Left Spin Spin-Stealer Killer O_O

O_O This is the oddest thing I've ever come across in Beyblade, I've played atleast 15 matches with this; it has won everytime.

First Off, The Spin Stealer It Beat:

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: Wide Survivor (Red Plated)
SG: Neo SG Left (Double Bearing Version) w/ New Wolborg 2 Tip
BB: Customize Bearing Base
SP: Cross Survival

Now the Combo:

AR: Tiger Defense
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo SG Right (Double Bearing Version) w/ Burning Kerberous Tip and Metal Bearings from Bearing Stinger
BB: Magnet Flat Base

I'm really surprised at these results, I'll be taking videos soon
wtf?..are u serious?..im guessing the blade was lower than the zombie type...but thats still odd..although some of my combos do the same
Interesting. Later, when I have time I will run some tests. I look foward to your videos.
(Aug. 13, 2008  1:36 AM)Bluezee Wrote: wtf?..are u serious?..im guessing the blade was lower than the zombie type...but thats still odd..although some of my combos do the same

It's around the same height actually. I'm not sure why it won so much Chocked_2;;
well, maybe since there werent many protrusions from the opposite blade (im picturing the look of it so it may be a bit inaccurate), the zombie may have had nothing to hit or kind of get hit by besides the roundness of the other blade, preventing it from stealing spin
(Aug. 13, 2008  3:12 AM)Nic Wrote: Win by outspin or by KO?

Outspin
What stadium did you use?
(Aug. 13, 2008  2:51 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What stadium did you use?

TBTS, Tornado Balance, and Beystadium Attack (Red Takara)
Well, as far as pure survival potential goes between both, I guess the second combo still has the advantage since the spin stealer's using Wolborg 2's rubber tip.
Also, even though it always won by out-spin, I doubt the BK tip combo wouldn't have moved around a bit, especially in these stadiums, since the tip shape so closely resembles metal change. I mean, even shooting perfectly at the center, it still usually ends up going into the tornado ridge eventually in a few hits, so any attack movement around it might've still helped.