"Left-spin" Beyblades Draft :: Major Changes in "Competitive Use"

Hey guys, I was just playing around on the bey-wiki and saw that there is no draft for 'left-spin' beyblades, so I decided to make a whole new draft about that, I think that there should be a page of left spin beyblades! If I have done any mistake or misspelled anywhere please let me know by posting below Unsmith

Left-spin Draft Wrote:What are left-spin beyblade?

Left-spin beys spin completely in reverse direction compared to right spin beyblades, there are two types of left-spin beyblade:
  • Only left spinning like Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
  • Binary spinning like Variares D : D

Competitive use:

Today the most competitive chrome wheel/metal wheel is Dragooon (From Zero-G), one of the best setup that can be made by using dragooon is MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF, Lightning L-Drago is useful in MTAC (Limited Format) like MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, Meteo L-Drago can be used in top tier stamina setups (Limited Format) like Meteo L-Drago B : D

The List of Left-spinning Beys:

• All L-Dragos (e.g Lightning L-Drago, Meteo l-Drago, L-Drago Guardian etc.) - Left spinning
  • All Gravity Destroyers (e.g Stamina ver. etc.) - Dual spinning
  • All Dragoons from the Original/Plastic Series (e.g Dragoon F, Dragoon G etc.) - Left spinning
  • All Dragooons from the Zero-g series (Gold version, Gryph Dragoon) - Left spinning
  • All Beyblade from HMS Series - Dual spinning
  • All Variares (e.g VariAres WBBA Exclusive, etc.) - Dual spinning
I'm not too sure whether or whether not Beywiki already has this, although instead of just listing which Beyblades spin left, maybe you'd want to go into a brief description on their competitive use in our present metagame?

Here's mine if you'd like it.

Shido Wrote:Left-spin Beyblades have a wide variety of use in our present competitive metagame, whether it's on MTSCs, like MSF-H Reviser Dragoon B:D, on MTACs like MSF-L Bahamdia Dragoon BD145R2F or MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165R2F, Spin Equalizers like the less-known Killerken Dragoon BD145GF, or the Balance setup, MSF-M Genbull Dragoon F230(G)CF.

Presently, the most competitive wheel in terms of left-spin is Dragoon. Unlike most previous left-spin ones, Dragoon basically has use all around. Before its release however, we had Lightning L-Drago, Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Variares and on some occasion, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Destroy. (Click to View)
Is it necessary to add a different version of tne same bey?

Also isn't Dragoon MS and Dragoon MS UV left spin beys?
(Dec. 21, 2014  1:23 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Is it necessary to add a different version of tne same bey?

IDK exactly, but yes, in my opinion Smile

(Dec. 21, 2014  1:23 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: Also isn't Dragoon MS and Dragoon MS UV left spin beys?

Yes the are left-spinning beys, BTW thanks for the help!
Put all the HMS since they can spin left and right Wink
(Dec. 21, 2014  1:46 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Put all the HMS since they can spin left and right Wink

Done, Thanks Wink
If there's to be an article on spin directions, I think it should be all-inclusive, with a general description of the importance of spin direction in battle, plus brief descriptions of the pros and cons of Right, Left, and Dual-Spin capabilities, indiscriminate of generation.

Also, to reduce the page length and amount of redundant material, rather than listing out every applicable Beyblade to a section, a link from each Beyblade's article to the appropriate part of the spin directions article would suffice.
I definitely agree with Angry Face. That's what I was expecting when I clicked onto this thread, not a simply list of left spin beyblades. I don't really think it's that necessary tbh. It's kind of obvious which ones are left spinning anyway. With plastics it's just dragoon beyblades with few exceptions and HMS aren't hindered by spin direction choice and with MFB there's very few.
Ok guys, I am working on it also, good idea , Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

EDIT: Changes have been made Smile
Possibly order them in Chronological order of System?
Plastics, HMS, and MFB..

And then background like about how there was no Left Spin in the 4-Layer system; then the 5 Layer System debuts with the first left spin beyblade, Dragoon Storm (A-1).
I think you should extend the Competitive Use part to the Plastic System.
Also, as Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ suggested, you need to write down pros and cons. Moreover, you should mention the use in Spin Stealing Customizations
Hey all! I've just made some changes in "Competitive Use" section, I really don't know anything about Plastics and HMS, so if anyone could write some thing about the Dragoon series, and HMS beys it would be worderful Smile
Right now the only left Spin Combo that I remember is this Smash Attack Combo:
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG (Normal Core) (Dragoon V2)
SP: Fin Tectors (Draciel V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

But wait for people with more experience than me.
Anyway, if you search in the Beywiki you'll find some info. As for HMS, I don't think is needed due to the Dual Spinning ability
Just to note, mentioning Beyblades' use in terms of Limited isn't all that necessary; Standard and Zero-G should be the only two counted. People will want to know what to buy overall in the series; Limited Format really only involves pieces that either didn't have much use like, Hasbro's L-Drago Guardian or ones that had use in their areas before further releases, also like Libra, Lightning or Pegasis.