[Takara Tomy]  Legend Spriggan Testing and Discussion

(Aug. 25, 2017  2:41 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: So, this was the perfect thread for me to come across, because I was seriously considering purchasing both dF and lS. I know dF is amazing, and lS seems to be ok as well. Is Legend Spriggan worth purchasing? Or am I better off with Drain Fafnir? I am a fan of Shu, but that isn't a deal maker/killer. mG is not in the picture. I just don't see the potential.

dF : Good but slowly going out of style(lS can beat it, along with mG)

lS: INFINITY UNSTOPPABLE on Xtreme in Right Spin

mG: Really good, but A2 can beat it
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:44 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:41 PM)Pankace04 Wrote: So, this was the perfect thread for me to come across, because I was seriously considering purchasing both dF and lS. I know dF is amazing, and lS seems to be ok as well. Is Legend Spriggan worth purchasing? Or am I better off with Drain Fafnir? I am a fan of Shu, but that isn't a deal maker/killer. mG is not in the picture. I just don't see the potential.

dF : Good but slowly going out of style(lS can beat it, along with mG)

gK is the best counter to mG
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:52 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:44 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: dF : Good but slowly going out of style(lS can beat it, along with mG)

gK is the best counter to mG
I thought it was A2...
(Aug. 25, 2017  10:36 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:52 PM)Shaady Wrote: gK is the best counter to mG
I thought it was A2...

Both are, but gK was tested and it was concluded that it was a better counter
Legend Spriggan 7V Xtreme vs Twisted Tempo 145WD

3 rounds

Tempo launched 1st

Round 1: KO for lS

Round 2: KO for lS

Round 3: KO for lS

I am still in shock
Can you (or someone else) try some tests with Legend Spriggan 7/Heavy/(idk which disk is even good for this anymore. Knuckle maybe?) Revolve/Orbit? If it's able to burst things like Maximum Garuda and Alter Chronos on a KO Driver like Xtreme, I'd imagine it fares even better on a more Burst Attack-oriented Driver.
(Aug. 25, 2017  11:01 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7V Xtreme vs Twisted Tempo 145WD

3 rounds

Tempo launched 1st

I am still in shock
First, that's a bit too small of a sample size to draw any substantial conclusions. Second, which stadium are you using? Metal Saga beys perform poorly in the burst stadium. Not sure about burst beys in metal saga stadiums, but it's really easy to scrape anyway. Third, I heavily doubt if lS can do anything to Basalt Horogium if you used a W105 instead of the regular 145, and a more defensive tip like RS.
(Aug. 26, 2017  11:44 AM)ABastillon Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  11:01 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7V Xtreme vs Twisted Tempo 145WD

3 rounds

Tempo launched 1st

I am still in shock
First, that's a bit too small of a sample size to draw any substantial conclusions. Second, which stadium are you using? Metal Saga beys perform poorly in the burst stadium. Not sure about burst beys in metal saga stadiums, but it's really easy to scrape anyway. Third, I heavily doubt if lS can do anything to Basalt Horogium if you used a W105 instead of the regular 145, and a more defensive tip like RS.

I used a Metal Fight stadium, I have W105 but not RS, I might do more rounds
(Aug. 26, 2017  4:42 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2017  11:44 AM)ABastillon Wrote: First, that's a bit too small of a sample size to draw any substantial conclusions. Second, which stadium are you using? Metal Saga beys perform poorly in the burst stadium. Not sure about burst beys in metal saga stadiums, but it's really easy to scrape anyway. Third, I heavily doubt if lS can do anything to Basalt Horogium if you used a W105 instead of the regular 145, and a more defensive tip like RS.

I used a Metal Fight stadium, I have W105 but not RS, I might do more rounds

Ur lS will break
(Aug. 25, 2017  11:01 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7V Xtreme vs Twisted Tempo 145WD

3 rounds

Tempo launched 1st

I am still in shock

Thanks for test. I'm surprized lS can KO almost twice as heavy metal bey. Next time follow these standards for your test https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

But really your lS can break. Burst and MFB aren't meant to be played with each other.

(Aug. 26, 2017  11:44 AM)Bastillon Wrote: First, that's a bit too small of a sample size to draw any substantial conclusions. Second, which stadium are you using? Metal Saga beys perform poorly in the burst stadium. Not sure about burst beys in metal saga stadiums, but it's really easy to scrape anyway. Third, I heavily doubt if lS can do anything to Basalt Horogium if you used a W105 instead of the regular 145, and a more defensive tip like RS.
No offense but that's not the case at all. That cover makes just attack types harder to launch and have bit difference but its definitely not unusable. Infact we here in Mumbai are using it since almost 6 months without any problems for MFB formats
(Aug. 26, 2017  8:29 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: No offense but that's not the case at all. That cover makes just attack types harder to launch and have bit difference but its definitely not unusable. Infact we here in Mumbai are using it since almost 6 months without any problems for MFB formats
The inclination angle of the stadium for burst is much smaller than that of the MFB stadium, making it a lot easier to knock beys around the stadium and as a result cause destabilization, which is a key threat to anything on 145. On the other hand, the MFB stadium has a far higher KO rate.