[London, UK, Regents Park, 15/10/11] The Autumn Battle Bash!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

It's time for another UK tournament! This will be held on the 15 of October!
That's right, another tournament, this time held by myself and Hell Kid!
My co-host won't be participating as he isn't up to it, but he will help with the judging and sorting out the groups.

Specific info:

When: 15th of October 11:30AM until it finishes.
If you do not turn up after 11:30AM there is a chance you won't be able to take part and your place will be given to someone else!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Standard MFB
Block Round Robin / Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )

This is the WBO universal format rule book (READ IT, if not already)-
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport,
which is available to buy on the day for £6

Credit to Blitz for format.

You can only go on the attendance list if you are 120% sure you can come!
Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament to let them know that the times may vary!

Confirmed Attendees: Block Round Robin.
ControL_s SouL_
Hell Kid
ControL_
Thepokeblader
ShadowScythe
LeeDraciel
Madmuppet98
BeyHyperKiller
Saint
BLAZING DRAGON
BlazingFire
theWBBAblader
Enzoxs
emman798
DestructionBull
✯Black✯Star✯
beyblade247
Armarillo
zflare3
nicholasm
SoulBlade#IV
ZerobLade#I
= 22

Reserves:
Vamp69
Ahmed
SheerBlade#III

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

pleases put me on reserves i wanna go
ZerobLade#I really wants to come but he is having trouble logging in. For some reason when he tries to log in, it says that it is incorrect.
So what is the point of your comment? Are you hinting towards putting his name on the list? If so then just say ZeroBlade#I is coming too.
Also if you don't know already or are new this is the London, UK - Sellers Thread, it is for all London tournament competitors to advertise if you are buying or selling anything.
Sorry for not updating the thread guys, I had to get my tooth extracted today (so painful). I'll update now...
me, zeroblade#I and SheerBlade#III carn't attend. Take us off the list please.
Wow big surprise. Pulling out and not coming like you did at the last two or three tourneys.
i'm coming so please add me to the list
sorry i cant come now
if theres any room put me in plz! Grin
Hey, the turn out list for this tourney has just made me realize, well i have been noticing it over the last few tourneys, London's WBO members are slowly dying out... it's like the London Bladers are going extinct... a lot of members have stop competing/retired for example: Hakumen, <3, Bladestorm, Akatsuki, RAW, Bey-Reaper, TheChosen1, Itachi8 and lots more members, some valuable, some not. Also the Europe forum is dying out... and the teams...

I don't know whether this is because it is getting colder or people just not wanting beyblade anymore. Or because it is costing too much money. XD

This post didn't really have much to do with this thread but... i guess this was just for the people that stopped coming to tourneys but are still active members to see.
uh Heart lives no where near London so it's not amazing he would't come anymore. He's also at uni now I think. He's mainly a collector anyway. I can think of two members: Black Phoenix and Arkboy. They were only at one of tourneys I went to. More older members gone. Sad but understandable.
you havent put me on the confirmed list yet
Sorry, didn't see your post.
i wanna be on reserves please put me on
1. Your obviously not coming, that is why you asked to be on the reserves when the tournament is this close. I could understand if the tournament was a month away, then you could ask to be on the reserves, as you are not yet sure if you can come.

2. I swear you were on the list already, then you took your name off?
SheerBlade didn't you say you wern't aloud to go? your confusing me!
rofl that sucks i really wanted 2 do my first bey tournemount but im going for half term /Unhappy on the 15th
when will the next tournemount be
im nicholasm and would like to compete
i would like to compete my name is nicholasm

i would like to compete in autumn bash
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:37 PM)nicholasm Wrote: im nicholasm and would like to compete
i would like to compete my name is nicholasm

i would like to compete in autumn bash

what the hell is this spam night!
we get it stop or you will get a warning
Really sorry But I won't be able to make it Hope there's a good turn out Smile
That's too bad Unhappy (no more mario impressions Crying)
I can't come anymore. Please take me off the list.
IM COMING.