Let’s Talk About School

(Sep. 10, 2019  3:12 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Sooooo All Might and Endeavor(just popped into my head).

Well not really. I was exaggerating. But they say that almost every character is pretty gay though. It kinda ruins the series because it's turning into the undertake fandom, just less gross.
Every character... gay... My Hero Academia is ruined. HOW IS MINORU MINETA GAY?
I usually try not to assume who is gay unless its for ship story reasons. Besides that, its best not to bring stuff like that at the wrong time. And lets move back to school before this turns into a gay-and-homophobe war
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:23 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I usually try not to assume who is gay unless its for ship story reasons. Besides that, its best not to bring stuff like that at the wrong time. And lets move back to school before this turns into a gay-and-homophobe war
Yeah I have no problem with gay but when people freak out with ship stuff that’s just annoying. Anyway, back on topic. I need to wake up at 6 tomorrow and it’s after 10. I frequently sleep super late and then I feel dead (phoenix) during school.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:23 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I usually try not to assume who is gay unless its for ship story reasons. Besides that, its best not to bring stuff like that at the wrong time. And lets move back to school before this turns into a gay-and-homophobe war

Yeah. Just to clarify, even if I don't support something, that doesn't mean I hate it or will treat those affiliated differently.
B- on my Honor Bio exam...

Need to try harderSmile
But uh, yeah. Ducttape Hero had to leave. His mom did not think the WBO was safe so he had to stop going on here. I catch him up at school tho.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:34 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:

Yeah. Just to clarify, even if I don't support something, that doesn't mean I hate it or will treat those affiliated differently.
My sister has bi friends and I don’t care much. They can do what they want, it’s their choice.

Okay we need to stay on track. Track... How’s track going, XSabxManiacX? That’s school, right?
Oh yeah kids at my school were talking about how beyblade was such a a throwback. They said something that made my ears bleed. They said... They said dark wolf was one of the best metal fights. I asked them why and they said because he was fast. I said "BOOOI THERE WERE SO MANY OTHER FAST ONES! HOW IS THAT THE BEST ONE? IT WEIGHED LIKE NEGATIVE 30 GRAMS!!!" then I gave up on life
On the bright-side, my teacher curved both our math tests. My 100 went up to a 106.
I finished a geography paper rough draft half an hour ago.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:40 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I finished a geography paper rough draft half an hour ago.
I have a History vocabulary sheet that’s due in two days. I told myself I’d finish it early, but I haven’t even started.
For some reason, these three annoying basketball players from last year’s math class are in my chem class this year,,,

“Randomized” class scheduling at its best. Thanks, school
Last year the students were dumb and made a bunch of fake threats, such as shootings, bombs, etc.. One kid even used another kids phone to make a fake claim to 911 that there was a bomb. They even brought in bomb dogs.
Some kid at my school got expelled for threatening to bomb the school.
(Sep. 10, 2019  3:53 AM)Dash Driverdrd Wrote: Some kid at my school got expelled for threatening to bomb the school.

Yeah my school either did temporary expulsion or long term suspension.
Around 20 students got suspended for a gang war. Class 8 vs Class 9. A 8th student crashed into a 9th student and both started bashing each other. ??
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:07 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Around 20 students got suspended for a gang war. Class 8 vs Class 9. A 8th student crashed into a 9th student and both started bashing each other. ??

Nobody hate me but that sounds epic.
My school is so peaceful in terms of physical stuff. But its California and we can easily get away with bullying via rumors and excluding
School is my favorite source of anxiety.
Middle School is weird. Most of the other girls are focused on popularity and fashion (My sister). I’m more focused on doing what I like.

Here are a few short true stories from my past years in school.

Here is possible the weirdest one:
There was a girl in my class who I honestly think had some mental issues. She threatened to murder me and a few other kids. We told the teacher and long story short, her mom got mad and kept her home from school. Fun times.

Here’s another random story: A kid in my class drew something in his notebook that he saw in a book and didn’t know what it meant. The teacher walks by and her face turns pale. She yells at him to step outside and she talked to him. The poor kid had no idea what he Drew. (This was 4th grade)

(Sep. 10, 2019  4:12 AM)Morc Wrote: School is my favorite source of anxiety.

Same lol
Theres this unspoken rule at my high school where if you are a student athlete, you wont be bullied?? I find it really whack because, ever since I joined track, no one dared to pester me as much. And especially if you walk around campus carrying your equipment (ex. Tennis kids are always holding their rackets), everyone automatically knows you are an athlete so they dont pester you
At my school there isn’t much bullying, except if your a VSCO girl (Whatever the heck that is) I often hear kids making fun of them by saying “sksksksk”. My teacher literally banned people from saying that cuz it was disruptive.
At my middle school there was one girl who always had a weird smile and one time she threatened to kill me and my friend, and when she went away we both agreed something was wrong with her. Also everyone in that class also thought something was wrong with her.
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:28 AM)Ramon001 Wrote: At my middle school there was one girl who always had a weird smile  and one time she threatened to kill me and my friend, and when she went away we both agreed something was wrong with her. Also everyone in that class also thought something was wrong with her.

I had the exact same problem
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:30 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:28 AM)Ramon001 Wrote: At my middle school there was one girl who always had a weird smile  and one time she threatened to kill me and my friend, and when she went away we both agreed something was wrong with her. Also everyone in that class also thought something was wrong with her.

I had the exact same problem

Every girl I come into contact with threatens to kill me. That's why I don't have a GF.