World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Least Favorite Anime Character - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Least Favorite Anime Character (/Thread-Least-Favorite-Anime-Character)

Pages: 1 2 3

Least Favorite Anime Character - boigamer25 - May. 07, 2019

Hi. So, what's your least favorite anime character? This is just Anime in general, not just Beyblade. Feel free to trash talk them as much as you want here XD. Mine is Might Guy from Naruto. He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Megacharizardx - May. 07, 2019

mine is danzo from naruto

(May. 07, 2019  4:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, what's your least favorite anime character? This is just Anime in general, not just Beyblade. Feel free to trash talk them as much as you want here XD. Mine is Might Guy from Naruto. He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

really?its ur opinion so i dont care but whats wrong with trying to compete with kakashi?whats wrong if is face is ugly?he proves that even though one isnt talented,one can achieve his goals through hard work.
its ok if u dont like him,but least fav anime character?? no way! i am sure there are even more worse characters than that.if he is your least fav anime character,you are just wierd

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - BurningSands - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  4:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, what's your least favorite anime character? This is just Anime in general, not just Beyblade. Feel free to trash talk them as much as you want here XD. Mine is Might Guy from Naruto. He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

(Incoming opinion) Its kind of petty that you dislike someone’s natural appearance. Unless youre talking about how he styled his hair and brows, please specify that

For me, the worst anime character to me would have to be Ash Ketchum. Ive seen tons of anime and Ash doesnt really make me cringe as much as the others. He kinda seems a little immature and too pepped up? I also feel like in most scenarios, his reaction is pretty much the same or as expected

(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

(Incoming opinion) Its kind of petty that you dislike someone’s natural appearance. Unless youre talking about how he styled his hair and brows, please specify that

For me, the worst anime character to me would have to be Ash Ketchum. Ive seen tons of anime and Ash doesnt really make me cringe as much as the others. He kinda seems a little immature and too pepped up? I also feel like in most scenarios, his reaction is pretty much the same or as expected

finally someone who dosent like ash ketchum and agrees with me.i honestly dont like the whole pokemon anime in general.the anime got popular cause of the games

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - BounduAtakku - May. 07, 2019

Katsuki Bakugo.

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Fafnir god - May. 07, 2019

How to post

(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  4:57 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. So, what's your least favorite anime character? This is just Anime in general, not just Beyblade. Feel free to trash talk them as much as you want here XD. Mine is Might Guy from Naruto
. He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

he hasnt styled his hair.he is designed like that.
assuming you havent watched naruto , he is a character who looks ugly,is not a genius ,but wants to be a great ninja even though he is not talented (in ninjutsu and genjitsu), through hard work
and that character is not over dramatic.
he provides some comic relief to a character(kakashi) who is a genius and is good in everything and has a sad childhood where his father(Sakumo) commits sucide .his father (sakumo) was a hero of leaf village who was known throughout the lands as the white fang of the leaf.he commits sucide cause his villagers hated him for abandoning his mission in favour of saving his comrades. his father one said that the ugly character (guy), one day at the rate he is training, will surpass him one day
he is acknowledged by the secondary villain(madara) as the strongest as the strongest in taijutsu.and even kakashi(the genius character) acknowledges guy to be stronger than him

this guy has no haters in the fanbase(except some really wierd ones like boigamer)
appearances annoy you?
seriously you are wierd

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Fafnir god - May. 07, 2019

I hate naturo

clarification-guy surpasses kakashi when he opens his 8 th gate.Even kakashi thinks that(he remembers sakumo saying that guy might surpass him someday,and thinks in his mind whatat he said was true).
u might argue saying kakashi with his MS and perject susanoo can beat him but its not his(it was given to him by obito)
u might argue that 8th gate guy will die later ,but in a fight who falls first loses

dont mistake me,kakashi is my fav naruto character after itachi and obito

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - BounduAtakku - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  4:10 PM)Fafnir god Wrote: How to post

You.. just did.

what?? u mean threads??

(May. 07, 2019  4:20 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

You.. just did.

i cringed so hard seeing that post

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - BurningSands - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  4:11 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: . He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

he hasnt styled his hair.he is designed like that.
assuming you havent watched naruto , he is a character who looks ugly,is not a genius ,but wants to be a great ninja even though he is not talented (in ninjutsu and genjitsu), through hard work
and that character is not over dramatic.
he provides some comic relief to a character(kakashi) who is a genius  and  is good in everything and has a sad childhood  where his father(Sakumo) commits sucide .his father (sakumo) was a hero of leaf village who was known throughout the lands as the white fang of the leaf.he commits sucide cause his villagers hated him for abandoning his mission in favour of saving his comrades. his father one said that the ugly character (guy),  one day at the rate he is training, will surpass him one day
he is acknowledged by the secondary villain(madara) as the strongest as the strongest in taijutsu.and even kakashi(the genius character) acknowledges guy to be stronger than him

this guy has no haters in the fanbase(except some really wierd ones like boigamer)
appearances annoy you?
seriously you are wierd

Oh, Im perfectly fine with ugly characters as long as they seem like actual people. Thats like disliking someone solely because they have pimples! Its really petty and immature

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Jinbee - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  4:11 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: . He's always trying to compete with Kakashi even though he always loses and most likely will never win.... Ever. Although he's a great sensei and a great ninja, he just annoys me. His hair, his eye brows somewhat annoy me, and his over dramaticness REALLY annoys me.

appearances annoy you?
seriously you are wierd

Please be careful with how you speak to and about other people. It really isn't nice to call someone weird just for having different opinions from you, and there's no need to call them out for it.

Thank you.

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Ash_Ketchum_007 - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For me, the worst anime character to me would have to be Ash Ketchum. Ive seen tons of anime and Ash doesnt really make me cringe as much as the others. He kinda seems a little immature and too pepped up? I also feel like in most scenarios, his reaction is pretty much the same or as expected
You.......... you-you can't be telling that you hate me, right? *crying* Also, in the 'immature' regard, isn't Tyson immature too? I haven't watched a lot of old gen anime.
NOTE: This is just my opinion.

(May. 07, 2019  5:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  4:11 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: this guy has no haters in the fanbase(except some really wierd ones like boigamer)
appearances annoy you?
seriously you are wierd

Please be careful with how you speak to and about other people. It really isn't nice to call someone weird just for having different opinions from you, and there's no need to call them out for it.

Thank you.
sorry abt that jinbee.i apologize to you too boigamer25

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - NobodyBlader - May. 07, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  6:10 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  3:01 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For me, the worst anime character to me would have to be Ash Ketchum. Ive seen tons of anime and Ash doesnt really make me cringe as much as the others. He kinda seems a little immature and too pepped up? I also feel like in most scenarios, his reaction is pretty much the same or as expected
You.......... you-you can't be telling that you hate me, right? *crying* Also, in the 'immature' regard, isn't Tyson immature too? I haven't watched a lot of old gen anime.
NOTE: This is just my opinion.

To be Fair I also do hate Ash Ketchum but just because we don't like Ash doesn't mean we don't like you

I also don't like Seryu from Akame ga Kill

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Jack jackson - May. 07, 2019

I hate sakura from Naruto during the beginning of the show now she is okay

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - boigamer25 - May. 07, 2019

Yeah, sorry about that XD. I don't really pay much attention to a person"s personality unless I actually like the anime. I got board of the repeated battles so I didn't like it as much. I guess I owe an apology to Guy then lol. Anyways, if I did have to choose from someone's personality, I'd have to say FREAKING NAVAL CAPTAIN DIETFRED BOGANVILLEA from one of my favorite anime, Violet Evergarden. HES A TOTAL JRK AND HE KEEPS CALLING VIOLET A TOOL, EVEN THOUGH SHES STOPPED KILLING PEOPLE IN THE WAR. HE STILL THINKS THAT HE CAN CONTROL HER! HE JUST DOESNT GET IT THAT VIOLET HAS CHANGED AND HAS FEELINGS NOW (the reason I say "now" is because Violet was used as a weapon of war. She didn't have feelings then, she didn't understand them. Until later in the series).

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Megacharizardx - May. 08, 2019

(May. 07, 2019  11:46 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: I hate sakura from Naruto during the beginning of the show now she is okay
its the opposite for me
i was ok with her at the beginning of the show and started hating on her later on

she is useless
remember this 

and she always pointlessly hits naruto without a  reason ,that makes me mad

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - boigamer25 - May. 08, 2019

(May. 08, 2019  3:12 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  11:46 PM)Jack jackson Wrote: I hate sakura from Naruto during the beginning of the show now she is okay
its the opposite for me
i was ok with her at the beginning of the show and started hating on her later on

she is useless
remember this 

and she always pointlessly hits naruto without a  reason ,that makes me mad

Sooo. She's Inami-San from Wagnaria?

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Yblader1 - May. 08, 2019

I got a few I dont like; Akainu from OP, Danzo/Zetsu from Naruto, Tosen from Bleach and many more that don't come to mind as of yet.

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - boigamer25 - May. 08, 2019

(May. 08, 2019  4:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I got a few I dont like; Akainu from OP, Danzo/Zetsu from Naruto, Tosen from Bleach and many more that don't come to mind as of yet.

Well, feel free to trash talk them all you want if you remember them here lol

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Nightmarefafnir - May. 08, 2019

Guy is overrated
If madara could have hit guy even once with the truth seeking orbs or other yin yang stuff
Guy would have lost
Its because of minato,kakashi,gaara and rock lee that guy was able to do that much damage
Or madara could have just pulled out his perfect sussano to stop guy

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Megacharizardx - May. 08, 2019

(May. 08, 2019  8:19 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Guy is overrated
If madara could have hit guy even once with the truth seeking orbs or other yin yang stuff
Guy would have lost
Its because of minato,kakashi,gaara and rock lee that guy was able to do that much damage

I agree that Madara didn't even try,he toyed with him
Guy doesn't stand a chance against many characters ,obito can curbstomp guy via Kamui,Itachi can put him in genjitsu before he even opens 1st gate or defend using susanoo
He is not strong I know, but he is pretty great for a guy who had no talent in ninjutsu ,and thorough hard work tried to become a great ninja even though  he was good only in taijutsu (he wasn't even good in that at the beginning)
In an anime where strong characters belong to gifted clans,have overpowered eyes,and tailed beasts inside them,guys effort is commendable and he proves that through hard work everything is possible

And there has to be a reason why Madras declares him to be the strongest

However
I disagree that he is overrated , in fact he is underrated

He defeats hoshigaki kisame a member of the akatsuki
U told u watched a bunch of videos and never watched the anime right?
That's why you don't understand 
There is a filler EP in Naruto which shows guys backstory
His father might duy was a genin ,who was made fun of by other villagers,(he had a deadly weapon all the time,he could open all 8 gates),when the villagers mocked him, he took it cooly and said thanks for your support!
Young guy couldnt stand getting mocked,he was bad in ninjutsu and genjitsu,so he too was mocked
Guy wasn't even picked to the academy ,guy
Did you know
(Kakashi once called duy  the coolest shinobi around)
Duy later teaches opening the 8 inner gates to guy saying that this was the only that he could pass to him

Once guys team was stuck and 7 ninja swordsmen  of the mist  were proceeding to kill them(guy says"dad what are u doing ,you are still a genin" when duy comes to their rescue and uses evening elephant(not night guy)to kill 4 of the 7 mist swordsmen(the other 3 ran away)

I am extremely bad at explaining things and I didn't explain the whole episode ,there is much more I missed,my explanation is nothing compared to the episode.I think it comes in shippuden EP 417 or EP 418

I will defend GUY with all my MIGHT(pun intended)

RE: Least Favorite Anime Character - Nightmarefafnir - May. 08, 2019

(May. 08, 2019  11:02 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  8:19 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Guy is overrated
Guy would have lost

I agree that Madara didn't even try,he toyed with him
Guy doesn't stand a chance against many characters ,obito can curbstomp guy via Kamui,Itachi can put him in genjitsu before he even opens 1st gate or defend using susanoo
He is not strong I know, but he is pretty great for a guy who had no talent in ninjutsu ,and thorough hard work tried to become a great ninja even though  he was good only in taijutsu (he wasn't even good in that at the beginning)
In an anime where strong characters belong to gifted clans,have overpowered eyes,and tailed beasts inside them,guys effort is commendable and he proves that through hard work everything is possible

And  there has to be a reason why Madras declares him to be the strongest

However
I disagree that he is overrated , in fact he is underrated

He defeats hoshigaki kisame a member of the akatsuki
U told u watched a bunch of videos and never watched the anime right?
That's why you don't understand 
There is a filler EP in Naruto which shows guys backstory
His father might duy was a genin ,who was made fun of by other villagers,(he had a deadly weapon all the time,he could open all 8 gates),when the villagers mocked him, he took it cooly and said thanks for your support!
Young guy couldnt stand getting mocked,he was bad in ninjutsu and genjitsu,so he too was mocked
Guy wasn't even picked to the academy ,guy
Did you know
(Kakashi once called duy  the coolest shinobi around)
Duy later teaches opening the 8 inner gates to guy saying that this was the only that he could pass to him

Once guys team was stuck and 7 ninja swordsmen  of the mist  were proceeding to kill them(guy says"dad what are u doing ,you are still a genin" when duy comes to their rescue and uses evening elephant(not night guy)to kill 4 of the 7 mist swordsmen(the other 3 ran away)

I am extremely bad at explaining things and I didn't explain the whole episode ,there is much more I missed,my explanation is nothing compared to the episode.I think it comes in shippuden EP 417 or EP 418

I will defend GUY with all my MIGHT(pun intended)

Well, minato, 3rd raikage ,gengetsu,mu, 3rd kazekage, rassa,3rd hokage, the sanin
And ,and many other super strong ninja who are not gifted 
And i know that guy defeated kisame like 3 times