Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Oct. 01, 2020  11:11 PM)Galaxy357 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  12:26 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: This quote was made more than a month ago. I have a different answer.
Well do you still think he gets an evolution.

Yes I do but after Shu beats him. Here's why. Like in ep 16 Lane said ''Shu i'm gonna use all of my Flare on you''. That indicates that Lane has more confidence in him and Lucifer and would never expect him losing. And after everybody seeing Lane lose like that just makes him more furious and mad so he makes the ''Ultimate Bey'' that is not revealed yet.
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:26 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2020  11:11 PM)Galaxy357 Wrote: Well do you still think he gets an evolution.

Yes I do but after Shu beats him. Here's why. Like in ep 16 Lane said ''Shu i'm gonna use all of my Flare on you''. That indicates that Lane has more confidence in him and Lucifer and would never expect him losing. And after everybody seeing Lane lose like that just makes him more furious and mad so he makes the ''Ultimate Bey'' that is not revealed yet.

New Lucifer be like 4D (a Barrier made with suction cups) quest
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:26 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yes I do but after Shu beats him. Here's why. Like in ep 16 Lane said ''Shu i'm gonna use all of my Flare on you''. That indicates that Lane has more confidence in him and Lucifer and would never expect him losing. And after everybody seeing Lane lose like that just makes him more furious and mad so he makes the ''Ultimate Bey'' that is not revealed yet.

New Lucifer be like 4D (a Barrier made with suction cups) quest

Nah new Lucifer gonna use magnets to deflect/suck everything like a black hole
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:48 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: New Lucifer be like 4D (a Barrier made with suction cups) quest

Nah new Lucifer gonna use magnets to deflect/suck everything like a black hole

Even better, mini bullets (as in the gimmick of the driver) that shoot out from all sides kind of like a launcher
OMG ITS NOT A BEY ITS A GUN EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!!
The barrier being broken by Aiga, Valt and Shu's battles combined now shows itself in a 6 piece, detachable, rubber blade fire. When coming into contact with one of the blades it will fire off with the force of an airsoft bullet, instantly KO-ing or bursting it's opponent.

Gimmick may or may not have zero stamina.

Safety hazard noted, not responsible for any injury.

But seriously, what if that did happen in the middle of a battle in the anime? The rubber blades break off and become fire for Lucifer...
Would they go that far?
Here are the chances of each participant wining

Aiga: 5%

Lane: 50%

Valt: 30%

Hyuga: 20%
(Oct. 02, 2020  3:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here are the chances of each participant wining

Aiga: 5%

Lane: 50%

Valt: 30%

Hyuga: 20%

Now, after today's episode.

Aiga: 0%

Lean: 35%

Valt: 33%

Hyuga: 32%

Now, after today's episode

Aiga: 0%

Lean: 35%

Valt: 33%

Hyuga: 32%

( Valt's and Hyuga's win percentages are subject to changes as well as lean's)
The champion will be Lean, I'm 1000% sure, there is also a high probability that he will destroy Hyperion to pieces in the final of the Festival of Legends !!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥
So now it's between Lane, Hyuga, and Valt.
what is the prize of the festival? world champion?
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: probably a higher rank

Imagine if Hyuga and Lean get promoted to legend status because of this tournament lol.
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:32 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: probably a higher rank

Imagine if Hyuga and Lean get promoted to legend status because of this tournament lol.

Actually from the previous battles in the festival lean beat silas, drum, lui, aiga, free(before festival), and most likely valt in the finals. Hyuga beat aiga, rantaro, valt( group b royale), free, lui, silas( before festival), and maybe valt in the semifinals. So after all this I think they deserve an S-rank.
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Imagine if Hyuga and Lean get promoted to legend status because of this tournament lol.

Actually from the previous battles in the festival lean beat silas, drum, lui, aiga, free(before festival), and most likely valt in the finals. Hyuga beat aiga, rantaro, valt( group b royale), free, lui, silas( before festival), and maybe valt in the semifinals. So after all this I think they deserve an S-rank.

The point I was getting at was Hikaru would get seriously left behind in the dust, which would kinda be weird and lame. Like, the older brother looking up to his younger brother as a legend? Having to battle him to increase his rank? That would be ironic, but disappointing for Hikaru fans.

Also forgot to mention that Hyuga would've kinda completed his goal then. I know becoming legend doesn't necessarily mean he's beaten them, but it still wouldn't make that much sense for the goal (story-wise).
Imagine if Lane and Hyuga turned into an evil duo and actually used their new beys to destroy the world.
I'm positive that Lean is going to win the Legend's Festival I have no doubt what so ever. After Lean defeats Valt, Shu comes in and defeats him.
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Imagine if Hyuga and Lean get promoted to legend status because of this tournament lol.

Hyuga never beat Free and Lui. Also the battle royale wasn't a direct engagement. His wins against Silas and Drum more flukes than anything else he lost mere moments later.
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  9:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Actually from the previous battles in the festival lean beat silas, drum, lui, aiga, free(before festival), and most likely valt in the finals. Hyuga beat aiga, rantaro, valt( group b royale), free, lui, silas( before festival), and maybe valt in the semifinals. So after all this I think they deserve an S-rank.

Hyuga never beat Free and Lui. Also the battle royale wasn't a direct engagement. His wins against Silas and Drum more flukes than anything else he lost mere moments later.

Flukes or not, a wins a win. You cant take that away unless he was cheating or something.
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm positive that Lean is going to win the Legend's Festival I have no doubt what so ever. After Lean defeats Valt, Shu comes in and defeats him.
That makes no sense. Lane beats Valt but loses to Shu? Based on that logic, Valt should take him down too.
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga never beat Free and Lui. Also the battle royale wasn't a direct engagement. His wins against Silas and Drum more flukes than anything else he lost mere moments later.

Flukes or not, a wins a win. You cant take that away unless he was cheating or something.

It wasn't a true showing of power. A random confluence. Both those bladers still proved to be leagues above him. But if that's how you view it, then your certainly entitled to that.
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Flukes or not, a wins a win. You cant take that away unless he was cheating or something.

It wasn't a true showing of power. A random confluence. Both those bladers still proved to be leagues above him. But if that's how you view it, then your certainly entitled to that.

Bro, fluke or not, Hyuga won the match. Thats it. Yeah it was more of a fluke, but he won. You saw him win. He doesnt have to be completely stronger than those bladers, just win.
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:36 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:37 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm positive that Lean is going to win the Legend's Festival I have no doubt what so ever. After Lean defeats Valt, Shu comes in and defeats him.
That makes no sense. Lane beats Valt but loses to Shu? Based on that logic, Valt should take him down too.
Unless the anime makes Shu the full power mentor like in Cho z where he would technically be the best blader for a short amount of time.
And looking back on the battles, With Silas Hyperion clearly won with a direct confrontation in the rematch. As for Dante, the awakened blade ended up hitting the chassis which hit back Dragon. I wouldn't really call any of them flukes, but whatever.
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't a true showing of power. A random confluence. Both those bladers still proved to be leagues above him. But if that's how you view it, then your certainly entitled to that.

Bro, fluke or not, Hyuga won the match. Thats it. Yeah it was more of a fluke, but he won. You saw him win. He doesnt have to be completely stronger than those bladers, just win.

I'm not trying to alter the facts of what happened. I'm simply stating that it wasn't a true measure of his ability. It was random confluence. The subsequent quick losses lend credence to that.

Those bladers are still leagues above him and he wasn't able to contend with them on equal footing.