[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
I'll get in touch with GuardianEmporer to see if I can get him to come along!^-^
How old are you guys? I may be able to pop down on the 9th.
(Jun. 16, 2016  8:45 PM)Beydriger Wrote: How old are you guys? I may be able to pop down on the 9th.

I'm the youngest out of the crew, I'm 16!^-^
I won't be around, but I'm 20 years old! Grin Most of us are over 18 though, with many over 20!
Beyblade truly is for all ages! Bladers will never feel out of place and we accommodate players of all ages at London events.
Is everyone on here from the UK based in London?
(Jun. 27, 2016  6:03 PM)Drigerbey Wrote: Is everyone on here from the UK based in London?

Nope, alot of the usual attendees are from just outside London.
I'm confirmed whats the details for when this will take place
Still in planning, the list was to see who could go
We don't have enough for the 9th and I've not heard anything since so I very much doubt it'll be happening for then. I'll keep everyone updated when can but I've not heard anything from anyone myself so even I don't know what's going on. All I know is that alot of people are very busy so it's going to be hard to secure a date when everyone is free.
I'll have 3 friends comming with me but do they have to sign up?
It would be alot easier to keep track of everyone if they did have accounts but it's not a huge deal. Accounts can be made for them after the tournament if they choose to stay. They will have to pay though because they won't have Bladers passports.
I thought I told you I was attending but maybe not. Is Hayden coming still?
I didnt know, maybe I forgot? Ah well. I know now lol.

I'm not sure about Hayden, I'll send him a message and check.
(Jul. 01, 2016  4:31 PM)ClaraM Wrote: It would be alot easier to keep track of everyone if they did have accounts but it's not a huge deal. Accounts can be made for them after the tournament if they choose to stay. They will have to pay though because they won't have Bladers passports.

I highly recommend that they create their accounts before the tournament. @[Savage_shiro]
It makes things much easier for the hosts during and after the tournament.
And remember it's £3 entry fee each.
I talked to Hayden and he said it's a no so unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll get the seven that we need. I think we should try for august for the weekend Kai-V said on the off chance she could attend.
If it is even possible, it would be after I travel from Edinburg to London earlier that Saturday, so probably closer to the middle of the afternoon? Unless we try to leave at 8:00 AM before the actual checkout...
Well it definitely looks like the 6th would be a better option. Gives people time to figure out if they can make it, also we'd totally love to have you there Kai-V (if you can make it of course, no pressure lol)

I'll start the listing now so I don't forget to do it later.

Confirmed
ClaraM
Syphon

Unconfirmed
~Mana~
I'd be up for that
Totally missing out, especially if Kai-V herself will be there! Let me know if you require any assistance regarding challonge or results spreadsheets.

And I'm stuck here in Beijing with no Beyblade, but Infinity Nado instead lol. All hope has been lost.
Unconfirmed. Naturally, I want to be there, though I've gotta see what's going on with work that weekend first Tongue_out
Hey guys, Balance Blader asked me to post on his behalf and get a list going for the plastics/HMS remembrance in London. The proposed date is the 23rd or 24th of July, he will be hosting.

Confirmed

Balance Blader
Ultra
Syphon (sunday 24th only)

Unconfirmed
RIP London.
(Jul. 24, 2016  1:32 PM)Syphon Wrote: RIP London.

The UK hasn't managed to have plastics and HMS tournaments for years due to lack of people. As long as we're holding Burst tourneys then it's fine. When Hasbro's Burst comes to the UK we'll see large influx of tourneygoers again.