[Lock This]

(Jun. 12, 2011  7:04 PM)Rush Point Wrote: Will you be visiting Oregon? Prefferably Medford, Oregon? :3

She'll be in Portland or Hillsboro.

you live in Oregon?? Same here!
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:04 PM)Rush Point Wrote: Will you be visiting Oregon? Prefferably Medford, Oregon? :3
Most likely no, however, if you can make it to Portland, we will be going there. I'm trying to stick to major cities. Portland also allows for Washington Bladers to join in since we probably won't be hosting in Washington.

I will probably be doing a tournament in all of the major Northwestern national parks. I want to go to Yellowstone again.
What weeks in august are you talking
When will you becoming to indiana and where is the tournament going to be held and and is it going to be free.
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:24 PM)Beybladelover1 Wrote: When will you becoming to indiana and where is the tournament going to be held and and is it going to be free.
Please read the OP. Nothing is final at this point. There are no dates or times. The most I can tell you is that a tournament in Indiana will be by a major city sometime in August on a weekday. However, it may end up being in Chicago and not in Indiana at all. I don't know. It seriously depends on how I can chart this out. These locations are confirmed for weekend tournaments:

New York, New York
Miami, Florida
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Vegas, Nevada
Baltimore, Maryland
Los Angeles, California

It will absolutely not be free. It will be an official WBO tournament. The fee goes toward maintaining the website, providing prizes, and your participation on the Beyrank system.
Woohoot! Time to battle Day->Kay->Low. Again =DDD. Cant wait. hopefully I get back home in time after my summer trip.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: can the tournament travel down to florida
As I stated in the OP, it will be if I can get 8 people to travel with me for 3 weeks.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:30 AM)shotz Wrote: i would like to join and are u comin round for another north carolina tourny
Pssh you know it. Wink
oh ok ill join you,,, so do u have enough people
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:24 PM)Beybladelover1 Wrote: When will you becoming to indiana and where is the tournament going to be held and and is it going to be free.
Please read the OP. Nothing is final at this point. There are no dates or times. The most I can tell you is that a tournament in Indiana will be by a major city sometime in August on a weekday. However, it may end up being in Chicago and not in Indiana at all. I don't know. It seriously depends on how I can chart this out. These locations are confirmed for weekend tournaments:

New York, New York
Miami, Florida
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Vegas, Nevada
Baltimore, Maryland
Los Angeles, California

It will absolutely not be free. It will be an official WBO tournament. The fee goes toward maintaining the website, providing prizes, and your participation on the Beyrank system.
were in miami can is it going to be and u dont have to sing up to be in it right
(Jun. 12, 2011  8:28 PM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: oh ok ill join you,,, so do u have enough people
I don't think you understand this event whatsoever. We will be living out of a van for three weeks without our parents. As far as I know, The Problem is the only blader in this country whose parents are liberal enough to let me take their 13 year old child outside of the country or on a road trip. I know you are 13 as well, however, I'm pretty sure your parents would not allow you to travel to continent with a complete stranger.
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

New York, New York
Miami, Florida
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Las Vegas, Nevada
Baltimore, Maryland
Los Angeles, California

do you atleast know how much it'll cost
(Jun. 12, 2011  6:44 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Major cities only so it would be Raleigh or Goldsboro. Probably Raleigh.
major cities...aheville. i cant drive 6 hours to raligh
I have a place in Goldsboro that would love to host something.
...way to far that 9 hours
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:49 PM)shotz Wrote: ...way to far that 9 hours

Where do you live shotz?
I'm just doing Raleigh. It's the capital. Done.
Might come to Raleigh depending on the date. Usually go to SC for summer and usually get a room in NC. So we'll see what happens.
(Jun. 13, 2011  12:13 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  10:49 PM)shotz Wrote: ...way to far that 9 hours

Where do you live shotz?
meh forest city
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:13 PM)ikmv Wrote: Can easily get 8 people in the van. You just need chlororform and a rag. Or candy in the van ALWAYS works! I know....
ikmv really?Tongue_out
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:38 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:13 PM)ikmv Wrote: Can easily get 8 people in the van. You just need chlororform and a rag. Or candy in the van ALWAYS works! I know....
ikmv really?Tongue_out
He kidnapped me and made me go to a tournament in Maryland that one time, I swear. Crying

He promised me lollipops and I got spinning tops.
Ill definitely make the Raleigh and possibly Richmond.
Chances are, there will be a South Carolina tournament as well.
(Jun. 13, 2011  2:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Chances are, there will be a South Carolina tournament as well.

I could prolly make that one also. Just depending on where.
I was thinking about Columbia.
maybe i could come
i can make that