[London, UK] Official Event Interest Thread

(Nov. 15, 2022  6:15 PM)Blader nico Wrote: when is the tournament im in

There is one happening in  Leicester on the 4th of December
(Nov. 24, 2022  5:41 PM)Attack_Blade Wrote: can there be one in london

I am unsure if anythign will happen before the end of the year but I am considering doing something aorund february.
(Nov. 25, 2022  7:07 PM)Sowmi Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2022  5:41 PM)Attack_Blade Wrote: can there be one in london

My two kids would love to compete as would many of their friends. All in N1

I am unsure if anythign will happen before the end of the year but I am considering doing something aorund february.
ok cool but do you bring your own bey and parents?

(Jan. 16, 2023  9:20 PM)Blader nico Wrote: ok cool but do you bring your own bey and parents?
(Jan. 16, 2023  9:20 PM)Blader nico Wrote: ok cool but do you bring your own bey and parents?

Yes you bring your own beys, and if you are under 18 you must have a parent or guardian attending with you. The earliest i'll be able to host in London will be April.
Sorry but I'm not sure of a date as of right now, anything happening will be confirmed closer to the time.
I mean, to put my two cents in, I'd defo be interested in a London tourney, also got a mate [London based] who'd likely come as a spectator [don't think I've totally sold him on the virtues of Burst yet LOL]....

Would have both made the Leicester Tourney too, but personal matters came first Uncertain

Still, hope for me yet right? At least it gives me time for more practice Tongue_out

Oh yeah, and for what it's worth, I guess I'm dual-format now - Burst is my main/tourney format, but i'm getting into OG Plastic Beys now courtesy of a few 'Joblot' packs from eBay, and investing in a Hasbro Magnacore arena so i've got the kit to play all the main variants of Plastic Bey [read: Magnacore, Engine Gear, HMS & OG].

I guess I might bring the kit to a tourney sometime for freeplay after the Burst matches, if there's anyone left here in Blighty who still plays Plastic Tongue_out
Hello Bladers!
There will be an Burst Standard event in London in April. I'm just selecting between 2 dates. It will be on a Saturday, either the 1st April or 15th April. I will try to confirm it by the end of the week.
(Mar. 13, 2023  12:13 PM)Sowmi Wrote: Hello Bladers!
There will be a Burst Standard event in London in April. I'm just selecting between 2 dates. It will be on a Saturday, either the 1st April or 15th April. I will try to confirm it by the end of the week.

Nice can’t wait
Hello everyone!

We have a event scheduled to happen in London! On Saturday 15th April!

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-...sh--107356
(Apr. 02, 2023  8:52 PM)Blader nico Wrote: ok cool and what time?

It's at 1pm on the 15th. All the information is on the sign up page linked here : https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-...sh--107356
It's a bit random, but anyways:

Spending the next days (until Thursday) in London and I'm in a hotel next to Hyde Park. Just wanted to know if there might be anyone around at any time Grin

Best wishes!
i will be 2 hours late because i have football training is that okay?

And how many beys do you bring?

and i have these metal beys but i dont know what they are called and if it is allowed
For 3on3 events, you need a minimum of 3 beyblades. And for BST only official Takara Tomy and Hasbro beyblades are allowed
Hello everyone!! We have a new event up happening at 1pm on Saturday 3rd of June at Regent's Park as always. It is a burst standard event, all the details are on the tournament post linked here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burstin...er--107875
Just wanted to say, if anyone ever has any questions about what to buy to get into Burst don't hesitate to ask me! It can be quite overwhelming.
I learned this at the last event that people should know, the main thing I want people to know for Burst is to stick to Takara Tomy, hasbro won't do well against TT in the Standard format (the one we play most often right now).
My hope for the future is a UK tournament tour since I would struggle to get to London easily(travel costs). You get a tournament set up in Norwich and I'm there in a heartbeat rocking my Guilty Longinus haha.
(Jun. 09, 2023  2:39 PM)RedCloud Wrote: My hope for the future is a UK tournament tour since I would struggle to get to London easily(travel costs). You get a tournament set up in Norwich and I'm there in a heartbeat rocking my Guilty Longinus haha.

It would certainly be good to have tournaments in other areas. For now Leicester and London are where they I'll happen. But hopefully one day we can get them across the UK. Best way is for other people to become organisers themselves and find the interest in those areas.
Hello everyone,

Just a small update. I have been asked by some people about the ranking for "Bursting into Summer" and all I can say is that it's taking a bit longer for staff to do so and to bear with them while they work on it.

But for a bit more exciting news, the next London event will be on the 1st July. And afterwards we should (hopefuly) have events fortnightly in London during the summer! It may not be exact but I plan to host a bunch this summer so look forward to that!
I'm hoping to do a mix of Ranked and experimental unranked events for a bit of fun. I hope to see you all there!
Hello everyone! The first of our summer series of events is up now! Just clink on the link to go to the sign up page. It is happening next Saturday on the 1st of July at Regent's park once again!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Great-B...-1--108219

Don't fret if you cannot make it, there will be more to come!