Let’s Talk About School

Although some of you might not believe, I'm in 2(x+5)-7 = 3(x-2)th grade. Thus, it's going to be very boring. Idk why, but your total score on this schoolar year is what counts for choosing your... Big school? Idk the name. and I think that makes no sense like, it should be all your total scores together on every year but I guess this is just the choosen one.
I already have The Books™ and my school will (probably, not sure) start at 16th September, so that means I got some time to... Do stuff, and maybe have fun.
(Sep. 02, 2021  1:13 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Although some of you might not believe, I'm in 2(x+5)-7 = 3(x-2)th grade. Thus, it's going to be very boring. Idk why, but your total score on this schoolar year is what counts for choosing your... Big school? Idk the name. and I think that makes no sense like, it should be all your total scores together on every year but I guess this is just the choosen one.
I already have The Books™ and my school will (probably, not sure) start at 16th September, so that means I got some time to... Do stuff, and maybe have fun.

To much math my brain hurts well god lucck
Anyway I have time and I’m bored so I decided to come on and my home room teacher (Today) Said while everyone was eating breakfast she said we had a Test I swear I wanted to break everything, she said she did not want us to stress….
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Anyway I have time and I’m bored so I decided to come on and my home room teacher (Today) Said while everyone was eating breakfast she said we had a Test I swear I wanted to break everything, she said she did not want us to stress….

I hate that, just unannounced test
(Sep. 02, 2021  1:13 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Although some of you might not believe, I'm in 2(x+5)-7 = 3(x-2)th grade. Thus, it's going to be very boring. Idk why, but your total score on this schoolar year is what counts for choosing your... Big school? Idk the name. and I think that makes no sense like, it should be all your total scores together on every year but I guess this is just the choosen one.
For those who can’t do algebra, hollowmind8 is in 9th grade. If I did that wrong then I’m stupid, but I also just came home from school and did that thing in my head. I just started 9th grade as well and I’m in the asep program with 3 honors classes so I know how you feel dude. I know how you feel.
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:45 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Anyway I have time and I’m bored so I decided to come on and my home room teacher (Today) Said while everyone was eating breakfast she said we had a Test I swear I wanted to break everything, she said she did not want us to stress….

It honestly makes no sense. Telling students they have a test on the same day as the test is the worst. They can't just say oh, I didn't want you to be stressed. Well, we're going to be more stressed if you tell us we've got a test and have no time to study for it. That's like going on vacation on the same day that you got the information for the Vacation, it makes no sense. I honestly hope you did decently well.
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:51 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
For those who can’t do algebra (for some very strange reason cause algebra is super easy) hollowmind8 is in 9th grade. If I did that wrong then I’m stupid, but I also just came home from school and did that thing in my head. I just started 9th grade as well and I’m in the asep program with 3 honors classes so I know how you feel dude. I know how you feel.

Algebra for some people isn't "super easy" sadly were not all super smart
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:54 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:51 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: For those who are around 9th grade and can’t do algebra, hollowmind8 is in 9th grade. If I did that wrong then I’m stupid, but I also just came home from school and did that thing in my head. I just started 9th grade as well and I’m in the asep program with 3 honors classes so I know how you feel dude. I know how you feel.

Algebra for some people isn't "super easy" sadly were not all super smart

I’m not super smart either. I’m just saying that for people around 9th grade algebra should be easy. Which I now realize I forgot to put the part about around 9th graders in the post. Sorry if I offended you, I didn’t mean to.
(Sep. 18, 2021  1:06 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:54 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Algebra for some people isn't "super easy" sadly were not all super smart

I’m not super smart either. I’m just saying that for people around 9th grade algebra should be easy. Which I now realize I forgot to put the part about around 9th graders in the post. Sorry if I offended you, I didn’t mean to
I was great at algebra till i forgot how to do it lol
(Sep. 18, 2021  12:52 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

It honestly makes no sense. Telling students they have a test on the same day as the test is the worst. They can't just say oh, I didn't want you to be stressed. Well, we're going to be more stressed if you tell us we've got a test and have no time to study for it. That's like going on vacation on the same day that you got the information for the Vacation, it makes no sense. I honestly hope you did decently well.

It was pretty easy tho
For me, the school is still a very cosy place. I'm already at uni now. And I remember our days. It just makes me long for it. It's very nostalgic.
I was walking to the park and I saw one of my Friends/Homies At the park and he was riding his back and he was like "Hey [Insert my name here] See you Monday" And I Relized how well know I was in school, like I’ve had been at that school since Pre-K and now I’m in 6th Grade But moving on to school I go to Sparks, (It’s we’re kids minds are faster then others) In other words IM SMART!!!! But in my math class when the work is kinda boring I already know the answers and I’m board but when I go to sparks THEY CHALLENGE ME, Sometimes I feel dumb…. But that’s all the reports I have from school. Next Monday is back to being Offline.
all i have to say is school is kinda sus
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:52 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: all i have to say is school is kinda sus

For me school is fun
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:53 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:52 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: all i have to say is school is kinda sus

For me school is fun

nerd school can be fun but it can INDEED be boring sometimes
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:54 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:53 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: For me school is fun

nerd school can be fun but it can INDEED be boring sometimes

to be a need in my school gonna be to dress like one
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:54 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: nerd school can be fun but it can INDEED be boring sometimes

to be a need in my school gonna be to dress like one
if you want to be a true nerd, get you some glasses (if you dont already have them, but dont get them if you dont need them) some overralls, high-socks, a white, short-sleeved shirt, and the ability to smirk in an incredibly sus way
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:58 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:55 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: to be a need in my school gonna be to dress like one
if you want to be a true nerd, get you some glasses (if you dont already have them, but dont get them if you dont need them) some overralls, high-socks, a white, short-sleeved shirt, and the ability to smirk in an incredibly sus way
You have been found be the stereotype police, just a friendly reminder that nerds dress in many ways.
My Spanish teacher quit and moved back to Spain, and she was bad. But now my new Spanish teacher who I haven’t even met yet, and will meet tomorrow already scheduled a butload of hw due tomorrow! And by butload, I’m not exaggerating at all. A literal butload, like 20 Pgs worth plus flashcards. I swear as hard as chemistry and science can be, Spanish is just so frustrating!
I go to a great school, love my teachers, all the stuff. I have a presentation due on the 7th (and I haven't started it AT ALL, I have had since the beginning of september) that I have to talk about for 5 minutes, and my topic is homework. It's a funny joke, but we don't really need it, and I've never taken it that seriously. Regardless, middle school is hilarious, and I'm taking sailing which is very cool. I also, in case you didn't know, I like Beyblade and try to host tournaments, but my parents always have an excuse for no, haha. I have never taken Spanish, and my class has been taking it for 9 years (Love being the new kid). I live very close to the school, so I get to ride my bike along with my little brother.
(Sep. 27, 2021  5:08 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I go to a great school, love my teachers, all the stuff. I have a presentation due on the 7th (and I haven't started it AT ALL, I have had since the beginning of september) that I have to talk about for 5 minutes, and my topic is homework. It's a funny joke, but we don't really need it, and I've never taken it that seriously. Regardless, middle school is hilarious, and I'm taking sailing which is very cool. I also, in case you didn't know, I like Beyblade and try to host tournaments, but my parents always have an excuse for no, haha. I have never taken Spanish, and my class has been taking it for 9 years (Love being the new kid). I live very close to the school, so I get to ride my bike along with my little brother.
Glad you’re enjoying it! (For now) A lot of people in college tell me “oh you think highschool is alot of work? Well I’m in college!” Blah blah blah, and adults say “well I have a job” for one thing adults get a reward from their job, money. And they get to choose what their job is so if they enjoy it it’s not really considered working, but it’s a big responsibility and you can’t mess up. College is basically just a step above highschool from what I know, and since the people in college are older, it’s the same as a smaller kid going to highschool would be. But that’s on average, if you’re taking harder classes and stuff in highschool, then a person who didn’t take hard classses in highschool who’s in college is wrong when he says that. Idk what that has to do with what you said, I just didn’t want to be one of those people after I said (for now) to you. Anyways, glad you’re enjoying it!
My school’s student council occasionally does this random thing where we pass around a heart origami and have people write their names in it. Here, student council is its own class so we mostly pass it to each other’s desks

A very wholesome thing to do. No council member gets left behind — after awhile, the original sender gets the origami and checks for names. If a member’s name isnt on there, we try to find that person and have them write it onto there

We havent been caught for being off topic yet
I and my friends are seen as nerds in the classroom but in P.E we're seen as athletes it is very weird. I'm in seventh and I did algebra last year I do geometry now. Yes I do double advanced aka skip 7th and 6th and do 8th in 6th grade
Recently There was a fight at my school, To girls were fighting over Tik Tok and all the Girl stuff. And it ended up to the Teachers being confused and saying like how it was planned out of school and The don’t know what to do. They contacted Parents and I’m not sure what happened.

All I know is that they were Suspended for 2 Days.
Fall break starts after next week. i'm excited