Launchers for Dual Spin.

I am planning on a dual spin spin steal combo but I need a decent launcher to go with it. Any dual spin launchers you reccomend for a starter tournament?
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:01 AM)ToCAD Wrote: I am planning on a dual spin spin steal combo but I need a decent launcher to go with it. Any dual spin launchers you reccomend for a starter tournament?

the master diabolos one since it comes with a decent dual spin layer nowadays and a great launcher
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:01 AM)ToCAD Wrote: I am planning on a dual spin spin steal combo but I need a decent launcher to go with it. Any dual spin launchers you reccomend for a starter tournament?

the master diabolos one since it comes with a decent dual spin layer nowadays and a great launcher

i was thinking about getting that one. if you dont care about brands or launcher type, then try the Apocalypse blade set. its a hasbro.
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:45 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:18 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the master diabolos one since it comes with a decent dual spin layer nowadays and a great launcher

i was thinking about getting that one. if you dont care about brands or launcher type, then try the Apocalypse blade set. its a hasbro.

you should care about brands since most brands that are not tt or hasbro have lead instead of metal

Only get hasbruh or Takara Tomy

wait, is the Brave Valktryek launcher dual spin?
I found it at walmart but I bought glide roktavor
(Mar. 03, 2021  12:01 AM)ToCAD Wrote: I am planning on a dual spin spin steal combo but I need a decent launcher to go with it. Any dual spin launchers you recommend for a starter tournament?

I suggest just having a starter LR ripcord launcher with a grip which works really well. Also never, never, NEVER, buy fake launchers. Some are claiming that their real, but there not. Just... be careful buying anything online
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:58 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  1:45 AM)eggblader Wrote: i was thinking about getting that one. if you dont care about brands or launcher type, then try the Apocalypse blade set. its a hasbro.

you should care about brands since most brands that are not tt or hasbro have lead instead of metal

Only get hasbruh or Takara Tomy

wait, is the Brave Valktryek launcher dual spin?
I found it at walmart but I bought glide roktavor

sorry. i meant the difference between hasbro and takara tomy. not fake brands. they absolutely SUCK. a bunch of carp.