Least Favorite Metal Wheel

I really hated the Hasbro VariAres, it had no use in attack, it would scrape way to much for defense and could barely OS anything. I even un-screwed the plastic frame and it got even worse!, but it was fun to use!
I don't get why you guys hate Pheonic.
It's the only wheel that has "Reverse" smash like Plastic gen while on the bottom!
Pre Hybird Wheel System Ones: Aries, as it simply never found any competitive use in Limited whatsoever. Hell, I know both wheels like Bull and Capricorne can find some use out there. I myself and I'm sure many others would be afraid to use in an official match, haha.

Regular, Non-4D Ones: I never really took a mass liking to Storm, nor Mercury.

Hasbro PRE HWS Remakes: Torch, Counter, and as much as I'd hate to admit it, Crash, for quite obvious targeted reasons, like how the three lack in weight, for say.

Hasbro 4D Wheel Remakes: Yes, it does semi-well in Limited, though Hasbro's so called Duo. I never really liked the easily-knocked-out, hollow, lightweight wheel it is. Jade is quite horrible, as well.

4D Ones: Big Bang seems like it has a whole lot of recoil, so yes, that would be the one.

Chrome Wheels: Goriem basically has no use whatsoever on any setup that I've seen, while Gryph is just about the same thing, although it could be used on Dragoon B;D variations, though it's preferable than Reviser, Killerken, or for that matter Possibly Girago, and has really only been seen of Gryph Gryph E230BSF, which I'm not very fond of myself.

Cake Wrote:The official Shrek Beyblade, the hideous Hasbro recolor of Goriem, takes first place in the ugliness contest

It's all ogre now, Cake. Smile
If you put a pheonic at the bottom of your zero-g combo, you can get some really good smash attack in battle situations. Don't be hating On pheonic XD
Metal Fury Jade is awful. The hollowed out weight (25 grams, correct?) and super-recoily design make it possibly worse than Torch. I'm pretty sure even if you put it on F230GCF Dark Wolf could beat it. Galaxy and Fusion are pretty bad too.
(Sep. 01, 2014  7:19 PM)Wombat Wrote: Metal Fury Jade is awful. The hollowed out weight (25 grams, correct?) and super-recoily design make it possibly worse than Torch. I'm pretty sure even if you put it on F230GCF Dark Wolf could beat it. Galaxy and Fusion are pretty bad too.

The thing is, Jade laughably stupid, and you could put it on E230 customs to at least attempt it's attack, but with torch, it's bland and horrible performance makes it so bad, it has no sort of use at all.
Killer looks like a gaudy decoration grandparents would keep in a glass case.