[Liberty State Park,New Jersey]10/6/12 Emperor's Gravity Uprising

on
Hosted by
  Zero X
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Saturday, October 6th 2012,
Liberty State Park,New Jersey,USA
Zero G format

It been a while since the last New Jersey had its Last tournament but have we fallen? Have New Jersey lost all its Glory in almost a single year well lets lighten the New Jersey blader spirit with a new chapter of Zero G in the beautiful Liberty State Park!!!!!!!

Registration/Time: 1:30 to 1:40(The official tournament start 1:45)

Prizes:TBD

Entry fee:5 dollars(10 dollars to purchase a blader passports and if you have one your all set)

Format:Zero G

SurfacesTongue_outicnic tables or grass(Bring blankets if you dont want your tips to break)

Location: go to this webiste for directions http://www.libertystatepark.com/directio.htm and well be playing at the playground either on grass or picnic tableso bring blankets if you dont want your tip to mest up and this is what the park looks like http://njplaygrounds.com/913/liberty-sta...rsey-city/

When you come all the way in the park make a left and there should be a resturant called Liberty House resturant and follow that direction and we will be playing in the playground

.Keep all your items as it is a big park and so we can avoid thefts of all kind like to beyblades to cell phones to electronics to lost kids.Please keep hold of every part or item you own as it is a big place and the WBO can't be hold to theft.
. Its a big park and many people will either be grilling or eating so its very recomended that you bring your own refeshments until the tournament is over and there will be resturants located in liberty state park and jersey city
.Please go over the rules before you attend this tournament so we can avoid problems and please give a firm direct yes or no because sometime it can screw registrations or brackets and please show up on time and please bring stadiums as it will help with the tournament

Attendes
Zero X
StrikerX
Nexus
xXJCherzXx
bj3rdd
Sparkman321lir
Anak1n183
Zero X friend

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

cant go sorry i am going away for my birthday...but i will be passing by Nj
What day is it?
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:48 PM)Néar Wrote: What day is it?
I beleive it was....last month.Today is 9/28/12

(Sep. 28, 2012  10:48 PM)Néar Wrote: What day is it?
Sat. October 6,2012

it is possible that i could come
I may come
Just to announce im coming
Thanks guys I appreciate it for first tournament also if you guys want to bring official Zero G stadiums for play that would really help with the tournament
Im coming now, I asked my mom to get off! Grin
Change the title to [Liberty State Park, New Jersey] 10/6/12- Emperor's Gravity Uprising
(Sep. 29, 2012  2:48 PM)Néar Wrote: Change the title to [Liberty State Park, New Jersey] 10/6/12- Emperor's Gravity Uprising

Thanks fix it wow i feel so stupid making that mistake the entire time lol
I can't come.. Sorry. If it was nearer (maybe South Jersey) I might be able to come...
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:06 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: Will anyone be selling anything?

I might sell Pirates Gryph 160CF New in its Random Booster for 15 dollars
opening updated also blader passports will be purchased and for those of the members who have them and passports about to be expired ifyou want to renew yours you can pay the 10 dollar fee to renew your blader passports at the tournament
I probably will be selling my Zero G RB2 With confirmed pirates gryph 160CF for 16 dollars
I probably might need a new CF also if shipping comes earlly i might sell some stuff for the tournament probably in the 12 dollars to 20 dollars range
(Sep. 30, 2012  6:55 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: So this tournament is in New York?

No its in NJ, look at the title.

"Liberty State Park, New Jersey"
Okay... My laptop says that Liberty State Park is in New York...
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: Location: go to this webiste for directions http://www.libertystatepark.com/directio.htm and well be playing at the playground either on grass or picnic tableso bring blankets if you dont want your tip to mest up and this is what the park looks like http://njplaygrounds.com/913/liberty-sta...rsey-city/
go to this website for directions and what the playground look like

(Sep. 30, 2012  7:18 PM)Zero X Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2012  10:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: Location: go to this webiste for directions http://www.libertystatepark.com/directio.htm and well be playing at the playground either on grass or picnic tableso bring blankets if you dont want your tip to mest up and this is what the park looks like http://njplaygrounds.com/913/liberty-sta...rsey-city/
go to this website for directions and what the playground look like

Is there a specific name for the playground since I guess liberty state park is big?