Leone19

Hi guys! My name's leone19 and I hope to have a great experience as a new member of the wbo. I'm knowledgable about tt and hasbro beys. If anyone has any questions about me (no personal info) just reply and il answer. Stupid
Welcome to the site! New members are great! Make sure to read Kai-V's PM and if you need help PM me! You can also look at Dark_Mousy's Guide for new members http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...to-the-WBO
(Jun. 24, 2012  10:14 PM)©oke Wrote: Welcome to the site! New members are great! Make sure to read Kai-V's PM and if you need help PM me! You can also look at Dark_Mousy's Guide for new members http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...to-the-WBO

Thanks!
Welcome to the WBO and enjoy your time on the site
(Jun. 25, 2012  4:21 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and enjoy your time on the site

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Ok I'm new so don't judge but how do you get faces?
Welcome to the site.
Hey and wellcome to the wbo enjoy your time here!
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
Thanks, I really appreciate it!StupidStupid
Does anyone know how to get faces? Please don't leave negative replies as I have just joined
(Jun. 27, 2012  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Does anyone know how to get faces? Please don't leave negative replies as I have just joined

All questions are answered here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
Thank you very much
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome Leone! Are you a leo? I am! If you need anything Dark's guide is great but if you need any other help feel free to PM a Moderater (In Blue) or an Advanced Member (In Bold) on the currently online list on the left side of the main page. That way you will most likely get an immediate response. Enjoy you stay there is a lot already covered so search around before posting because it probably already exists Smile
Thanks you all so much!!! I feel so welcome here!!
Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks you so much!!!
(Jun. 28, 2012  3:23 AM)Coach Wrote: but if you need any other help feel free to PM a Moderater (In Blue) or an Advanced Member (In Bold)

Actually advanced members are Italicized. Tournament organizers are bold
(Jun. 28, 2012  5:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  3:23 AM)Coach Wrote: but if you need any other help feel free to PM a Moderater (In Blue) or an Advanced Member (In Bold)

Actually advanced members are Italicized. Tournament organizers are bold

Very odd because I know organizers that aren't... anyway PM away Leone
Thanks guys!!!
Anyone here know hypnosis
(Aug. 20, 2012  8:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Anyone here know hypnosis

This is your introduction topic. Once you have been here for a few days, nobody should be posting here again, especially not once this thread has been dead since June 28th.

If you want to post about hypnosis, you can use the Random Thoughts topic.