Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

I broke my laptop screen. XD how is it not working.
prototype;
bottom view
spinning view
Standing
Sorry for double post and the ring has two modes upper defense and lower defense.
and if you want more photos at an certain angle or an battle with this just ask me and this also works on zero-g it was dominating last night when I put it on an zero g beyblade the balance was remarkable.
Cool, I have tried this but never launched it till today (once again paranoid about wearing my tips.........) and by the way this works with the driger ms AR but it can't change modes though.

EDIT: could u possibly with a chance Mabey do a vid battle it against some top tiers?
(Dec. 05, 2013  6:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Cool, I have tried this but never launched it till today (once again paranoid about wearing my tips.........) and by the way this works with the driger ms AR but it can't change modes though.

EDIT: could u possibly with a chance Mabey do a vid battle it against some top tiers?

If You pay attention. Closely there's an upper and lower defense. If you flip it its and different mode I recommending trying it.
Edit:It works on any Hms AR
U mean with a driger ms AR? This did not work for me at all, it only had one mode (atleast mine did....)
(Dec. 05, 2013  6:16 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U mean with a driger ms AR? This did not work for me at all, it only had one mode (atleast mine did....)

Different. Tips determine If It works I choose metal flat because it works perfectly and The balance And Tornado Stalling.