[London, England, UK] Titan Bladers

(Feb. 02, 2011  9:56 PM)rockdragoongt Wrote: What area do u live in i might want t join

i would like you to join, but theres no spaces anyway. Don't want to big of a team to handle Unhappy
hate to double post, but Member 4 (Reheem) has left to make his own group and our team is now open for a new member.

Also, a new team leader, Yes a third TEAM LEADER will be announced soon. only people i can trust and get easy contact with will be able to become the rank Smile

I want to have a team meet up for all teams to have a little friendly battle, I will be making a new thread on it soon XD
name: Marlon usename:Rock kid 125 age:12 l ocation: stanmore middlesex best bey: flame
Sagittario 145 tack
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:19 PM)ROCK KID 125 Wrote: name: Marlon usename:Rock kid 125 age:12 l ocation: stanmore middlesex best bey: flame
Sagittario 145 tack

got it, bout time some one posted in this thread.

Welcome new blader
KSb uchiha when are you going to update this thread cuase i beat you at the tourney and im third leader like agreed
Team Updates: RockL-drago2866 - New third team leader
BLAZING DRAGON - Left TTB Unhappy
Team RE-Updates: BLAZING DRAGON rejoined! Smile
cappricorne Has joined!
guys im back with ttb i had to come back u guys r ma team GO TTB!!!
hey kieton i say we need to upgrade this team with these ideas
1.We have a team meet up to upgrade the rookies to the best.
2.At the meet up we have a unoffical tourney and maybe FIRE some of the rubbish bladers that hold us back.
3.We all have fun and meet new people,and maybe change the team name
4.Me,you,Wolftyphoon, Blazing dragon help train the rookies to get good like us
you may like these ideas you maybe not but we just have to help out the rubbish bladers to get them good
and pretty soon we will have an army of great players on our side and not to mention help out others with there skills coz they will have to learn in a tourney
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:37 AM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote: hey kieton i say we need to upgrade this team with these ideas
1.We have a team meet up to upgrade the rookies to the best.
2.At the meet up we have a unoffical tourney and maybe FIRE some of the rubbish bladers that hold us back.
3.We all have fun and meet new people,and maybe change the team name
4.Me,you,Wolftyphoon, Blazing dragon help train the rookies to get good like us
you may like these ideas you maybe not but we just have to help out the rubbish bladers to get them good
and pretty soon we will have an army of great players on our side and not to mention help out others with there skills coz they will have to learn in a tourney

Great, Ill take in all of them ideas and ill put up a time and a place and ill orgonise it for the near future and me and you, Raheem will be the judge's . I will say it now and for the unofficial tournament we will have a block robin round system Smile

Tournament details will be held on this thread tommorow morning Pinching_eyes_2
yes man we this is bumping up my bey spirit and also if we have a unnoficail tourney then i will be selling these
items

FULL BEYBLADES:
Midnight bull mint condition still in box X1£10
Killer beafowl NIB USED X1 £13.50

oh and thanks for listening and btw can we put the meet up on the 9/4/11
and also as third leader i say this it is very inportant you come to this meet up if you do no come there is a chance you may lose your place on the team because we are seeing how good our team is so if you dont come we might sack you(Tired)which i hope dosent happen because there are lots of great bladers out there who wants to play for a team.Kieton i will make a thread about it now
i will make a thread about it now
btw memeber Jake has left the team
Team request: anyone who has an assembly chamber and is attending the regents round up. please bring there chamber and alow me to unscrew some of my beys
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:07 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Team request: anyone who has an assembly chamber and is attending the regents round up. please bring there chamber and alow me to unscrew some of my beys

I'm sure ControL_ will lend you his.
I don't really want a assembley chamber over some other stuff affordable but I may get it eventually. If you wanna make a beyblade go get a tool but in your case it seems like you have screwd it too tight or something along those lines
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:53 AM)RAW Wrote: I don't really want a assembley chamber over some other stuff affordable but I may get it eventually. If you wanna make a beyblade go get a tool but in your case it seems like you have screwd it too tight or something along those lines

havent screwed it to tight, the face has just got a bit broken on she parts where you twist it with the tool so i need an assembly chamber.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:39 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I'm sure ControL_ will lend you his.

great, ill ask him if i see him.
Hey guys, a bit of bad news, I am going to have to change the team torney to the 7th of May due to tornaments on the same date Smile
Tired What day is that?

Yeah I agree, these multiple tournaments really get in the way of team events etc.
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:02 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Hey guys, a bit of bad news, I am going to have to change the team torney to the 7th of May due to tornaments on the same date Smile

HEY man we dont need to change it coz its a public place and im sure people wont mind if we have a tourney and btw when we have the tourney can we do dubble elimination coz my fam dont understand the importance of beyblade and the hate waiting long
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:17 PM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:02 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Hey guys, a bit of bad news, I am going to have to change the team torney to the 7th of May due to tornaments on the same date Smile

HEY man we dont need to change it coz its a public place and im sure people wont mind if we have a tourney and btw when we have the tourney can we do dubble elimination coz my fam dont understand the importance of beyblade and the hate waiting long

I think we should because then we will not get many people to come over to our team event because the main event will be distracting to people and they might have to stay their groups like last time and wont be able to leave.

Also it wont be waiting long because everyone would have eased out and wont mind waiting a week becasue of the official torney on the week before.
and btw we might have duble elimination
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:35 PM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote: and btw we might have duble elimination

Dont think we should because it might be longer for different people and robin round is a set time for sure. just stick to robin round and we can take it from their.

Ill send invitations to all members of the team and some guest members from other teams if there are left over spaces.