[London, England, UK] BeyUnicornos

hey i live in southwest london can i still join mybeys are gravity perseus and burn phoenix,rock leone 2
(Jan. 24, 2011  8:45 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Can anyone go to this tournament in Suffolk.

For more details click here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Suffolk-England

Thats not a tourney. I might go. il update you when i find out.
Meech is now considering joining
dont just let anyone join! ENZO SPEEK TO ME WE BOTH CREATED IT!
but i though there was no leader?
Yes, there is no leader, but me and cor28 created the team. I phoned cor28 and we still want you.
ok and my beys are rock leone gravity peresues and burn phoenix
cool. On the IYTD thread it says thefusionruler might join us.
so can i join know
Ok, you can join!
ok then can u put me on the list and giv me the signature
The links are somewhere on the 3rd page.
Ok Ive Done It
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:27 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: cool. On the IYTD thread it says thefusionruler might join us.

Whoa, he didnt.
I wrote
Manicben Wrote:TheFusionRuler@ I think he is joining Beyunicornos...

When you put @ next to a username, that means that part of your post is addressed to that person.
No way would fusionruler join Beyunicornos! Not that your team is bad, but IYTD is alsways gonna be better! Joking... Smile Youve got madmuppet, and he is good...
Anyway, sorry to make your hopes go up.
yeah the fusion rulers is staying in iytd i asked him
does any1 like mah new avatar go kitty dance LOL
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:08 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  8:27 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: cool. On the IYTD thread it says thefusionruler might join us.

Whoa, he didnt.
I wrote

When you put @ next to a username, that means that part of your post is addressed to that person.
No way would fusionruler join Beyunicornos! Not that your team is bad, but IYTD is alsways gonna be better! Joking... Smile Youve got madmuppet, and he is good...
Yep, i totaly agree, lol Grin
(Jan. 26, 2011  11:08 PM)Manicben Wrote:

Whoa, he didnt.
I wrote

Sorry about that confusion. Im kinda new to this. (KINDA: i made my account in august but did'nt use it till december)

Can any of you guys come to the meet up me and cor28 are organizing? Post on its thread in the europe section. And I cant come to the suffolk smash. If one more of you guys come to the streatham meet up we can beat team titan bladers.
hey enzos i might be able to go
Whens The next team meet up
5th Feb streatham common
can I join the team please Enzo.
Il get back to you on that.
Sorry, but we voted and it was a no.
You guys are so awesome!
hey enzos ive got a friend and his username is meteoldrago=) is it ok if he joins i asked him if he wants to he said yes but uf ur ok with that can u let him join