[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Oi @[ThePokeBlader], @[Balance Blader] you guys up for the 4th of June?
No comic con, so no excuses! Grin
Pm him dude since he won't post.
(May. 12, 2016  10:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pm him dude since he won't post.

I was hoping he'd PM me after he saw this post via the tag... Maybe not lol
I'll PM/FB/text him later.
(May. 12, 2016  7:58 PM)Manicben Wrote: Oi @[ThePokeBlader], @[Balance Blader] you guys up for the 4th of June?
No comic con, so no excuses! Grin

4th of June works for me!
Gonna try dropping in, unconfirmed too!
(May. 15, 2016  1:57 AM)Serotonin Wrote: Gonna try dropping in, unconfirmed too!

Would be awesome to have you there! Let me know if you can make it Grin
Same goes for everyone else currently unconfirmed!
We need ONE more person!

Beyblade Prime 2016 - London, UK

Confirmed:

Manicben
Ultra
Syphon
Chimera
ClaraM
ThePokeBlader

Unconfirmed:

Splitz
_Avenger_
Serotonin
Balance Blader
~Mana~
Put me as unconfirmed. Gonna price up transport up to London, but I'm gonna do my best to attend for once, haha. I'll let you know when I can actually confirm Tongue_out
I hope there will be tourney's in July and August because I am done with high school and have time on my hands!!!

Anyone able to host since Ben wont be with us till September?^-^
Also I really, really cannot guarantee even being able to attend, but I am going to be in London for the weekend of August 6th and 7th. It is bad that Manicben will definitely not be there, but if there was any way that weekend was a perfect time for you guys anyway, it would be very great to meet you all. My mother and I have a lot already planned for the whole week and I would certainly not bring my Beyblades in my luggage, but stars could align and make me free for a tournament perhaps hah.
There was talk of Clara hosting at the tourney but if that doesn't happen I can probably do it.
Darn it, tis truly a shame I won't be around. If I was, I'd be certain to organise something that weekend.
Yeah, @[ClaraM] would probably be the one to host, although @[-HB-] may be around.
I wouldn't mind hosting at all in Ben's absence. As long as everyone is cool with that (which they seemed to be) then I'm all for it.

Only thing left would be to find a date when everyone will be free for the weekend, though I don't think that'll be much of a challenge considering most people should be free from the evils of exams right now lol
(Jun. 06, 2016  9:54 AM)ClaraM Wrote: Only thing left would be to find a date when everyone will be free for the weekend, though I don't think that'll be much of a challenge considering most people should be free from the evils of exams right now lol

U wot m8!? I cri everitiem...
Got one in 4 hours and one on Thursday then one on Friday... Can't wait for the end of the week. Then I can get onto typing up the results, perhaps some video editing and so on.

And Clara, if you need any help (especially with spreadsheet and such), feel free to contact me while I'm away. Pretty sure China doesn't block the WBO lel Grin
Your own fault m8, go study or no beyblades 4 u lol

Will let you know if I have any issues, thanks Ben Joyful_3
I can pretty much do anytime in June and the middle/end of August!!!!!
Bop me onto unconfirmed Clara please!
Might be able to come, there might be a thing I have to do as well though, so being put on Unconfirmed would be great
Unconfirmed for me too, I'm afraid, don't know if I'll have left for the summer by then.
Sure thing guys, this isn't looking good. Depending on what happens we may have to reschedule lol
I'll start off by saying sorry for the double post lol

Just wanted to say guys, I'm gonna edit the original post, it's now going to be (if we can get enough people) on the 9th July.
(Jun. 13, 2016  6:28 PM)ClaraM Wrote: I'll start off by saying sorry for the double post lol

Just wanted to say guys, I'm gonna edit the original post, it's now going to be (if we can get enough people) on the 9th July.

9th of july may or may not work, but still on unconfirmed list please
9TH July would be perfect for me!
I'd be fine for the 9th, but naturally I can't confirm anything unless we have enough others. A bit expensive to book a train and then things not go ahead, haha Tongue_out
Daaaayum Samuel! Lol

I'll send some PMs out and ask around. Need to be getting way more than we are XD