[London, England, UK] Hero's

There is a New team in town and that is ]Team Hero's
We are a Beyblade team That focuses on Beyblade alot that includes having fun Bey strenght and Bey strategy. [ WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRIUTING ANY MEMBERS ATM Join The Uncomfirmed/Unrigesterd list i have kicked myself out for a while because of my bey poits so Itachi8 is now leader until i get my bey points get back up.We are a very active team we do meet ups with others teams. We are not Looking for a Bey Mechanic
Members:
Leader:Itachi8 ATM
Co Leader:TheChosen1
Member 1 BLAZING DRAGON
Member 2:
Team Allies: Team Titan Bladers,Team Galaxy Storm

Members should have a Hero and it sayin Team Hero's New to this team is the Player contract once every blader has registerd with the team you must sign this this is me example. When the contract exspires it can be renewed

Name:Raheem
Player Agreement. I will be a good Member to this team i will stay untill Sempter 25th 2011.I will try my best to be a good member not only to the WBo but to the Team. I will come online at least every other day,I will have fun.
The Chosen1
Each Member must copy that Play Agreement and but there name and age and sign it with there username

Uncomfirmed:
Callum6969
Shea is Da Best

Team meet ups 3 team wins/loses 0/0/0
Next Meet up is on the 4th of August regents park bandstand 11:30 bring your stadiums and you dont have to be part of this team to go to the meet up

I have decided to make a team accomplishment sheet.It may not be fancie but it will do. When you get up to 50 points you will win a free bey part,if you get to 75 points you will win a free bey launcher.if you get to 100 you get a free bey and you get a new rank. and if you do badly with the team by not coming to meet ups and being rude and not following rules you will go down. And if you dont have 100 pts and you are doing well you can get premoted to a new rank. Every team mate Starts off at Rookie. New Members will get a free 15 points. i will tell you about the Points System now Each blader starts off with 0 points.
Win a Bey Battle 5pts. Beat a player with higher bey points 6pts. Beat a Player who is in another team 8pts. Beat a player who is in the top 20 bladers in the uk 10pts. Come ONline for 1 Hour 2pts.Beat a player from a higher rank 6pts. Being a good member 5 pts. Donate £10 to the WBO20pts .

Team Hero's accomplishment sheet
Itachi8 2 PTS,TheChosen1 8pts, and BLAZING DRAGON 2 Pts[/color]Next Rank is Im GETTING THERE. to achieve this rank get 25 points. I will add more ranks when people get 25 points
My 1st team and it's the best!!!
I HAD great fun today cant wait till the results are up i enjoyed meeting my co leader for my team ultimate zero
Me to I had great fun to today too.
NOTE: Member 1 Killer Gemois has left the team
NOTE:You have to live in london and to to some tounaments to continue being on the team and second member 2 to 6 member is up for graps!!!
no you have to live in london or close to london to come to meet ups and there is only 1 space left because i dont want lots of people on the team
its ok hey were having a meet up/in two weeks
i updated the team we've got a meet up soon
Ok we are challenging team galaxy storm so please help us by joining my and thechosen1 team bey destroyers, please tell us if you want to be on the team and you can come post on the thread.POSTPOSTPOST
We Accept Your Challenge Now Lets See How Many People Could Come And Ill Tell You In This Thread
Nice so need a member 2 that can come to the challenge.
NOTE: Is at regent park bandstand 11:30 and it might be on th 4/6/11 it's Thechosen1's call on that one.
it 11:00 actaully and Callum6969 might be able to come NOTE: THERE ARE ONLY TWO SPACE LEFT ON THE TEAM!!!
ROCK KID MIGHT BE ABLE TO COME
So were going up to member 3 now ok post if you want to come pleasePOSTPOSTPOST
yeh we going up to member 3
hate to double post but the time changed to 11:30
Is Rock Kid 125 Coming To The MeetUp? Btw Why Dont You Put Your Title Something Like (London, United Kingdom) Team Bey Destroyers
OK I WILL AND YEH Rock Kid 125 Might be coming to the meet up
Rock Kid 125 IS COMING!!!
is it a defienit he is coming?
He said he was coming.
when did he say that did you give him all the details
I told him to look on the thread.
Can we have super vortex stadiums because those ones are good.