Let’s Talk About School

Okay so umm I once spyed on the girls in my school in school I’m one of the popular boys and 🤔 me and my gang would spy on the girls
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so umm I once spayed on the girls in my school in school I’m one of the popular boys and 🤔 me and my gang would spy on the girls
Why?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so umm I once spayed on the girls in my school in school I’m one of the popular boys and 🤔 me and my gang would spy on the girls
Why?

Cause we were the most popular gang in the school and we were board
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:44 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Why?

Cause we were the most popular gang in the school and we wore board
"We we're board."
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:46 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:44 AM)JJustice Wrote: Cause we were the most popular gang in the school and we wore board
"We we're board."

K thx
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What is the craziest thing(s) you've ever gotten away with, gotten into or been involved with in school (please try to keep it appropriate though)? For me, it probably wouldn't be a single event because I just have so many crazy experiences to choose from. I guess I will just share all the stories over seperate posts rather than a single one but I'll still share one right now.

Wow, thats totally bonkers on your end. See, I live to read and hear crazy school stories like this water balloon craziness. Sometimes reading about an event that belongs in fiction can really ease some stress on one’s brain. Its nice to see a school story that isnt about a student scandal or some bullying aesop. Thats a hilarious story you have!

My turn (if anyones quoting any part of my above paragraph only, please cut my story out if its irrelevant or if it bugs your device!):

Wow, that's an interesting one, I hope you are recovering from any anxiety or loss you may have (most definitely have) experienced from this, keep your head up high. Hah, in a way you did end up getting your spiritual comeback when people decided to expose them. It's definitely not cool to have your personal info leaked and i'm sure you didn't celebrate their downfall but at the end of the day, they did end up digging their own graves.

(Jun. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so umm I once spyed  on the girls in my school in school I’m one of the popular boys and 🤔 me and my gang would spy on the girls

This is an... interesting one to say the least. It has left me at a loss for words or better yet, questionsDo you maybe have any other crazier stories?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:13 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Wow, thats totally bonkers on your end. See, I live to read and hear crazy school stories like this water balloon craziness. Sometimes reading about an event that belongs in fiction can really ease some stress on one’s brain. Its nice to see a school story that isnt about a student scandal or some bullying aesop. Thats a hilarious story you have!

My turn (if anyones quoting any part of my above paragraph only, please cut my story out if its irrelevant or if it bugs your device!):

Wow, that's an interesting one, I hope you are recovering from any anxiety or loss you may have (most definitely have) experienced from this, keep your head up high. Hah, in a way you did end up getting your spiritual comeback when people decided to expose them. It's definitely not cool to have your personal info leaked and i'm sure you didn't celebrate their downfall but at the end of the day, they did end up digging their own graves.

(Jun. 12, 2021  2:42 AM)JJustice Wrote: Okay so umm I once spyed  on the girls in my school in school I’m one of the popular boys and 🤔 me and my gang would spy on the girls

This is an... interesting one to say the least. It has left me at a loss for words or better yet, questions [url=https://emojipedia.org/skull/#:~:text=Emoji%20Meaning,laughter%2C%20frustration%2C%20or%20affection.&text=Skull%20was%20approved%20as%20part,to%20Emoji%201.0%20in%202015.][/url]💀. Do you maybe have any other crazier stories?

Well I could tell you one of our idk trouble if you want

Zeutron so at my school the fences are not good and there is not a playground just a field with a fence and there is a broken crack and one of my buddy's dared me to go through the broken crack and I was not afraid and I went under it but a teacher caught me and scolded me and told me to sit on the bench and I was so scared dude I was scared of what if she told my home room teacher and my parent's so yeah my buddy got away with it.
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: What is the craziest thing(s) you've ever gotten away with, gotten into or been involved with in school (please try to keep it appropriate though)? For me, it probably wouldn't be a single event because I just have so many crazy experiences to choose from. I guess I will just share all the stories over seperate posts rather than a single one but I'll still share one right now.

In 8-9th grade I threw away this girls phone because my girlfriend at the time told me to, this girl was always mean to us and I guess my girlfriend wanted revenge, I also did many other horrible things and things that made me uncomfortable that she told me to do and I was never caught but to this day I feel like a horrible person, I never talked about it to anyone before. I also never got caught somehow but that should have been a sign that it was a toxic relationship but me at the time was blind by love. But when the Janitor was emptying out the trash he found the phone and turned it into the main office and it was returned to her so happy ending... for her at least
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

In 8-9th grade I threw away this girls phone because my girlfriend at the time told me to, this girl was always mean to us and I guess my girlfriend wanted revenge, I also did many other horrible things and things that made me uncomfortable that she told me to do and I was never caught but to this day I feel like a horrible person, I never talked about it to anyone before. I also never got caught somehow but that should have been a sign that it was a toxic relationship but me at the time was blind by love. But when the Janitor was emptying out the trash he found the phone and turned it into the main office and it was returned to her so happy ending... for her at least

That's dark... Glad your changing
(Jun. 12, 2021  4:13 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote: In 8-9th grade I threw away this girls phone because my girlfriend at the time told me to, this girl was always mean to us and I guess my girlfriend wanted revenge, I also did many other horrible things and things that made me uncomfortable that she told me to do and I was never caught but to this day I feel like a horrible person, I never talked about it to anyone before. I also never got caught somehow but that should have been a sign that it was a toxic relationship but me at the time was blind by love. But when the Janitor was emptying out the trash he found the phone and turned it into the main office and it was returned to her so happy ending... for her at least

That's dark... Glad your changing

Yeah... that was a few years ago, 8th and 9th grade were some of my worst years, for one my girlfriend as I mentioned was Toxic, school kicked my carp, my grades were horrible and I just suffered with my body imagine, a lot of people told me I was too skinny and ugly, a girl said I wasn't the right shade of black to attritive, but those years I meant this kid who was also a loser and my god am I glad I meet him, He helped get through the rest of school, 8th-12th grade honestly, Cross Country and Beyblade also did help get through that time, my parents were also very supportive, I also joined Student Council in 12th grade and met some amazing people and so I would say things started to change for the better after I broke up with her.

This isn't too bad, but I put up a shrine for a fictional goat from a TV show because I thought it was funny. The shrine is still up, as far as I know, though I think it'll be taken down soon.

Yesterday might've been one of my scariest school days. But before I explain I'd like to say that one of the two students involved apologized, so that helps.

There was a discussion going on at my lunch table about how out of everyone there, this one student would kill me. I mean - it's not a great topic, but that conversation does happen. But then it got really harmful quickly, when the student started explaining in detail how she would kill me.

Uh, trigger warning, I guess?
After that, I stated more than once that I was not comfortable with this discussion. Another student proceeded to say, "Let's just choke you, instead." I don't really want to explain how this hurts me, but I'll just briefly say I've been strangled before, and it's terrifying.

Anyways, I had to tell my parents (of course) and that resulted in me getting called to the principal's office twice. Now she wants to have our whole group talk about it, and already said what I told her don't to: "Don't call in the kids that weren't involved." She also proceeded to say something along the lines of, "If you're never going to feel safe at school then there's nothing more we can do."

There is so much more they can do.
True story: I used to sell my school's scrap paper, but eventually got caught (This was long ago and I was a silly kid). However, I was able to purchase a Diablo Nemesis with the money xD
Wow, those are some interesting stories you guys have. I'm a pretty tame student myself, barely ever get into arguments with anyone else and half of the class ignores my existence until a teacher calls my name, so nothing much happens to me. I did sneak out of class more than once when I was in 8th grade though; but I just went down to the canteen with my friends to get ourselves some cookies and stuff, and the teacher was usually busy so we never got caught.
I got away with missing the last lesson and going home early. I didn't get a detention but the rest did.
My Home.Ec teacher told us of how she once mercilessly killed a bear with a knife when she encountered one when she was out for a walk outside the school. I can’t even tell to this day if she was being sarcastic as she never gave any indication
Just chose my grade 12 courses. I chose;

4U English
4U Writers Craft
4U Advanced functions
4U Biology
4U Data management
4U Chemistry
4M Communications technology
4U Families in Canada

Might drop Families in Canada for an easier course since I have no clue if it is considered a bird course or not. Not looking forward to Biology  Pinching_eyes.
(4U/M are basically the classification for university level courses).
I have a habit of sleeping after exams or lesson hours. Almost every single time and I got away with it all the time.
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:47 AM)tenma Wrote: I have a habit of sleeping after exams or lesson hours. Almost every single time and I got away with it all the time.

Got away with it? My mom literally forced me to go to sleep after classes when I was younger.
(Jun. 24, 2021  8:47 AM)tenma Wrote: I have a habit of sleeping after exams or lesson hours. Almost every single time and I got away with it all the time.

I've slept during and exam once without doing the paper. I've got away with sleeping during lessons as well.

Had a lesson in college to feel what it's like, already wanna drop out.
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:04 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Next week I got to go summer school 🗿

Good luck, is it the same as doing normal lessons?
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:04 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Next week I got to go summer school 🗿

Good luck, is it the same as doing normal lessons?

Nope. It’s like speed running the course and you have a test every other day.
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:56 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:23 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Good luck, is it the same as doing normal lessons?

Nope. It’s like speed running the course and you have a test every other day.

Oh, must be difficult having a test most of the time then. We don't have summer school here.
I think I cursed myself

For student council, we are doing community service where we help teach (teacher assistant) summer classes for kids who are not fluent at English. As such, the work shifts signup form asks if youre fluent in this-and-that language. Me being dumb, I said yes for a language I know a little of (enough to say “hi” and keep up a small conversation). The form never said to what extent you need to know, and I turned in my form already, so now Im too afraid to ask our council director 

I hope I dont come to my work days being unable to translate certain words and phrases Andrew
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:49 AM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

dang man, thats crazy but you did the right thing lol

if im being totally honest i cant remember the craziest thing i did