Let’s Talk About School

I don't know HOW I can complete this SS task
Made an 87 on my biology test
(Mar. 06, 2021  3:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Made an 87 on my biology test

Not bad. Biology is kinda hard in older years due to all the weird terminology.
(Mar. 06, 2021  12:31 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  3:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Made an 87 on my biology test

Not bad. Biology is kinda hard in older years due to all the weird terminology.

Yeah especially honors
I got an 87 on my physics test
I'm currently doing Math, Geometry and Algrebra, and I hate it
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm currently doing Math, Geometry and Algrebra, and I hate it

I thank God every Wednesday that Thursday doesn't have a Math session, which means I have until Sunday to finish my weekend homework. It's still annoying af tho.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:12 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  4:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm currently doing Math, Geometry and Algrebra, and I hate it

I thank God every Wednesday that Thursday doesn't have a Math session, which means I have until Sunday to finish my weekend homework. It's still annoying af tho.

I have math sessions every day
i have like 2 assignments that i didn't do but i don't wanna do them rn
god dammit and i don't want to procrastinate
Eeek I have 10 weeks left in high school and then 2 or 3 months I think where I'm doing absolutely nothing.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Eeek I have 10 weeks left in high school and then 2 or 3 months I think where I'm doing absolutely nothing.

I'm in 8th Grade, and my parents overload me with work, saying this "You need to work more to succeed in life"
>A bunch of my assignments are due Friday and I have like 5 or 6 to do.
I have four tests to do this week. Not even counting anything else lol
Online classes have been killing me. Like, come on. Why is PHYSICAL EDUCATION of all subjects even doing here?You might as well do NSTP too at this point.

And this isn't even including the actually harder and non-filler subjects in my course, which both require specific devices I don't carping have, and a deep understanding of the topic given, which I also don't have because most of the time teachers just tell us to read the handouts and can't actually teach us for carp.
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Online classes have been killing me. Like, come on. Why is PHYSICAL EDUCATION of all subjects even doing here?You might as well do NSTP too at this point.

And this isn't even including the actually harder and non-filler subjects in my course, which both require specific devices I don't carping have, and a deep understanding of the topic given, which I also don't have because most of the time teachers just tell us to read the handouts and can't actually teach us for carp.

Ouch, that seems really hard. I've been on online classes since September and still going, but they're about as easy as normal classes were (except now we have no art class which is sad), if you don't count the fact that I lose my focus very quickly at home and just can't get myself to pay attention to what the teacher is saying for 10 minutes straight.
Good luck with the rest of the year friend, you look like you might need it.
(Mar. 11, 2021  6:50 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Online classes have been killing me. Like, come on. Why is PHYSICAL EDUCATION of all subjects even doing here?You might as well do NSTP too at this point.

Ouch, that seems really hard. I've been on online classes since September and still going, but they're about as easy as normal classes were (except now we have no art class which is sad), if you don't count the fact that I lose my focus very quickly at home and just can't get myself to pay attention to what the teacher is saying for 10 minutes straight.
Good luck with the rest of the year friend, you look like you might need it.

Lmao tell me about it.

And thanks :>
I'm on zoom today, kinda hard to focus in school
for some reason i cant focus while im on online school
(Mar. 11, 2021  3:58 PM)Pixi Wrote: for some reason i cant focus while im on online school

Finally someone who understands. Maybe it's just that school environment forces you to focus better on lesson because the teacher is directly in front of you (she always is in my case). Studying at home is really distracting if you ask me.
(Mar. 11, 2021  5:19 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2021  3:58 PM)Pixi Wrote: for some reason i cant focus while im on online school

Finally someone who understands. Maybe it's just that school environment forces you to focus better on lesson because the teacher is directly in front of you (she always is in my case). Studying at home is really distracting if you ask me.

somehow im still passing
._.
Right now, since I use my same username and PFP/Gif as I do here in school, people are staring at me questioningly.
My maths teachers annoying like super ANNOYING
Aight so, remember when I said the exams got cancelled?
Sike, they didn't. I'm starting them tomorrow. Wish me luck guys.
Good luck with your exams Rose

On a side note, I’m face-painting my face green, wearing Shrek ears, and bringing my Shrek DVD, my two copies of Shrek 2 DVDs, and Shrek Forever After

This is phase two of my class Shrek Revolution
I usually get out of school at 4 but starting next week I will be getting out of school at 2:10 every day. Since I’m skipping an elective and PE.