Life lessons in beyblade

Life lessons are something that are always taught in anime, here are some of the ones that I was able to find in all series of beyblade. Enjoy! (I won't do all of them just the ones I thought were important.

Season 1:
During the biovolt arc Kai abandons the team and uses a new evil blade, black Dranzer. However he was defeated by takao, max, rei and kyouju but they still forgave him. The life lesson taught here is true friends will always be there for you.
In the final battle with Yuriy/Tala Takao was losing badly: he was trapped, cold and had no friends there to help him but he was smiling, being excited. The life lesson here is to simply smile even in the toughest times
Season 2:
During the battle with team physic and the Saint shields everyone's bit beast was at stake here. During the battles the opponents were cheating and merciless yet they still battled hard and it was there will to protect there beasts that kept them going. The lesson here is to believe in your friends and go the extra mile just for them.
Season 3:
During Kai's 2nd battle with Brooklyn he was brutally loosing however he used every bit of strength he got and won, even though his life is at risk he still held on. The life lesson here is that sometimes you have to be willing to throw away everything for the ones you love.
And finally (for the O.G) Takaos battle with Brooklyn had him in the same situation as Kai but Brooklyn became insane and started destroying everything yet takao never gave up and everyone was cheering him on. The life lesson here is if you follow your beliefs hard enough you can win.
MF
When gingka battled Ryuga, he lost. This is important because this is the first time Gingka legitimately lost (I don't count that battle with the crab guy because he cheated) it was because of this loss Gingka started training and became stronger. The life lesson is to take loss as an opportunity to improve.
During the final battle with Ryuga Gingka used his bladers spirit to destroy the evil inside Ryuga, he wasn't mad or angry at Ryuga. The life lesson is (to quote MLK) darkness can not drive out darkness only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate only love can do that.
MF explosion
In the world tournament Tsubasa was having troubles containing dark energy and kept going out of control but was later able to overcome the darkness. The life lesson is that the biggest obstacles is life is ourselves.
MF4D
Throughout the whole of this season Kenta was trying to become stronger and wanted to surpass Gingka and Ryuga. The life lesson here is that if your goals don't scare you they aren't high enough. And blow everyone's expectations out of the water.
In the battle with Rago, Gingka asked everyone for help. The life lesson is that everyone is important.
Zero g
Through out the whole of zero g the main character, zero wanted to become stronger than gingka. The two life lessons here are: don't stop reaching high no matter what and that legends do live forever.
Burst
During the beggining of burst, valt is known as a miracle boy, Diana comments that it's whoever wants it more. The lesson is to simply enjoy what you do and always push your limits for victory.

Thank you for reading and tell me if beyblade taught you any life lessons.
I love your threads!
Although it was an invention of the dub -and intended more as a joke than anything else- Rantaro's "Find your happy place" mantra has been on my mind rather frequently.   Find your happy place, Cat... Pedicures, perfume, Peter Murphy...