Legend Festival who will be the champion?

Who do you guys think will win the Legend Festival?
(Aug. 18, 2020  2:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Who do you guys think will win the Legend Festival?

VALT!!!!!!!
Lean for sure. True question, who will be the last?
I've got my bets on Valt, if TT has any respect for him he won't lose to Lane.
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:03 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I've got my bets on Valt, if TT has any respect for him he won't lose to Lane.
TBH if Hiro Morita, but Aiga defeated Valt twice, why Lane can't Valt isn't invencible, and if Valt wins how it'd move the plot?
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:03 PM)MysticZone Wrote: I've got my bets on Valt, if TT has any respect for him he won't lose to Lane.
TBH if Hiro Morita, but Aiga defeated Valt twice, why Lane can't Valt isn't invencible, and if Valt wins how it'd move the plot?
Same way Phi lost in episode 29 and Delta in 28. July beys tend to lose in the 27-30 episodes. So yeah he is probably gonna lose soon. Legend Spriggan also lost in episode 36, Xeno Xcalibur lost in episode 46 Xeno Xcalibur lost in episode 46 but he wasn't important enough. A july bey can never be the final boss, the final boss tends to be the December, January bey.
No, Aiga winning twice against valt was TT plan while hiro morita only makes valt lose at the end and legend festival is the early draft of sparking That's why the manga doesn't include it
Probably Valt. That final battle between Valt vs Lane pushes Lane to make an evolution for Lucifer and gets his revenge.
Amane’s going to win but if I am going to be serious I want Aiga to win
Guys maybe the legend festival is going to extend all the way to the final episodes as they mentioned that they are in the first stage of the legend festival. What they can do is that they will introduce new characters in the later stages( like after each stage till the final stage they will add new characters)
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Guys maybe the legend festival is going to extend all the way to the final episodes as they mentioned that they are in the first stage of the legend festival. What they can do is that they will introduce new characters in the later stages( like after each stage till the final stage they will add new characters)
Intresting idea.
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Guys maybe the legend festival is going to extend all the way to the final episodes as they mentioned that they are in the first stage of the legend festival. What they can do is that they will introduce new characters in the later stages( like after each stage till the final stage they will add new characters)

That is actually a great idea but I must oppose that idea. Maybe Legend Festival go all the way to ep 45 when Lane destroy Valkyrie then ep 46-49 Hyuga and Hikaru train to beat Lane in the final 2 episodes. But the confusing part is that who win be the wining brother. Will it be the persistent Hikaru or will it be the hot head Hyuga.
(Aug. 18, 2020  4:37 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

That is actually a great idea but I must oppose that idea. Maybe Legend Festival go all the way to ep 45 when Lane destroy Valkyrie then ep 46-49 Hyuga and Hikaru train to beat Lane in the final 2 episodes. But the confusing part is that who win be the wining brother. Will it be the persistent Hikaru or will it be the hot head Hyuga.
If its a Battle Royale then the brothers would both win with Twin Strike
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  4:37 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: That is actually a great idea but I must oppose that idea. Maybe Legend Festival go all the way to ep 45 when Lane destroy Valkyrie then ep 46-49 Hyuga and Hikaru train to beat Lane in the final 2 episodes. But the confusing part is that who win be the wining brother. Will it be the persistent Hikaru or will it be the hot head Hyuga.
If its a Battle Royale then the twins would both win with Twin Strike
They are not twins.
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If its a Battle Royale then the twins would both win with Twin Strike
They are not twins.

Sorry. Fixed to "brothers"
(Aug. 18, 2020  5:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If its a Battle Royale then the brothers would both win with Twin Strike

It could happen, although I would like to see a new move instead of Twin Strike. Maybe something like Double Sun Smash or something. As long as it's more powerful than Twin Strike.
King Throw or Super Throw or Twin Throw

Aiga beating Valt was absolute ridiculousness. But that's a topic for another day. Valt is the strongest legendary blader, it would make sense if he won the festival.
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  3:14 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: TBH if Hiro Morita, but Aiga defeated Valt twice, why Lane can't Valt isn't invencible, and if Valt wins how it'd move the plot?

Aiga beating Valt was absolute ridiculousness. But that's a topic for another day. Valt is the strongest legendary blader, it would make sense if he won the festival.
Yeah in terms of trainning Valt is the strongest, but burst anime focus in ressonance and Aiga has stronger ressonance, Valt is a protagonist that earned all his power because he wasn't a prodigy unlike Aiga , Shu and Lane. Look to the entire plot, if the finals are Valt and Lane, how it'd include Asahi brothers into the main plot, they're the protagonists and Lane is main antagonist, Valt's era ended, now his function on the plot is train new bladers.
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Aiga beating Valt was absolute ridiculousness. But that's a topic for another day. Valt is the strongest legendary blader, it would make sense if he won the festival.
Yeah in terms of trainning Valt is the strongest, but burst anime focus in ressonance and Aiga has stronger ressonance, Valt is a protagonist that earned all his power because he wasn't a prodigy unlike Aiga , Shu and Lane. Look to the entire plot, if the finals are Valt and Lane, how it'd include Asahi brothers into the main plot, they're the protagonists and Lane is main antagonist, Valt's era ended, now his function on the plot is train new bladers.
Not just in terms of training. He's the strongest legendary blader period as stated by the official website for the anime. As far as how the festival ends, it's all in the execution, especially considering that it wouldn't be the fist time the protag didn't win the a tournament arc. And it seems to me that certain things are being set up for a later arc (Lean's bey evolution for example) He could decide to evolve it because Valt took him down. Most of this we'll have to wait and see for.
Its VALT!!!!!!
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2020  9:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Aiga beating Valt was absolute ridiculousness. But that's a topic for another day. Valt is the strongest legendary blader, it would make sense if he won the festival.
The final battle in the battle island, was Aiga vs Delta, so I don't understand your point.