[London, UK 23/4/2016] Burst! Rush Shoot!!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Burst! Rush Shoot!!

London, UK - 23 April 2016

Brace yourselves! Valt's Rush Shoot technique against Kensuke is about to get real! While they have their third round soon, we in the real world have a hectic time ahead of us. For the students out there, get ready for exams and prepare your own techniques to burst dem exam papers!

Valt vs Kensuke
Victory Valkyrie vs Kaiser Kerbeus
I wonder who'll win... Eee
I heard they tied... O.o

LONDON
EXAM SEASON
I hope I revised enough... Probably not Tongue_out

Time:
The tournament itself will start at 12:00pm, so as a guide, aim to arrive for 11:30am. The Tube and public transport services are not very reliable, so plan your journey well in advance.

Regent's Park. We shall be at the Bandstand like ye olden days.

Directions:
Here is a map of Regent's Park. Head to the area marked Bandstand. We suggest taking the London Underground or Bus to Baker Street.

Tournament Format:
Burst Format. We will be doing Round Robin, seeing as we have a small participant pool. But hey, more battles, more fun! Block Round Robin if we get over 12 participants, so be ready for either!

Price:
Now, all participants must pay a £3 fee for the tournament. We accept cash only!
If you have a valid Blader Passport, entry is free! Blader Passports can be purchased on the day for £10 and last a whole year! Absolute bargain!

Prizes:
Sorry, no physical prizes this time, but credits and Faces will be awarded!

Hosts and Judges:
This tournament is being hosted by Manicben, somewhat of a veteran and tournament host. I have chosen Balance Blader and Ultra (depending on numbers) to be judges this time round, due to their support and experience. If you have any queries, either here or on the day, feel free to PM Manicben or talk to one of us on the day, we would be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Despite being around friends and rivals, please remember we are in a public park. Bad behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from future events. Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the bandstand. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:10pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate.

Message from the Hosts:
Monthly tournaments have started again! Woohoo! Stay tuned on the Revival Thread or the new WBO UK Facebook Page for more info and tournament dates!

Confirmed Attendees:

Ultra
Manicben
Syphon
ClaraM
_Avenger_
Chimera
Balance Blader
guardianemperor

Unconfirmed Attendees:

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Disappointed you didn't make a play on the fact it's St. Georges day this Saturday.

Disappointing Ben, disappointing!
BURSTGEORGE'S DAY.

I never knew there was a Saint George to celebrate or commemorate hah. We have many saints here but no Saint George.
Oh carp. England's Patron Saint's own day and I forgot!?
Meh, like many people take it seriously. No joke, we celebrate St Patrick's Day even more I swear.

Anyway, what kind of "play" could I have made? (Bur)St George's Day? plz... Crying I cri everitiem
These Tournament names just keep getting funnier!^-^
Note: I have reverted my name back to Syphon. The whole Xcalibur lad thing was a one time joke XD
Kinda glad you did. Confirmed list amended.
[b][b][i][b]hi guys this might sound embarrassing but i kind of forgot my username and password so i changed my name to xblader54 from gardianemperor and i can go o the tournament on Saturday.

Manicben could you transfer my faces to this account please if you can.

since i ordered some burst and it hasn't arrived yet could i borrow someones burst please.

see you guys on Saturday
(Apr. 21, 2016  8:27 PM)xblader54 Wrote: [b][b][i][b]hi guys this might sound embarrassing but i kind of forgot my username and password so i changed my name to xblader54 from gardianemperor and i can go o the tournament on Saturday.

Manicben could you transfer my faces to this account please if you can.

since i ordered some burst and it hasn't arrived yet could i borrow someones burst please.

I can hopefully get @[Kai-V] to sent you your account details. Username @[guardianemperor] right?
And as always we can lend out Burst parts! Grin
Hey, since you had a lot of things on your guardianemperor account, I really have to keep that one and merge your new account into it, not the other way around. Can you send me a private message so we can discuss getting you access back to your guardianemperor account, @[xblader54]?
YouTube channel Xgamer54 0
good luck every one

YouTube: xgamer54
(Apr. 21, 2016  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, since you had a lot of things on your guardianemperor account, I really have to keep that one and merge your new account into it, not the other way around. Can you send me a private message so we can discuss getting you access back to your guardianemperor account, @[xblader54]?

Hi!
Got my log in details for my guardianemperor account.
Sorry for the confusion.
The new account xblader54 can be deleted

Thanks
Awesome stuff! See everyone there tomorrow!
Have fun everyone! I'm locked away till my exams are done :')
@[Balance Blader] and @[Syphon], you will be having a Shard tiebreaker tomorrow. All dual layer parts will not be allowed for that match.

@[ClaraM], @[guardianemperor] and Balance Blader, you three will have a round Robin tiebreaker for a Shard beforehand. Odin will be allowed for that match, but no other parts after Jan 23rd. So remember to bring Odin!

We will do these matches before the tournament to get them out of the way.

@[Kai-V], did I forget any tiebreakers for the Shard? And if Balance Blader were to complete his, do people still receive Shards in our region? Will there be any point to?
Ah, you are correct: if Balance Blader is the victor of the three-way tie from January 23rd, then sadly the campaign is over for the United Kingdom because he will have claimed the Amaterios. And then, the tie between him and Syphon does not need to occur. You should make sure the tiebreakers happen in chronological order.
It's confirmed! Balance Blader has taken Amaterios for himself! No opportunities given to anyone else!
Well, that's the UK done... Were we the first? Grin

As for results...

3rd - Manicben

2nd - @[Balance Blader]

aaaand for the first time!

1st - @[Ultra]!

Awesome Burst explosions going on and plenty of "Rush Shoot!!" chants. Sadly barely any dual layer stuff got used, other than the now popular Revolve Driver!
And there were so many times when V2 got used and we were scared the wings would break. After seeing @[1234beyblade]'s vids, we prayed for Victory Valkyrie.
Attack got used a lot more this time and to great effect against Deathscyther combos.

Next tournament in May, in time for BeyDays! Prepare for some cool secret stuff Tongue_out
Awesome, great that Balance Blader went through all these challenges successfully hah. He is definitely the first to claim an Amaterios, so congratulations! And of course bravo to the placers at this tournament too.
Congrats to those who placed, and Balance Blader as well for being the first to complete the Amaterios campaign Grin

(Apr. 23, 2016  6:07 PM)Manicben Wrote: Next tournament in May, in time for BeyDays! Prepare for some cool secret stuff Tongue_out

When you're set on a date for that, let me know. I'll try to make an appearance! It'd be horrible if I attended Beyblade North before a tournament in my own country, and I've always said I'd make it up someday, haha Tongue_out
Congrats everyone! @[Balance Blader], please PM me your mailing address for your Amaterios. Smile
Sorry for the delay.
Results here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

@[Kai-V] @[Kei] @[LMAO]
I assume with this, BeyDays ready to approve and post? Grin
This is completely processed. Let me know if you see any mistakes though.