[Lexington, VA] Beyblade Riverside Bash

Poll: Does the location and distance work for you?

Yes
62.50%
No
37.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Since I've moved to VA I've been searching for tourneys. So if anyone is interested in joining then post in this thread.

Date: This tourney is most likely to happen in September on a Saturday or Sunday.

Location: Near the Muary River off US60(Pictures and exact location will be released later.)
Lexington VA, is about an hour away from Charleston, and 30 minutes away from Stanton.
The reason why I chose this spot is because it is very flat ground, the park has tables, there is a grass surface.

Directions & Images: To be released in the following days.

Preparation: If you have not already read the wbo rules, then review them.
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Tournament Details: This tournament will most likely be a full or block round robin because I don't expect a lot of people. It might take a while considering we have BB-10 stadium at the moment. Please bring your takara tomy stadiums if you have any.

Prizes: To be decided.

You are welcome to bring your family and friends to come and play! Smile

Attendees:
othellog
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Meriadie
Kaylaomaru

Possible Attendees:
(✿◠‿◠),
Arupaeo
Burn Rock Virgo
(¬_¬)
If I can go to tournaments in MD and NC, why couldn't I go to a tourney in my own state?

I'd be there Wink
(Aug. 13, 2011  10:06 PM)Gingka.Hagani Wrote: I might go, but when?
Maybe September, on a Saturday or Sunday.
so this is in va, then I most likely wont be able to go
(Aug. 13, 2011  9:48 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: If I can go to tournaments in MD and NC, why couldn't I go to a tourney in my own state?

I'd be there Wink
Is (✿◠‿◠), coming?
Come on, there has to be more people willing to come!!!
(Aug. 14, 2011  1:39 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  9:48 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: If I can go to tournaments in MD and NC, why couldn't I go to a tourney in my own state?

I'd be there Wink
Is (✿◠‿◠), coming?

It's not likely...

EDIT: More likely than not though

But (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ may be able to

Gee, so many interested VA bladers...
Me and Kaylaomaru will be able to go if it's on a Saturday. But sorry, we don't have TT stadiums.
That's great, need 4 more people.
I'll consider going when I have more details Tongue_out
Why dont I go in the map and send PMs to all the people who live near Lexington?
put me down as a maybe. If you need stadiums or help running this i can help.
me too I but I won't be able to bring a stadium
OK, I sent PMs to about everyone who live in VA so that should help. And please make it a Saturday because if it's a Sunday me and Kaylaomaru can't go and we don't get tournaments this close very often!
Ya, it will diffidently be a Saturday.
It will probably happen late September, I'm going up to MD on the 18th for a tourney, I need to get in the top ten, screw # 16, lol.
Wow... you actually ARE #16... Well we all know who's going to win LOL
(Sep. 01, 2011  2:19 AM)Meriadie Wrote: Wow... you actually ARE #16... Well we all know who's going to win LOL
Who knows, I only have one first. You guys have a chance for sure.
Will you guys need help running this? If so im up for it.