Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Booked train for 15th,
I'd pick both, I'll try to smash it anyway Grin
Yes ! I can do the 15th and I'd like to try both Smile Excited to meet you all
Lol, I'd better do the proposal then! We got 7 participants so quickly!!!
Hey who knows any bladders in the U.K. Or Chanel islands I'm looking for an opener to battle for mine and flame pagasis's training I'm realy strong thanks to rock Leonel top flame Sagitarios spin track and fusion wheel then storm Pegasus's energy ring and face bolt please i live in Gurensey rue des grons my house is boufort I need another blade in Gurensey I'm the only one btw my beyblades can chip rock and granite wall I've tried chek out my YouTube Chanel Harvey ogier Ollie sharp bye.
Ok, since I can't do the next 2 weekends, let's see if people are free on the 26th of November.
Plz confirm Grin

Confirmed:
Manicben
Ultra
Syphon
ClaraM
Chimera
Basedsamuraij

Unconfirmed:
~Mana~
Unconfirmed. I might be able to attend, but it currently depends on how my uni work is going at the time. Currently in an extremely heavy month of submissions, haha.
Confirmed!
Confirmed for me please, I gotta rek u all lol
Confirm me please, expect quake combos heh
Hi all,

This message is to explain the recent delay in processing tournaments from London. Unfortunately, we confirmed with philo1114 that he used an illegal Beyblade in the previous two tournaments he played in. Specifically, the Heavy Disk he used had star stickers placed precisely where they would cause the most friction with the Driver.

[Image: 8zyPduc.jpg]

When questioned on this, he claimed to have learned the placement from players in Hong Kong. @[Manicben] and other players at the event all judged that the disk had an abnormal level of Burst resistance which was eliminated by switching to a different disk.

This placement goes against the WBO's own regulations ("Stickers cannot be placed anywhere where two parts of the Beyblade come into contact with each other,"), the WBBA's own rules, and the instructions that come with Takara-Tomy Beyblades that state to only place stickers on the outer perimeter of the disk.

We discussed the matter with other organizers — including Ben — and have issued a 1-month suspension for philo1114 from worldbeyblade.org and WBO tournaments. Additionally, his matches won't be processed and he won't receive Faces or Credits for his previous two tournaments. Because of these unusual circumstances, some players will have their outcome in the previous tournaments they played in improved.

If you have any other questions about this, feel free to get in touch with me or Manicben.
@[Manicben], what's the current count on the 26th tournament? Looks like I might be free to come along, which should help with numbers.
The post says 6.
I'm aware. I was asking in case there was someone else who confirmed and it hadn't been updated...
Make that 6 now... I'm unable to host anymore due to uni work.

If someone else can host, then great, if not, then the 3rd of December is the only date I can do for the rest of this year. Got exams from then on and then I go on holiday straight after...
I feel like moving it to the 3rd of December would be a great idea if I'm completely honest. I'm not just saying that because I have a carp ton of work due in at the end of this month. Why would you even suggest such an absurd thing?
(Nov. 20, 2016  1:18 PM)Syphon Wrote: I feel like moving it to the 3rd of December would be a great idea if I'm completely honest. I'm not just saying that because I have a carp ton of work due in at the end of this month. Why would you even suggest such an absurd thing?

Ikr? lol
Who else feels this way? And please decide quickly so I can get dat proposal in.
Plus, I should really do the results sheet from last time, lel. Been way to busy in the lab at uni.
Aha, I'm pretty much the same. I have assignment deadlines on the 24th and 8th, with presentations on the 29th and 6th, and then exams on the 12th and 13th. I'm swimming in it at the moment, and that's with all the stuff I've already done this month :p

Not sure I can confirm for the 3rd given it's just before a deadline. You'd have to leave me as unconfirmed for that until I can ensure I'll be in a perfect position for my 8th deadline, haha.
Yeah, I've got exams on the 8th, 13th and 14th. I'm planning to just take that day off revision to host. Grin
I should be good for the 3rd of December - pretty sure all my deadlines are either November or January how lucky am I?
So glad I don't go uni Tongue_out_wink Anyway the 3rd is fine with me.
3rd is good for me too, so glad I don't have to do Uni work or anything. I don't envy you guys at all lol
Since the announcement below was posted, we unfortunately have an update to make now. We discovered that an additional level of cheating was perpetrated by philo1114 even if it was not initially noticed by fellow London Bladers.

As you can see in these photographs, on normal Heavy Discs, the four production circles are visible in the inner ring portion. (You can also see the wear from the Driver's white tab rubbing against the metal in the middle, exactly where philo1114 had applied a star sticker on his Disc.)

[Image: Burst_Heavy_Discsnormal.jpg]

However, what we had not noticed at first was that the inner ring on philo1114's is very different from those regular Discs.

Thanks to Angry Face, we discovered what made them so visually different: additional layers of transparent stickers, cut exactly into the shape of the inner ring, were applied on top or below the star stickers. You can see his attempt at recreating the cheat here:

[Image: JuJRUUm.jpg]

As you know, with Burst sticker sheets, the background is now actually transparent, so there is always a portion that you could cut into to replicate those inner ring shapes. The superposition of so many transparent/translucid stickers is exactly what ends up blurring the full four production circles on the underside of the Disc. You can also see in the photograph below the places where the stickers were cut and do not exactly follow the shape or are not adhering completely.

Considering the superior level of cheating and lying involved than we initially thought, we have no choice but to increase philo1114's suspension to 3 months. We have once again discussed the matter with Organizers and we all agreed that it was too serious a situation to leave unchanged.

Due to this issue, we will also likely make it mandatory for judges to do a parts check in Burst-format tournaments. Details should be finalised and announced in the upcoming weeks.

(Nov. 11, 2016  3:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hi all,

This message is to explain the recent delay in processing tournaments from London. Unfortunately, we confirmed with philo1114 that he used an illegal Beyblade in the previous two tournaments he played in. Specifically, the Heavy Disk he used had star stickers placed precisely where they would cause the most friction with the Driver.

[Image: 8zyPduc.jpg]

When questioned on this, he claimed to have learned the placement from players in Hong Kong. @[Manicben] and other players at the event all judged that the disk had an abnormal level of Burst resistance which was eliminated by switching to a different disk.

This placement goes against the WBO's own regulations ("Stickers cannot be placed anywhere where two parts of the Beyblade come into contact with each other,"), the WBBA's own rules, and the instructions that come with Takara-Tomy Beyblades that state to only place stickers on the outer perimeter of the disk.

We discussed the matter with other organizers — including Ben — and have issued a 1-month suspension for philo1114 from worldbeyblade.org and WBO tournaments. Additionally, his matches won't be processed and he won't receive Faces or Credits for his previous two tournaments. Because of these unusual circumstances, some players will have their outcome in the previous tournaments they played in improved.

If you have any other questions about this, feel free to get in touch with me or Manicben.
That's a real shame to hear. Thank you for keeping us updated.