London 2012 Olympics

Poll: Are you going to the 2012 Olympics?

Yes!
6.45%
No...
90.32%
Not decided yet Confused
3.23%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
"In the match that would decide who would fence for the gold, Germany's Britta Heidemann landed a match-clinching touch. But was it in time? South Korea's Shin A Lam didn't think so. So she refused to leave."

This.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-26116-1343673981-0.jpg]
go USA, USA, USA
atleast USA is sure to win the gold medal for basketball
(Jul. 31, 2012  5:59 PM)Insomniac Wrote: "In the match that would decide who would fence for the gold, Germany's Britta Heidemann landed a match-clinching touch. But was it in time? South Korea's Shin A Lam didn't think so. So she refused to leave."

This.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-26116-1343673981-0.jpg]

Looking at that replay and calling, Shin A Lam was wrong. Britta got that good. Shin really disgraced South Korea for being a brat about it, too. Sure, she got a standing ovation, but I don't think it was deserved. "I'm not cheering for South Korea in Fencing anymore... I bet it was a kick to the face when she realized Britta lost anyway in the Gold Medal Match...
Well I think German showed bad form and she should of said" Bad luck. But the rules are the rules." I think it was not fair on the South Korean.
The performance on Japan's behalf in the Men's Gymnastics finals was quite perfect. It almost felt surreal. But I feel bad for the second guy who hit his thigh on the thing and didn't get to place second. (not making sense, but yeah - don't know what its called).

And all this humiliating match setting during badminton Tired
Id go to olympics if i lived in london :-( , but im happy at home.TT is fast!!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_...690467.stm

This will take you to a video of olympics maccots which shows us about illumanati.

I am informing you about this not any more.

Love this animated movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUR2Va0xSk
The way the US did Nigeria Yesterday was sad. They just mass murdered them like no ones business.
WHOA! Three back-to-back Golds for USA in different rounds of Swimming yesterday(or maybe today? I think it aired past midnight today, but maybe it was yesterday?)...
Well, I didn't expect Phelps and Franklin to lose anyway, but Lenecky!!!
Aw, it was awesome to see her swim in the 800m round! She did SO well, considering her age! She was just a few seconds away from breaking a world record... That is simply AMAZING!

Its a shame that half of the Olympics airs past midnight here...
I do not get to see much of it. :\
As for my country India, seems like we are winning just a handful of medals... Smile
(Aug. 02, 2012  9:41 AM)BattleLion Wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympic_...690467.stm

This will take you to a video of olympics maccots which shows us about illumanati.

I am informing you about this not any more.

Love this animated movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eUR2Va0xSk

First of all, the link you posted makes no mention of the illuminati. Second of all, the illuminati doesn't exist. Now let's all enjoy the olympics and stop with the wild conspiracy theories Smile

Usain Bolt once again tears his competitors apart and makes it look easy... we all saw it coming, but that doesn't make witnessing it any less impressive!
Ah yes, how could I forget! Usain Bolt did it again!!!! YAY!
Well, after the hamstring injury, his loss against Blake, and the record the USA runners set up to qualify for the finals (which was 9.88 seconds; while Bolt was way back at 10.09), I (to be honest) didn't see a win coming his way TOO easily...
However, its nice to know that he won! Joyful_3

Zain- The way you say it... Did you actually see the race live?! Chocked_2
Seeing that you live quite close to the venue, there is a possibility!
Usa got their carp kicked in fencing yesturday. D:
Katie Taylor for the win! She won! Into the quater finals for us!
Belarusian shot putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk was stripped of her gold medal for doping.

I suspect she took something to hide it, but it didn't work. :\

Here's a link to an article about it.

I actually thought she was a man the first time I saw her, and when my dad told me about it, he said "[War], remember that shot putter that you said looked like a man? She was stripped of her gold for taking banned drugs!" xD

Of course she's denying it, but I don't think that YOUR urine would lie, like come on Tired

Who would believe her word over a chemical substance? I don't.
I really, really liked the duet synchronized swimming. Oh, gymnastic (rhythmic) was pretty decent, I guess.
Oscar Pistorious really did well! Even though he didn't place, its a good thing he ran the races. And during the 100M finals, that dude who decided to throw a bottle onto the track Argh!
I really enjoyed the cycling, but being British, it would be weird if I didn't! XD
I don't know if I cry or just ignore the Brazilian male soccer team's loss to Mexico. I just don't know. Uncertain
I went to London a couple of weeks before the olympics started. I went to the olympic store in the new westfield shopping and wasted my money on a bunch of carp that's overpriced and made in china.
There over. Unhappy How sad.
And next will be in Rio de Janeiro. But don't worry, World Cup is coming!
(Aug. 27, 2012  6:27 AM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote: It's time to lock the thread!

I don't know why you are so hyped up about locking it up so soon. IIRC, the Paralympics are still going and they could be discussed in this thread as well. Though, I'm not watching them too much, but I did hear that apparently London is a bit "in-accessible" for the paralympic athletes.

Or was it the opposite? lol, memory phail.