[London, England, UK] BeyUnicornos

Anyone wanna challenge team Team BeyUnicornos? We are a south london team. The team:

Enzoxs
Cyber Kerberous

We are looking for members but we are not going to let just anyone join.
Wrong section mate.
Post this in the WBO organized play Europe section.
Other than that, good luck!

From Team IYTD
We can challenge team GalaxyStorm at Leged of the bey!
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:28 PM)cor28 Wrote: We can challenge team GalaxyStorm at Leged of the bey!

Make sure you understand the rules of the tag-team battles.
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:33 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:28 PM)cor28 Wrote: We can challenge team GalaxyStorm at Leged of the bey!

Make sure you understand the rules of the tag-team battles.

Where can i read them?
welcome and good luck with your team Wink
Challenge us you say? BRING IT!! Good luck with your team.
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:35 PM)aron101 Wrote: Challenge us you say? BRING IT!! Good luck with your team.

Bring it we will! we'll probably lose, though.
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:07 PM)EnzoXS Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:35 PM)aron101 Wrote: Challenge us you say? BRING IT!! Good luck with your team.

Dont Say That! Get Your Spirits Up And Believe In Yourself Because To Fight Now Is To Fight For Eternity!

Leader Of Team GalaxyStorm!
We CANT face you yet anyway. ARGH! We need another member!
somone PLEASE join our team!
(Jan. 13, 2011  8:26 PM)cor28 Wrote: somone PLEASE join our team!

YES!!!! jjsonickid says hes in!
If JJ joins this team, we are SCREWED.
IYTD is fine, we've got brazman after all.
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:16 PM)aron101 Wrote: If JJ joins this team, we are SCREWED.

Yup! It's official! jjsonickid is a member of the BeyUnicornos!
if he is, update the member list in the OP and notify BladeStorm. He'll update the rankings
(Jan. 13, 2011  10:21 PM)Manicben Wrote: if he is, update the member list in the OP and notify BladeStorm. He'll update the rankings

I updated it but it gives skewed results so I decided to exclude this team from 4 of the categories until 2 or more members record BeyPoints.
[/color]we will WIN!
yey i am the new member
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:18 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: yey i am the new member

WOWZERS! Your world number 12! and KidTala says he's in! And Chenainai100 is considering it.
Cool!
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:07 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:

yo keep your cool the first to lose his cool lost his game i got the second 'worst' team in stats but were still cool good luck
The Eternal Warriors
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:27 AM)Team Taurus Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:07 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:

yo keep your cool the first to lose his cool lost his game i got the second 'worst' team in stats but were still cool good luck
The Eternal Warriors

Okay. Im just really, really, really exited. I usually thrash the people at my school so its my first proper tornament that im not going to do very well in.
Chenainai100 just told me hes not going to join.