Libra: The siren song of Beyblade, and the MFB Metagame

My only problem with that combo is the track.
C145 should not yet be dismissed.

Also I tested Escorpio on 105 track and it works fine. At least, with the D bottom.
So glad that the whole Libra-dominating thing is mostly over. There are so many options now especially since people have stayed open-minded, tried different combos and experimented more Smile
Most of us have stayed open minded. There are still parts people consider to be useless that really haven't proven to be so. C145, for example.
I don't dismiss that C145 could be useful. I mean look at Flame lol. People didn't think that would be useful.

(Jun. 01, 2009  9:49 PM)Anubis Wrote: Most of us have stayed open minded. There are still parts people consider to be useless that really haven't proven to be so. C145, for example.
I really don't know why people thought Flame would stink. It's so circular. C145 has usage in the Defensive spectrum.
Thing is, now their is now no Defence combo that works. The ways to beat SP are just Stamina or Balance. At the moment their is no defensive beyblade that can defeat attack types, IMO this is a problem.
if you where able to launch it the right way it will beat it 80%
Did you know that 79% of all statistics are made up? But yeah, with banking/ sliding shoot SP will beat Libra pretty much all the time.
I'm absolutely terrible at using RF. I'm still trying to figure it out.
I agree, I'm wondering how this will be solved. I hope a rubber tip will be released soon that will help defenses out.
What could improve libra so that it would not get destroyed by SP..
Metal Face. That would not work against a stamina type though.....
It still gets owned though.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:13 PM)Giga Wrote: It still gets owned though.

MF Libra CH120WB? I think that combo would put up pretty well against S. Pegasis RF.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:14 PM)Aqua Wrote: MF Libra CH120WB? I think that combo would put up pretty well against S. Pegasis RF.

It does.

Interesting to see how Super Attack Type BeyStadium changes the playing field for RF.
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: What could improve libra so that it would not get destroyed by SP..

Hope to god that your opponent is incapable of using it consistently well.....which is a large percentage. Hell even for me SP is a potshot.

Super attack stadium should change this.
I stuff up with SP also, im used to using defence combos, but im giving SP a good crack i think i'll get there rather quick.
I seem to be getting the hang of SP fine, the tip just needs to be worn just that tiny bit and it's alot easier to use and control
i also know how to control it well now. but i feel mine lost its power due to the continuas use of RF.
it isnt as fast as when i got it. its now close to F..
(Jun. 04, 2009  8:41 AM)pegasis Wrote: i also know how to control it well now. but i feel mine lost its power due to the continuas use of RF.
it isnt as fast as when i got it. its now close to F..

RF will wear down considerably after continuous use. It's why most of us bought multiples. I'm moving onto my second RF now; the first one is too slow.
i probably wont be getting more untill it launches here.. and thats even later than when it launches in USA..
but am wondering will we be getting takaratomy blades? cuz before beyblade launched here through a company called (New Boy) and TBH i dont know if the blades they where selling where takaratomy or not.
but i dont remember boosters. so i guess they got the blades from hasbro and then turned them into arabic and launched them.
BTW HMS never launched in my country..
Well, I mean, it was no secret when S. Peg launched that it would wear down. That's why most Bladers bought multiples of it.
i knew what you meant...
but i couldnt buy more than 1 when i bought it. and i wont be getting any until they launch here..