[Lock This]

my parents would most likely say no but they will most likely say yes to go just not in the van.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:01 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: It's like a school trip! Except to an anime con. I need a passport, but is a green card alright? If it isn't, my parents will probably renew it.
You Most likely want to have a passport. Actually a passport is not needed to enter Canada, however you do need one to return. ( kind of a silly situation hah)

To quote from the Canada Border Services Agency:

Quote:"Citizens of the United States do not need a passport to enter Canada. However, they should carry proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, as well as photo identification. Permanent residents of the United States are required to present a Permanent Resident Card (i.e. green card) when entering Canada."
(Mar. 31, 2011  12:48 AM)JonnB Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:01 AM)ArmorD-00taku Wrote: It's like a school trip! Except to an anime con. I need a passport, but is a green card alright? If it isn't, my parents will probably renew it.
You Most likely want to have a passport. Actually a passport is not needed to enter Canada, however you do need one to return. ( kind of a silly situation hah)

To quote from the Canada Border Services Agency:

Quote:"Citizens of the United States do not need a passport to enter Canada. However, they should carry proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, as well as photo identification. Permanent residents of the United States are required to present a Permanent Resident Card (i.e. green card) when entering Canada."
You NEED a passport to come back into the us. If you are under 18, I wil not take you unless you have one. Past 18 you're responsible for your own stupidity.
Yeah hah pretty much what i meant by a silly situation
im to lazy to renew my passport ill just bring my birth certificate and photo id where are we meeting for this trip? ill bring snacks cuz i dont wanna stop and eat fast food :-(
Actually I'm still considered an immigrant right now, I didn't go for that citizenship, but I'm screwed if, like what you guys said, going back to the U.S. I told my parents, hopefully they'll renew it.
(Mar. 31, 2011  1:46 AM)Meros Wrote: im to lazy to renew my passport ill just bring my birth certificate and photo id where are we meeting for this trip? ill bring snacks cuz i dont wanna stop and eat fast food :-(

Your going, but if you wanna go back to the US, that's your problem unless you want government officials to kick you in your rump.
i MIGHT actually be going to this. but i'd be flying up there. :p
my girlfriend wants to go to toronto to visit so. . . two birds, one stone. yeyuh.
Actually, you do need a passport to get into Canada.
ill just renew it today
(Mar. 31, 2011  3:19 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Actually, you do need a passport to get into Canada.
Or an enhanced ID/license.
I want to go so bad. My mom said no because she doesn't know you, it's during the school year, she is unsure about giving me my passport, and lastly, she thinks beyblade is a child's game that shouldn't be played by teens and adults.
If I can go, I'll tell you ASAP. As of now though, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
My dad said no, but he said we might go as a family to Toronto for that weekend, so I might see you guys there.
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:54 PM)RZ Wrote: I want to go so bad. My mom said no because she doesn't know you, it's during the school year, she is unsure about giving me my passport, and lastly, she thinks beyblade is a child's game that shouldn't be played by teens and adults.
If I can go, I'll tell you ASAP. As of now though, it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
You can't even get to a tournament. -__-
I guess I know why this is happening because parents can't justy trust there childs live with people they don't know,its like giving a baby to some random guy on the street
(Apr. 01, 2011  9:32 PM)kcpj Wrote: I guess I know why this is happening because parents can't justy trust there childs live with people they don't know,its like giving a baby to some random guy on the street
Basically. There are only a few under 18 kids I know who will be able to go solo. This thread is most geared for 17+
oh,then i cant go,my mom said maybe next year Uncertain
(Mar. 31, 2011  11:54 PM)RZ Wrote: I want to go so bad. My mom said no because she doesn't know you, it's during the school year, she is unsure about giving me my passport, and lastly, she thinks beyblade is a child's game that shouldn't be played by teens and adults.

Lmao i soo understand you my mom is the same way so your not alone
Guys, don't say "oh, I wish I could go". That's spam.

To all of those considering, I need a final answer by May 1st.
Updated this topic to go beyond Crusade - it's a car service now Grin
Updated the OP to reflect the current agenda.
I can't wait to help host the Vegas tournament! I look forward to meeting the peeps!
No. The Problem is 13 years old. He goes where I go because we're practically siblings now lol.
Count me in for the Oregon tournament! I'd gladly attend that tournament!!
can the tournament travel down to florida