Lego beyblades

(Jun. 06, 2018  6:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  5:45 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: The Salamander of the Underworld has emerged to lego form!
[Image: hades_salamander.png]
[Image: hades_salamander_side_view.png]
It's soo better than the previous version! Its Awesome! Great Work ultra destinus!

Thank you! The tip can change modes too! I'll post a picture tutorial on how to do it soon!
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:23 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:11 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It's soo better than the previous version! Its Awesome! Great Work ultra destinus!

Thank you! The tip can change modes too! I'll post a picture tutorial on how to do it soon!
Were you able to do the same with zeta as well? And looking forward to the picture tutorial!
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:23 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Thank you! The tip can change modes too! I'll post a picture tutorial on how to do it soon!
Were you able to do the same with zeta as well? And looking forward to the picture tutorial!

The Zeta Driver is very complex so it'll take longer than Operate, Which I built off the bat.
EDIT: Never mind, it worked perfectly! I'll post a Pic tutorial or a video tutorial on the tips soon!
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:30 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Were you able to do the same with zeta as well? And looking forward to the picture tutorial!

The Zeta Driver is very complex so it'll take longer than Operate, Which I built off the bat.
EDIT: Never mind, it worked perfectly! I'll post a Pic tutorial or a video tutorial on the tips soon!
A totally working lego Zeta!! Excited!!!!
(Jun. 06, 2018  11:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2018  6:30 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: The Zeta Driver is very complex so it'll take longer than Operate, Which I built off the bat.
A totally working lego Zeta!! Excited!!!!

Here's Zeta!
[Image: Zeta_Driver.png]
 I Borrowed Squabble Productions' Design and Improved it and made two ball tips, one for defense, one for stamina. Couldn't make the quake tip though, so that stinks.
(Jun. 05, 2018  4:05 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2018  2:19 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Handspun currently, trying to figure out a way to make a launcher for it

Would you like me to make you one in LDD? I think I can devise a good design for it!
I would be grateful if you did! Thank you!
(Jun. 06, 2018  4:45 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2018  4:05 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Would you like me to make you one in LDD? I think I can devise a good design for it!
I would be grateful if you did! Thank you!

It's Finished! I made my own Micro Beat Kukulcan and launcher complete with a grip too!
[Image: Micro_bK.png]
The launcher is a mix of MFB and BST with a bit of my own style. and the ripcord was easy to find!
I absolutely love it! The launcher even matches the bey! Thanks Destinus!
(Jun. 06, 2018  5:41 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I absolutely love it! The launcher even matches the bey! Thanks Destinus!

No problem! It was fun to do!

The Winged Horse of the Heavens is built! Welcome Storm Pegasus to the Stage everybody!
[Image: Storm_pegasus_Top_view.png]
[Image: Storm_pegasus.png]
Could you do L-Drago Destroy?
(Jun. 06, 2018  5:57 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you do L-Drago Destroy?

Yep! just give me 12 minutes.

(Jun. 06, 2018  5:57 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Could you do L-Drago Destroy?

Here you go, Ryuga's Dragon of Wanton Destruction!
[Image: L_Drago_Destroy_top_view.png]
[Image: L_Drago_Destroy.png]
This was basically pegasus, but without the RF and recolored. I don't know what to feel about it so I'll just be indifferent now.
Can you make K1mbo's Tomato combo? Just for the lols ; )
Here are 4 more beys plus a remastered Beat Kukulcan!
[Image: rwYLNNPqigvLtmKhP64CMS-36-Sd0f63dWBepDip...-dbFkaEynB][Image: FEW4H_Qr1cFHysZ3fWu8Fa64J90CknHLbDDFVhd1...QNThANeLw1]
The beys from left to right (Bottom photo) are: Deep Chaos, Beat Kukulcan, Twin Nemesis (w/Ultimate reboot driver), Spriggan Requiem and Ark Bahammut! These took me all day yesterday and some of this morning to make, but were totally worth it!
(Jun. 07, 2018  9:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Here are 4 more beys plus a remastered Beat Kukulcan!
[Image: rwYLNNPqigvLtmKhP64CMS-36-Sd0f63dWBepDip...-dbFkaEynB][Image: FEW4H_Qr1cFHysZ3fWu8Fa64J90CknHLbDDFVhd1...QNThANeLw1]
The beys from left to right (Bottom photo) are: Deep Chaos, Beat Kukulcan, Twin Nemesis (w/Ultimate reboot driver), Spriggan Requiem and Ark Bahammut! These took me all day yesterday and some of this morning to make, but were totally worth it!

Most impressive! That Arc bahamut looks hard to beat with that round shape!
(Jun. 07, 2018  10:55 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2018  9:54 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Here are 4 more beys plus a remastered Beat Kukulcan!

Most impressive! That Arc bahamut looks hard to beat with that round shape!
The only bey that can really do anything to it is the Remastered Kukulcan, which took off one of the shields during test battle!
EDIT: Also, Kukulcan is like Sieg Excalibur in the anime with those yellow spikes (Or talons) being lethal to any opposing lego bey!
(Jun. 07, 2018  11:18 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2018  10:55 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Most impressive! That Arc bahamut looks hard to beat with that round shape!
The only bey that can really do anything to it is the Remastered Kukulcan, which took off one of the shields during test battle!
EDIT: Also, Kukulcan is like Sieg Excalibur in the anime with those yellow spikes (Or talons) being lethal to any opposing lego bey!

Is it really that dangerous?
(Jun. 07, 2018  2:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Can you make K1mbo's Tomato combo? Just for the lols ; )

There you go! K1mboslice1305's Tomato Combo!
[Image: K1mboslice1305_s_Tomatotop_view.png]
[Image: K1mboslice1305_s_Tomato.png]
THESE ARE VERY AWESOME , EXCELLENT WORK DONE BY YOU
COULD YOU MAKE THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION ( DIABLO NEMESIS )
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:19 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THESE ARE VERY AWESOME , EXCELLENT WORK DONE BY YOU
COULD YOU MAKE THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION (  DIABLO NEMESIS )

Please turn off your caps lock. It's part of net etiquette
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:19 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THESE ARE VERY AWESOME , EXCELLENT WORK DONE BY YOU

Ok, i just need to plan the build first. give me 20 minutes.

Here's Diablo Nemesis with an actual X: D performance tip! (minus the sharp tip)
[Image: Diablo_Nemesis_side_view.png]
[Image: Diablo_Nemesis.png]
(Jun. 08, 2018  12:47 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Here's Diablo Nemesis with an actual X: D performance tip! (minus the sharp tip)
[Image: Diablo_Nemesis_side_view.png]
[Image: Diablo_Nemesis.png]

This is AWESOME
Can u set up a page in marketplace and sell these

Also can u make galaxy zues, guardian kerbeus and screw trident
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:12 AM)Valt oye Wrote: Can u set up a page in marketplace and sell these

Also can u make galaxy zues, guardian kerbeus and screw trident

I don't have the real life parts to make these commercially yet. that said, i need to know if the parts i use for my beys even exist. so that's a major obstacle holding me back from selling these.
 i already built those beys before
What is the name of the tip piece you use from mostly every driver