Late at the BeyPark

Before anyth. else, good day (or what's left of it)~
Well, I've took so long to create this in behalf of lack of confidence. Also, the post as turned quite long, so it's under spoilers. But everything here is valid.

\\\Abridged\
Well, I like the Balance type, if that convey anything. High prices refrain me from collecting beys. I can draw quite well, and like making fanon stuff about Beyblade. As said before, I tend to talk a lot, and try to be as sincere as possible. I am BR, and I'm aware we're commonly seem as "n0o8s". This feels somewhat incomplete...

"Complete post (Click to View)
Again, I'd thanks a lot if someone could point me about an Fanon area here, or if I can discuss about fictional parts in the technical sections.
I'll be glad to answer any PMs, but be aware I myself ain't sure of my availability.

Well, I hope my post didn't end TOO boring. Thanks for any attention!
Thanks, guys, really ^^
... I am starting to think I should be getting used with black Arial.
Hm, well we don't have a Fanon section per se, but we do have the Your Creations forum which has Beyblade fanfiction and other related things. The Beyblade Anime and Manga section has discussions on the Beyblade anime obviously, if you're interested in that.

For that formatting issue, were you closing the tags when you finished formatting? Or you could try highlighting the text and then clicking any specific formatting buttons to apply the formatting to that text.

Well, if you make legitimate and reasonable posts which no one sees any glaring fault with, you should be fine on here and won't be sen as a n00b.

Brazil? Sounds nice, maybe you could try to host a tournament there where you live?

Also, you could begin by making your own thread in Your Creations containing drawings, designed parts and such. That could start a discussion. You could also make separate threads for any stories/fanfictions you may have.
(Dec. 10, 2012  1:07 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: For that formatting issue, were you closing the tags when you finished formatting? Or you could try highlighting the text and then clicking any specific formatting buttons to apply the formatting to that text.

Well, actually I'm closing everything correctly. The problem is the forum formatting tools' itself that doesn't work. You see, if I knew which formatting style and fonts the forum support, I could manage myself quite well. HTML so much?

Ah, and thanks for the info. Checking the place, the Cerberus contest seemed pretty much like an "welcome" present xD

EDIT: Ah, yeah, tournaments. I wish'd I could. But there's quite some reasons that refrain me of doing so...
Welcome to the wbo!