Least Favorite Anime Character

(May. 29, 2019  11:43 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  12:50 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: a At least she actually FIGHTS!! She can heal using medical Jutsu. Don't remember Karin doing anything except describe their opponents chakra.

check this vid out,pretty much contains every reasons why i hate sakura
She isnt all that bad. Maybe she is...
(May. 28, 2019  8:44 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  8:19 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Guy is overrated
If madara could have hit guy even once with the truth seeking orbs or other yin yang stuff
Guy would have lost
Its because of minato,kakashi,gaara and rock lee that guy was able to do that much damage
Or madara could have just pulled out his perfect sussano to stop guy

sooo ummm i did a bit of research,

in the manga guy destroys madaras armored susanoo by hirudora
hirudora eats madaras susanoo
night guy rips even space so susanoo is useless asnit cant defend or block his night guy
so your susanoo point is invalid

night guy rips through susanoo

have you played naruto ultimate ninja storm 4  ?,in there night guy rips thorugh even perfect susanoo easily

anddd  coming to the point where you said the damage guy did was only possible cause of minato kakashi and lees help,,i could like to see to see either minato kakashi or lee do it with each others help,would they cause the damage guy did,NO

madaras limbo shadows cant keep up with guys speed,8th gate guy is tooo op

Limbo would be absolutely useless against Gai, and once again the masses join in to take another dump on Gai's accomplishments. Right on time I say.

Limbo Madara would not be able to catch Gai. When Gai takes a break (Madara is taking a break), and it's only momntarily. So perhaps that's why Gai was bleeding perhaps at the end of 671. Being hit by Limbo Madara.

However, most of the time, Gai is flying around (running) attacking Madara with continuous Evening Elephants. The move is stylsed to not give the opponent opportunity to retaliate as it is a continuous stream of punches one after the other. Limbo Madara can't keep up with Gai's speed in that instance, since when Gai attacks, his always in constant motion. Also, so far (so far) - it seems Limbo Madara can only use Taijutsu. Since he only attacked Naruto within Limbo, with a punch. Not going to do much to a guy who is already peaked on the threshold of enduring pain.

Also, Gai did not necessarily need Minato or co. to help him. They helped. But it wasn't a requirement. We've seen that Gai using Night Gai, can break the Spirtual Energy by warping the space around him, since the staff broke not on Gai's foot, but the space bending speed.

Guy isnt weak ,night guy rips space and one kick from sekizo dug a hole into the earth

i would like to see any other guy other than naruto and sasuke fighting madara,would they do the same damage???NO

(May. 10, 2019  4:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: You know what, I'm just going to say it. People may not want to hear this but Itachi is overrated. For all the feats they gave him, he went down to an inexperienced Sasuke. I'm sorry but for a top 3 strongest Akatsuki member, he got taken out too easily. All those feats only to get beaten by Sasuke without his hax abilities unlocked yet. I expected more from Itachi, I thought it would take at least team 7 combined to take him down...

talking about itachi being overrated
i agree,his fanboys overrate him like damn!
itachi fanboys are sooo toxic

they are like

itachi can beat  madara,obito,kaguya,prime sasuke and even ramen guy with ease! he is the strongest character in naruto! BS RIGHT?

those fanboys make me soo angry

even guy,lee,minato,hinata,kakashi are overrated imo

minato is an awesome character,but i hate his mad fanboys who speak BS about him

kakashi fanboys speak as if he is better than obito as he 'WON' against obito,when obito deliberately let him stab his heart to remove the curse and not to mention obito didnt use even one of his rinnegan abilities

Idk about Hinata, I'd say shes rated just right. In terms of actual ability honestly she should surpass Sakura with ease. Her personality holds her back otherwise she got them crazy Hyuga clan abilities. Agree with the rest of that list though, some fanboys of certain characters are something else...

(May. 28, 2019  7:08 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  8:44 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: sooo ummm i did a bit of research,

night guy rips even space so susanoo is useless asnit cant defend or block his night guy

have you played naruto ultimate ninja storm 4  ?,in there night guy rips thorugh even perfect susanoo easily

anddd  coming to the point where you said the damage guy did was only possible cause of minato kakashi and lees help,,i could like to see to see either minato kakashi or lee do it with each others help,would they cause the damage guy did,NO

Limbo would be absolutely useless against Gai, and once again the masses join in to take another dump on Gai's accomplishments. Right on time I say.

Limbo Madara would not be able to catch Gai. When Gai takes a break (Madara is taking a break), and it's only momntarily. So perhaps that's why Gai was bleeding perhaps at the end of 671. Being hit by Limbo Madara.

However, most of the time, Gai is flying around (running) attacking Madara with continuous Evening Elephants. The move is stylsed to not give the opponent opportunity to retaliate as it is a continuous stream of punches one after the other. Limbo Madara can't keep up with Gai's speed in that instance, since when Gai attacks, his always in constant motion. Also, so far (so far) - it seems Limbo Madara can only use Taijutsu. Since he only attacked Naruto within Limbo, with a punch. Not going to do much to a guy who is already peaked on the threshold of enduring pain.

Also, Gai did not necessarily need Minato or co. to help him. They helped. But it wasn't a requirement. We've seen that Gai using Night Gai, can break the Spirtual Energy by warping the space around him, since the staff broke not on Gai's foot, but the space bending speed.

Guy isnt weak ,night guy rips space and one kick from sekizo dug a hole into the earth

i would like to see any other guy other than naruto and sasuke fighting madara,would they do the same damage???NO

they are like

itachi can beat  madara,obito,kaguya,prime sasuke and even ramen guy with ease! he is the strongest character in naruto! BS RIGHT?

minato is an awesome character,but i hate his mad fanboys who speak BS about him

kakashi fanboys speak as if he is better than obito as he 'WON' against obito,when obito deliberately let him stab his heart to remove the curse and not to mention obito didnt use even one of his rinnegan abilities
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TOXIC ITACHI FNABOY?! No but I'm a big fan of Itachi, not all of us are toxic. But Itachi was really strong and he had a good heart to let his brother kill him to "avenge" their clan.

Issue is Itachi is strong and all but there are a handful of characters that are a whole other level of Elite by now.
(May. 30, 2019  9:51 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  8:44 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: sooo ummm i did a bit of research,

they are like

Idk about Hinata, I'd say shes rated just right. In terms of actual ability honestly she should surpass Sakura with ease. Her personality holds her back otherwise she got them crazy Hyuga clan abilities. Agree with the rest of that list though, some fanboys of certain characters are something else...

(May. 28, 2019  7:08 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A TOXIC ITACHI FNABOY?! No but I'm a big fan of Itachi, not all of us are toxic. But Itachi was really strong and he had a good heart to let his brother kill him to "avenge" their clan.

Issue is Itachi is strong and all but there are a handful of characters that are a whole other level of Elite by now.

True, but most of the Itachi fanboys, toxic or not, are biased anime bois like me XD
(May. 28, 2019  8:44 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  8:19 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Guy is overrated
If madara could have hit guy even once with the truth seeking orbs or other yin yang stuff
Guy would have lost
Its because of minato,kakashi,gaara and rock lee that guy was able to do that much damage
Or madara could have just pulled out his perfect sussano to stop guy

sooo ummm i did a bit of research,

(May. 10, 2019  4:12 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: You know what, I'm just going to say it. People may not want to hear this but Itachi is overrated. For all the feats they gave him, he went down to an inexperienced Sasuke. I'm sorry but for a top 3 strongest Akatsuki member, he got taken out too easily. All those feats only to get beaten by Sasuke without his hax abilities unlocked yet. I expected more from Itachi, I thought it would take at least team 7 combined to take him down...

they are like

Says minato and kakashi are overrated
Overrates guy
(Jun. 10, 2019  7:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:

they are like

Overrates guy
I ain't overrating him,just stating  the facts,and he's much  stronger than u think he is

I would like to see kakashi and minato fighting  madera instead of guy.....would be nice to see either of them getting rekt

they are like

Overrates guy
Got any problem with that???
Whether or not u think they aren't overrated,it dosent matter

It's the truth...

Cause they have some annoying fanboys like you

I like both minato and kakashi,but they ain't super strong...

they are like

Overrates guy
Minato and kakashi are more overrated by the fanbase than guy

Sorry Nightmarefafnir
It's just that I like characters like might guy in general,

Might guy is like a player trying to compete in a server full of hackers

Besides it's wrong of you to be so offensive towards might guy fans

Kakashi is seriously overrated
He is the 2nd weakest hokage after 3rd for a reason

Take his borrowed red eyes away,and he dosent stand a chance ,even against zabuza

they are like

Overrates guy
and why is that you dont reply ro my strong points

accept that you cant counter them
stop being a coward and counter all my points
(Jun. 11, 2019  2:29 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  7:50 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Says minato and kakashi are overrated
Overrates guy
and why is that you dont reply ro my strong points

accept that you cant counter them
stop being a coward and counter all my points
I don't have all day to just sit and wait for your reply
I am not that active

And when did I say I hate guy? 
He is a cool charecter
I just don't like people overrating him like you just did
And I am not overrating anybody here
This is supposed to be a subjective thread, can we either have a civil discussion that doesn't involve both of you aggressively hurling insults towards each other, or just learn to agree to disagree?

Thanks.
Thanks Jinbee for restoring order lol. things were getting pretty hecktec XD
(Jun. 13, 2019  1:31 PM)UltraXander Wrote: The only anime I know is beyblade LOL

That's fine lol. Just say who your least favorite character is if there's no other anime you can think of
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:33 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: sakura ayeka

same, even though i dont (really) watch naruto, sometimes i watch it with my slightly younger sibling

(Jul. 23, 2021  9:36 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2021  9:33 PM)Sonichedgehog20 Wrote: sakura ayeka

same, even though i dont (really) watch naruto, sometimes i watch it with my slightly younger sibling

actually i dont really know it's tied between sakura or Joshua Burns