Lego beyblades

These are lego models of the first two Super Z beys ever released.
 [img]<a href=[/img][Image: Chouzetsu_beys.png]
I've also got some god beys too!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Seig_Xcalibur_and_Legend_Spriggan.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: maximum_garuda.png]" />
I made them all myself including the launchers

I'm also taking requests on what beys i should build. Let me know which beys should be built!
They are really Good! Especially Z-Achilles! And since you take requests, could you please try Spriggan Requiem?
(May. 08, 2018  6:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote: They are really Good! Especially Z-Achilles! And since you take requests, could you please try Spriggan Requiem?

Ok! Spriggan Requiem will be done in 30 minutes!
(May. 08, 2018  1:23 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  6:39 AM)Suhasini Wrote: They are really Good! Especially Z-Achilles! And since you take requests, could you please try Spriggan Requiem?

What??? So fast?? BTW, what software do you use for this stuff?
(May. 08, 2018  1:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:23 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Ok! Spriggan Requiem will be done in 30 minutes!

What??? So fast?? BTW, what software do you use for this stuff?

LDD(lego digital designer) It's what helped me make these all in a day!
(May. 08, 2018  1:23 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

Thanks! Looking forward to it! And Well, talk about Fast work.
(May. 08, 2018  1:29 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: What??? So fast?? BTW, what software do you use for this stuff?

LDD(lego digital designer) It's what helped me make these all in a day!
Thank You so much... Also, do you print these later? And if you do then how do you launch them?

Thanks Again!
Spriggan Requiem Coming in hot!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Spriggan_Requiem.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Spriggan_Requiem_top_view.png]" />
(May. 08, 2018  1:47 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Spriggan Requiem Coming in hot!

Awesome stuff man(or woman). I really appreciate your hard work!
(May. 08, 2018  1:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Awesome stuff man(or woman). I really appreciate your hard work!

Thank you! I've memorized all of the beys' appearances by heart, so i know everything about them.

(May. 08, 2018  1:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Awesome stuff man(or woman). I really appreciate your hard work!

Thank you! I've memorized all of the beys' appearances by heart, so i know everything about them.

and to answer your launcher question, i've built custom LR sword launchers for certain beys so you won't have to worry about hand spinning them.
(May. 08, 2018  1:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:49 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Awesome stuff man(or woman). I really appreciate your hard work!

(May. 08, 2018  1:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Thank you! I've memorized all of the beys' appearances by heart, so i know everything about them.

and to answer your launcher question, i've built custom LR sword launchers for certain beys so you won't have to worry about hand spinning them.
You're a genius! Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can make some and you can correct me where I go wrong.
(May. 08, 2018  1:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  1:51 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Thank you! I've memorized all of the beys' appearances by heart, so i know everything about them.

You're a genius! Thanks for the info! I'll see if I can make some and you can correct me where I go wrong.

Ooh, sounds interesting! i can't wait to see them!
Beautiful! Beautifully executed! It's just awesome! Thanks for taking my request ultra destinus!
Really appreciate it!
(May. 08, 2018  2:05 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Beautiful! Beautifully executed! It's just awesome! Thanks for taking my request ultra destinus!
Really appreciate it!

No Problem, Suhasini. I enjoy making beyblades as much as i enjoy battling them! Grin
Here comes The hammer Bey, Twin Nemesis!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Twin_Nemesis.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Twin_Nemesis_top_view.png]" />
(May. 08, 2018  3:57 PM)Jordangames317 Wrote: Those are awsome dud

Thanks! i also take requests, so if you want me to make a bey i'll do it for you

I do all generations of beyblade from plastic to burst. let me know what you want to see from those gens!

3rd Cho-z bey in the collection today! Introducing Bloody Longinus!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Bloody_Longinus.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Bloody_Longinus_side_view.png]" />
I'm unsure how much i like this one but it is what it is
This is the 2 second beyblade in the last hour!O_O
Take some rest ultra destinus!
And if possible could you try Drain Fafnir? Want to see how it comes out.
And yeah, it's my 2nd request in a single day so I hope you don't mind. Do it whenever you are free.
(May. 08, 2018  4:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: This is the 2 second beyblade in the last hour!O_O
And yeah, it's my 2nd request in a single day so I hope you don't mind. Do it whenever you are free.

I work very fast.
I'm fine. Thank you for worrying about me though.
Sure i could do Fafnir!

(May. 08, 2018  4:43 PM)Suhasini Wrote: This is the 2 second beyblade in the last hour!O_O

I guess this is all i could do thanks to lego's mold shapes but here is Drain Fafnir anyways[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Drain_fafnir_kinda_Top_view.png]

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Drain_fafnir_kinda.png]
Apparently Winning Valkyrie came Easier than this guy, but i'm kinda ok with it
(May. 08, 2018  4:49 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

I guess this is all i could do thanks to lego's mold shapes but here is Drain Fafnir anyways[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Drain_fafnir_kinda_Top_view.png]

What are you talking about?! It's good! Yeah, winning valkryie was a little better but fafnir has a bit more complex design. Thanks again ultra destinus! You are awesome at this!
(May. 08, 2018  5:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  4:49 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

What are you talking about?! It's good! Yeah, winning valkryie was a little better but fafnir has a bit more complex design. Thanks again ultra destinus! You are awesome at this!

You're welcome! It's a hard job, But I Love doing it!

Next is the shark king, Emperor Forneus!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Emperor_Forneus_top_view.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Emperor_Forneus.png]" />
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Yard_Driver_View.png]" />

This one has a view of Yard, the driver for Forneus.
this is really cool! if you are still taking requests,can you do Arc Bahamut?
(May. 08, 2018  7:21 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: this is really cool! if you are still taking requests,can you do Arc Bahamut?

Sure thing! Just give me 35 minutes! ^_^

Arc Bahamut is here![img]<a href=[/img][Image: Arc_Bahamut.png]
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Arc_Bahamut_top_view.png]
Sorry if it doesn't look the same as the real thing. it is lego after all.
@[Grey Bey] chose an interesting request. This one was fun to make!
Have you done Nightmare Longinus yet? If not, can you try making it out of LEGOs?
(May. 09, 2018  12:22 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Have you done Nightmare Longinus yet? If not, can you try making it out of LEGOs?

Ok! i'll get on that today!

(May. 09, 2018  12:22 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Have you done Nightmare Longinus yet? If not, can you try making it out of LEGOs?

Here's Everyone's worst Nightmare, Nightmare Longinus!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Nightmare_Longinus.png]
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Nightmare_Longinus_side_view.png]" />

This is my 7th Beyblade today. I'm on a roll!