a month so it'll be highly likely I'll be hosting tournaments in those months as long as we get the people, Obviously they'll have to be on Sundays as that's the only convenient day I'll have off.

Edit:
(Jan. 02, 2013  4:17 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: That's a shame we could just have a Metal Tournament?

Hopefully this will happen we just need two more (preferably three or four) to confirm then the tournament will be official.
Yeah, if anything having them on a Sunday makes it more likely that i'll be able to attend. Smile
o no i just noticed the sunday thing sorry cant come to any of your tournaments then i got church on sunday Unhappy
Considering we're gonna do a Metal Tournament that means WBBAkid can battle meaning we have 6 bladers we just need two more right?

On a side note anyone selling any Zero-G Items if this Tournament gets going?
Q1:
if that is true, then Yes.
Q2:
Go to the London selling thread. I believe that anyone selling at London tournaments will post there.
My friend is coming to the tournament too he might battle as well if he gets Vulcan Horuseus that's ok right?
(Jan. 03, 2013  5:58 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: My friend is coming to the tournament too he might battle as well if he gets Vulcan Horuseus that's ok right?

That's fine but If you can get them to sign up to the WBO before the tournament if they haven't already as it'll save quite a lot of time otherwise I'll have to sign them up on my Blackberry and it takes ages.

(Jan. 03, 2013  6:57 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  5:58 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: My friend is coming to the tournament too he might battle as well if he gets Vulcan Horuseus that's ok right?

That's fine but If you can get them to sign up to the WBO before the tournament if they haven't already as it'll save quite a lot of time otherwise I'll have to sign them up on my Blackberry and it takes ages.

Yeah I just asked him if he wants to battle and he said he doesn't want to Unhappy he still wants to come and see I'll see if I can get a 7th blader from another one of my friends withing these two weeks but I can't promise anything
Hi, i could come to this tournament.
But i just have matel master beys.
I dont own any plasty beys.
Put me on the list (:
(Jan. 04, 2013  12:52 AM)Raygen Wrote: Hi, i could come to this tournament.
But i just have matel master beys.
I dont own any plasty beys.
Put me on the list (:

That's fine we're doing a Metal Tournament because we don't have enough Plastic Bladers attending
Anyone still up for doing free play event for plastics? Still would be cool to have matches even though there's no faces or anything up for grabs IMO.
I'm up for that idea Ultra at least we'd have some plastic battles that way
Sorry for the double post but I take it we don't have any news on anyone else joining the tournament? Unhappy
Hell Kid, Saint, ThePokeBlader, RedHawkPro, unclearfan (said it's probably going to be there last tournament) and Enzoxs has said they 'might' be able to come so hopefully if they all confirm we'll be well on our way!
unconfirmed please
Here's an idea we could push the date further so it'd be on either the 27th of January or the 3rd of February maybe that would give us more time to decide? plus my Dark Knight Dragooon should arrive by then and I want to take it for a test spin in a tournament!
Confirm me please Blitz Smile
Hey everyone!

Right we have 8 people and could make the tournament official however if only one person doesn't turn up we can't do the tournament resulting in everyone that does make it wasting their time and money.

So while we have a week to get a couple more confirm I would like to know from the 8 people who are confirmed if they would still be willing to come even with the risk of the tournament not happening if one person doesn't turn up?

Or we could arrange another date?

Let me know!
I know I've spoken with you already Blitz but I'm up for next week but I would prefer the 27th though haha
I will be there.
Just need to check-out my bus route before i come since its my first tournament.
(:
Ok so I've made the Official tournament thread, if anything changes then I'll make sure to PM you all.
Ok so I've updated the OP, I'd like to get a Zero G tournament going on Sunday the 24th of Febuary, so let me know if you're able to make it!
Dang, would we be able to do a MFB format as well around that time, or even a two in a row? (Zero-G, then MFB)
Because if it's around the date you suggested, then I'm almost certainly in.

[although the next sunday would be better, but oh well . Smile]
I might be able to come to a tournament on the 24th, I probably wont as it is quite a way to travel, but I will see what my parents say.