London, UK -20/09/2014 UK Revival Jam

on
Hosted by
  Ultra
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Here we go. Let the revival begin.
Time:
12 start. Make sure to be safe that you’re there around 11:30.

Regent’s Park. At the bandstand like always.

Directions:
http://=http://www.royalparks.org.uk/__d...sh_map.pdf Go to the bandstand marked on the map. It’s only a short walk from Baker’s Street tube station.

Tournament format:
Standard BB-10.

Entry Price:
£3 unless you have a Blader Passport then it's free. Blader Passports are £6 if you wish to buy one. These allow free entry to WBO tournaments for a whole year.

Confirmed Attendees:

Ultra
xHB SAUCEx
Blitz
_Avenger_
Raijin
ThePokeBlader
Enzoxs
Beyfury
Chuckie

Unconfirmed:
BeyHyperKiLLeR
Balance Blader
noRktreSS
Crescent
LeeDraciel
Hakumen

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm back to Raijin. Thanks.
Okay then haha. Out of those attending who has an attack stadium to bring?
Oh damn, apparently the misclicks actually went through, so apologies ahead of time for the two extra notifications each of you close to Regent's Park on the BeyMap just received ...
(Sep. 09, 2014  11:25 PM)Ultra Wrote: Okay then haha. Out of those attending who has an attack stadium to bring?

Actually managed to find my BB-10 in my loft so I can bring it along.
Can you put noRktreSS on unconfirmed, please? Thanks.
HELL YEAH!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is going to be awesome
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am looking to buy some beyblades at the event and i will be selling a few parts/beys

And this time i'm coming prepared to at least get to the finals or beat the Top Ranked bladers as i have good combos up my sleeve

I'll Make a video on my channel about it to spread awareness Smile

[Image: my%2Bprofile.png][/font]
I'll try my very best to be there but I'm racing at Race Wars and aim to be there around 6pm. About 5 hour drive but at Lee speeds I should have time to show my face and leave straight from the event so unconfirmed for now.
Hi guys Beyfury will be attending
The Assassin is deffo not commin cos he has karate every saturday void cant come because he has swimming and theres a chance i might not come because i may be getting a saturday tutor not sure so put me on unconfirmed please
I cannot attend sorry guieses
I'm sorry for the late notice but my granddad just got sent to Hospital and we're staying with him right now so I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow
I'm still coming though.
I might be a bit late as all the trains are currently unavailable. I will have to take the Rail replacement bus which may mean I will get to regents park a little over 12 as it takes a while to get there.
On my way now should be at the Bandstand for around 11:30ish.
on my way guys hold up a bit. Trains coming and I'll be on my way
Who won?
1st Blitz

2nd xHB SAUCEx

3rd Chuckie
Just got back. Was fun as always. Only annoying thing was two confirmed members (ThePokeBlader and _Avenger_) didn't show up and gave no warning or anything.
Oh great, now Blitz is gonna be impossible to pass...

Glad it turned out successful! Seems like London is ramping up again.

Great work, Ultra.
Just got home today was awsome finally managed to place after three years Wink I'll also never give advice to bank a launch haha. Good to catch up with everyone one again Smile
Congratulations to all the placers! I now wish Kei good luck on surpassing Blitz, haha.

Of course, I hope to see more events from the UK in the near future! Kudos to Ultra for pulling this off, as well.

EDIT: UltimateOrion, I remember Kei once telling you the results will always be posted; there's simply no need to ask.
Hey guys congrats again on another event.

Did you still manage to reach 8 participants?
Congratulations to the winners. Sorry I couldn't make it today.

Blitz is holding up strong, haha.
Had a great time yesterday, although I won I went 8-2 so my Beypoints will suffer (Thanks HB and Enzo! haha)! Which means I'll probably go down to 2nd now anyway haha. But still had a lot of fun and look forward to the next one if I can make it.