[Lock This]

Until my car gets fixed, there's nothing I can do. Once my car is repaired, it would make sense to reopen the idea of traveling in general (I.E. if I want to go to Illinois for a tournament, then we would discuss who would want a ride)
will there be candy in the van??
Yeah, we have lollipops.
I would love to come. Not sure if my parents would let me (Jus turned 13, so I need their permission)/if I can even go. I'll talk it over with them tomorrow at dinner. Aproximently by when would you need my final answer?
Okay. I'll tell you soon, probably on the tournament Sunday. My dad might want to ask you a few questions too, would that be okay?
Would you mind having a 13 year old, or do you want to keep it more in your age group?
$200-300...so expensive. This is one of those time I wish I wasn't unemployed...then again, Popeyes paid terribly...
(Mar. 29, 2011  4:04 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Would you mind having a 13 year old, or do you want to keep it more in your age group?
Your age doesn't matter, but you need notarized permission from your parents saying I (Danielle Guldi) can take you, some form of legal documentation saying they are your parents and a junior passport
(Mar. 29, 2011  5:49 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: $200-300...so expensive. This is one of those time I wish I wasn't unemployed...then again, Popeyes paid terribly...
$200 is the cost of a one way plane ticket to Canada. Just one way, no hotel. That's a dirt cheap price. Don't complain.
My dad wants to see how well my grades are, but he said he'll think about it. As for the legal document, that shouldn't be a problem, he is a lawyer.
Just know that since I would have responsibility of you, you can't go anywhere without me or IKMV.
danGet...just when the parental issues get the most intense :L.....

P.S. i wish i could havez a birthday battle.... (sad face) :L

P.P.S. I'm going to the park at my town most likely and i'm going to run around singing the beyblade intro

P.P.P.S. I like Apple Sauce

P.P.P.P.S. when would this be anyways?
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:37 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Just know that since I would have responsibility of you, you can't go anywhere without me or IKMV.

No, I completely understand that. Where would we meet? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions, my dad was tired last night and I got sick again (another fever Pinching_eyes) so I didn't get to talk about this with him yet in detail.
It's looking more like less than $200 per person if we can fill a van.
They should bring some money with them too, right? Tournament, food 'n whatnot. ($5 just for the tournament, $15 for all of AN. and I actually have no clue what the online set up is yet, but probably the same.) Also, IIRC there are some intense lines so I'm guessing keeping in close touch with Kei on the whole Ron affair would be good since it could save you some line-up time, but then again I am 100% you've thought of it already. :V
Why $5 for the tournament? It's always been free.

You only need a pass for like, the dealer's room, really. It's about $200 for transportation and hotel. Everything else is on their own because I know some people don't actually eat (for example, when I went two years ago, I probably lived off of $10-20 for food the entire weekend) and then there are some people who can eat me out of a fridge if I brought them home with me.
True, but I wouldn't like to be taken out either way. (Possibility, no?)
Ah, whatever. Can't wait to see all of you! No list of your battalion members up yet?
Because it's a matter of gathering funds and asking parents at this point. Nobody is confirmed yet.
Ah okay, I thought there were a few more 'concrete' members, but it is early. Good luck and I hope all goes as planned, sorry to be a bother here, haha.
You're right, a list is a good thing.

IKMV will probably go because he's hardcore like that and Cye is going no matter what. If I can't fill a van, I could always just fill my car.
i don't think that it because they don't have the will to go. hell if it was that way you'd have to get a bus but its whether if your young and parents say ok and shell out money(not likely) or your old enough and if you have the money or not
Umm...we're talking about renting a 15 passenger van...
Ok I really really want to go, Im gonna need a little while to get all the money though. Final answer in 2 weeks right? What are we doing about food? Is that included in the $200, or do we have to bring more money for ourselves?
Bring money for your own food. I will probably bring snacks for the road.