[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Thanks for the update Kai-V! It's a real shame about the whole situation (it always was) considering the amount of misleading and outright lying going on during the investigation 3 months is really lenient I'm really glad the committee have come to a fair final decision though.
Have we got confirmation of this weekend or?
We're at 6 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed...
Not looking good...
Yeah, unfortunately it's a no from me this time. I'd love to be there, but I really have too much going on with an exam, presentation and submission all in the same week next week Uncertain

Sorry guys! I'll be open to it again after Christmas!
Right, even with ~Mana~'s passing, we have Balance Blader stepping up!

THE TOURNAMENT IS HAPPENING!!!

Confirmed List:
Manicben
@[ClaraM]
@[Ultra]
@[Syphon]
@[Chimera]
@[Basedsamuraij]
@[Balance Blader]
Finally. I told him to tell you he was coming days ago.
Lmao you make it sound like he's dead
He's not technically wrong, I feel like I'm pretty dead these days Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...

Have fun though guys!
Oh and now @[ClaraM] compromises it... It's not fully confirmed, but Clara may need to pull out of this one.

If I get anothe rupdate confirming her prescence (she's working on it) by tomorrow, I'll announce whether this tournament will be cancelled or not. Sorry guys (and sorry from Clara too I suppose loool)
Sorry guys the lady's not having it her basic message to me is "either drop the stuff off tomorrow or not at all" cos her family is off on holiday apparently.

I really wish this hadn't come up, she was meant to pick stuff up from me today but told me she had a fall at work and wants me to deliver it now. If I could've got away with it I'd not go to her but I gotta.

Really really sorry guys, wish I didn't have to do it Unhappy
I know it would be inconvenient but would changing the time of the tournament to 1PM help or would it make no difference?
Never fear, someone else is here!
Basedsamuraij's friend will be joining us, so the tournament WILL BE HAPPENING. PLEASE TURN UP TOMORROW!

Usual time of 12pm midday at Regent's Park bandstand. Please dress warmly as it will be cold.
Format is normal Burst Format.
Yaaaas!